My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Forums

Saturday 10:30 AM on The HubIn Season

Official Discussion for Hearth's Warming Eve

That_TV_Dude

[1]Dec 17, 2011
    • level: 24

I really enjoyed this episode a great deal and loved it! Pinkie Pie was so hilarious in this episode and I really loved the musical number at the end of the episode. Discuss the episode here!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tigerdude22

[2]Dec 22, 2011
    • level: 43
    It was a great episode but it didn't feel like a Christmas episode. After the previous couple of episodes being disappointing to me.. I was hoping that I would at least LOVE this episode but if it actually had a storyline that felt like Christmas then it would have been perfect. I like the episode but it just isn't my favorite though. Plus it was got boring when the middle started. But yeah, it's a decent episode. I rate it a 8 out of 10

bluecatcinema

[3]Dec 25, 2011
    • level: 61
    The play was a nice piece of History. Still, I wonder, what were Celestia and Luna doing back then?

pwn312

[4]Jan 6, 2012
    • level: 20
    bluecatcinema wrote:
    The play was a nice piece of History. Still, I wonder, what were Celestia and Luna doing back then?

Yeah, I was wondering about that. Also, were there alicorns back then, too? The flag of Equestria presented at the end of the play had what looks to be Luna and Celestia on it, but perhaps they are just symbols of the unity of the three tribes. Maybe the Princess Sisters are really genetically-engineered super-ponies created in one of Clover the Clever's crazy experiments?

Anyway, I really liked this episode. I think it might be my second favourite of the season after "Lesson Zero", but I cannot be sure yet. It might have my favourite lines, though. Fluttershy's "I can see my future house from up here!" and Pinkie's "I got a newsflash for you, Cookie: the Earth is round. There is no up or down." tickle me pink.