My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Forums

Saturday 10:30 AM on The HubIn Season

Official Discussion for Sisterhooves Social

That_TV_Dude

[1]Nov 5, 2011
    • level: 24

After no Rarity in the last episode, this one made up for it big time. Not only were there plenty of funny moments in this episode, but it was also sweet and touching as well. The premise was really awesome, I loved Granny Smith's scene, the race itself, and I never kew Rarity was actually that athletic at all in the race. It was a sweet episode overall and one of the best. Discuss the episode here.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

taker65

[2]Nov 5, 2011
    • level: 54

I loved this episode. Sweetie Belle is my favourite of the CMC so I was happy to see her being the center character in this episode. There are a lot of funny parts in this. I think my favourite part was when Apple Bloom covers Applejack with grape juice and it looks like Applejack is going to get mad but instead she gives her a noogie. I also felt bad for Sweetie Belle at the beginning when she was just trying to help but everything she did seemed to just make Rarity more upset. And of course, we have Rarity acting all over dramatic, which to me is always funny.

pwn312

[3]Nov 5, 2011
    • level: 20
    I pretty sweet episode, methinks. Having a reduced cast (no Twilight! *gasp*) made things feel very different from previous episodes. For me, this episode's hi-lights were more emotional than humourous. My favourite parts included Rarity finally looking at Sweetie Belle's "arts and crafts project" and Sweetie Belle's race partner's identity being revealed. Although I still love how Sweetie Belle managed to burn the juice.

bluecatcinema

[4]Nov 5, 2011
    • level: 61
    A nice little ep. The first one without Twilight, and we got to see Rarity and Sweetie Belle's parents (Who both have blue eyes, making Sweetie's green eyes seem a little odd).

pwn312

[5]Nov 5, 2011
    • level: 20
    bluecatcinema wrote:
    A nice little ep. The first one without Twilight, and we got to see Rarity and Sweetie Belle's parents (Who both have blue eyes, making Sweetie's green eyes seem a little odd).

It would be quite a twist if next episode Sweetie Belle caught the cutie pox from Apple Bloom and, during her visit to the hospital, she had some blood taken that revealed that she was adopted. I think in high school biology they sometimes teach that blue eyes are recessive and brown are dominant and that eye colour is determined by a single gene. However, I think things are a little more complicated than that, given how many different eye colours there are. Both of my mom's parents have blue eyes even though she has brown. However, my mom looks too much like her parents to be adopted (or the mailman's kid.)

emilijabaniul

[6]Aug 24, 2013
    • level: 1

I really liked the episode of it's understanding of family problems.It was touchy and funny at times .It was really amazing and full of everything.Applebloom's overprotectivity of her sisterhood,humor,rarity in mud,my second and third favourite CMC members and tons of other stuff that keep making this episode better and better.