My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Forums

Saturday 10:30 AM on The HubIn Season

Official Discussion for The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000

That_TV_Dude

[1]Jan 28, 2012
    • level: 24

I loved this episode a lot! The musical number was excellent, even Granny Smith sang, Spike returned again, and I loved Rainbow's attempts to get Cider. Discuss the episode here!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ShagonsHeart

[2]Jan 28, 2012
    • level: 4

I suddenly have a craving for Apple Cider Tongue out Nice to see some more new characters even if they aren't very nice. I actually like that not every pony is nice and don't always learn a lesson. Glad they saved some cider for Rainbow Dash. More than once I've had to wait on a long line for something and was cut off just before I got there so I feel for her.

But by the best part was Apple Jack's letter. "Dear Princess Celestia, I didn't learn anything! I was right all along." I laugh so hard at that.

tigerdude22

[3]Jan 28, 2012
    • level: 43
    It was PERFECT with only one-pick which was that the traveling Flim Flam Brothers were a little irritating. Other than that, I thought the episode was funny and very enjoyable. I also enjoyed the musical number sung by the traveling Flim Flam Brothers and Granny Smith.

Rate: 10/10 PERFECT!!! no doubt

bluecatcinema

[4]Jan 28, 2012
    • level: 61
    Great ep. The opening, with Fluttershy hiding her "nakedness" was funny, and the Flim Flam Brothers song was fantastic. For being greedy jerks, those two are very charismatic.

pwn312

[5]Jan 30, 2012
    • level: 20
    I thought this episode was pretty fun. The song was dreadfully catchy and I loved Applejack's letter to the Princess.

I saw a couple astute viewers noticing that the bottleneck in both the Flim Flam Brothers and the Apple Family's cider production seemed to be quality control. Both the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 and Granny Smith seemed to be checking apples at roughly the same rate, so it wouldn't make sense that the SSCS 6000 could produce cider roughly three times faster than the Apple family. However, that's only the case if you assume that the quality checker visible through the side window in the SSCS 6000 is the only quality checker on the machine. There might be two others hidden from view. So, yeah, your welcome MLP crew. pwn312's got your back. ;D

pwn312

[6]Jan 30, 2012
    • level: 20
    I thought this episode was pretty fun. The song was dreadfully catchy and I loved Applejack's letter to the Princess. I saw a couple astute viewers noticing that the bottleneck in both the Flim Flam Brothers and the Apple Family's cider production seemed to be quality control. Both the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 and Granny Smith seemed to be checking apples at roughly the same rate, so it wouldn't make sense that the SSCS 6000 could produce cider roughly three times faster than the Apple family. However, that's only the case if you assume that the quality checker visible through the side window in the SSCS 6000 is the only quality checker on the machine. There might be two others hidden from view. So, yeah, your welcome MLP crew. pwn312's got your back. ;D