TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Forums

Saturday 10:30 AM on The HubIn Season

So...Derpy is a canon, talking character. Now what?

What should Derpy be?

peplarry12

[1]Jan 21, 2012
    • level: 21

Everyone's raving about Derpy's major role in "The Last Roundup", and I am too. But how far do you think the production team will take this? How often will she show up? What do you think should happen?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pwn312

[2]Jan 22, 2012
    • level: 20
    I'm pretty sure she'll return in the season 2 finale as the lost seventh Element of Harmony: derp. But if not, I imagine she'll probably continue being a background pony with the odd speaking role, at least for the time being. I don't know if we'll ever get a Derpy-centric episode, but I wouldn't be surprised if Derpy ends up getting a level of exposure in an episode similar to the amount or more than Cheerilee got in "Family Appreciation Day". Maybe not this season, but perhaps in season 3.

However, I'd love to see a Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead-style Derpy-centric episode where we see the events in a previous episode (e.g. The Grand Galloping Gala, Discord's/Nightmare Moon's return) from Derpy's point of view.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.