My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Forums

Saturday 10:30 AM on The HubIn Season

So, how 'bout that alicorn Twilight?

pwn312

[1]Feb 16, 2013
    • level: 20

That's something, right? Personally, I'm not sure what to think.

I think the big question on everyone's mind is, "Now what?" Will Twilight turn back into a unicorn in season 4? Will the mane 6 continue to study the magic of friendship? Roughly how jelly do you think Trixie is right now?

Some people have suggested that the last line of the episode, "Everything is going to be just fine!", could be a message to the fans of the show that everything will work out eventually, possibly indicating that things will return to normal. Or, the line could be foreshadowing that the opposite is true. Perhaps Twilight being an alicorn will become a problem.

Anyway, what do you guys think?

Edited on 02/16/2013 2:45pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jemadari

[2]Feb 16, 2013
    • level: 12

Alicorn Twilight, right there with you, I have strong have strong feelings on the subject, i'm just not sure what they are.( if that makes sense)

So, Luna has night and dreams, Cadence has love and such, Celestia has the matriarchal thing and we've seen them apply the tools of the various destines so the possibilities are there with respect to Twilight being the 'Princess of Friendship'(???) though I'm not entirely confident I trust the whole thing to be properly executed.

This show has made a number of classic references off the top of my head, they did the I Love Lucy conveyor belt scene and my personal favorite the Gone With The Wind scene just before the intermission where Scarlet declares she will never be hungry again. I expected a few more of these gems before this point, but this show has never done me wrong so i'll give it some lead way.

I count myself squarely in the foreshadowing camp with respect to the final line about how everything's gonna be ok

Though I must say I am extremely curious to see how this is all going to play out and whether or not the shark has been jumped

Edited on 02/17/2013 7:57am
    Edited 2 total times.

bluecatcinema

[3]Feb 16, 2013
    • level: 61
    Well, I for one thought it was an awesome turn of events. I'm already waiting for season four with bated breath.

ChipmunkRaccoon

[4]Feb 20, 2013
    • level: 9
    I think we should just wait and see what season 4 has in store for Princess Twilight Sparkle. Personally, I'm all for it. ^^