My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Forums

Saturday 10:30 AM on The HubIn Season

What's your LEAST favorite MLP:FIM episode?

tigerdude22

[1]Aug 13, 2011
    • level: 43

Okay, we all know that this is an amazing cartoon to watch. It's funny, original, adorable, feel-good, and extraordinary BUT...

Here is the question:

1. What is your LEAST favorite "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" episode? Explain why it's your LEAST favorite episode

My LEAST favorite episode was been "Sonic Rainboom".

I mean, it's not terrible but it is the worst My Little Pony episode I've seen so far. I just thought the episode was boring and those male ponies insulting "Rainbow Dash" by calling her "Rainbow Crash" was just getting very annoying. We get it, one time is good enough but more than that is just so annoying. I also didn't like Rarity showing off her butterfly wings. The whole episode was WAY too girly to me which I didn't like and Pinkie Pie (who happens to be my favorite character) was a little annoying in this episode). :S

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Spongedude12

[2]Aug 13, 2011
    • level: 4

Fall Weather Friends

I don't know why, but this episode just bored me to death. Something about this episode just wasn't grabbing me. I mean, I like Rainbow Dash and Applejack, they're just not my favorite characters.I actually quit through watching it twice. I still need to finish it, but for now, I'm trying to steer clear from it.

taker65

[3]Aug 14, 2011
    • level: 54

Boast Busters

I really didn't like this episode because of Trixie. I actually like the way she looks, her apperence is amazing. But I'm not a big fan of her attitude. I think what I really hated about her was when she tells Twilight that she will never be better than her after she saves her from the Ursa Minor. I guess she has never heard of thank you.

That_TV_Dude

[4]Aug 14, 2011
    • level: 24

You and me are on the same boat about what's the worst episode. Mine is "Sonic Rainboom" as well. I got tired of seeing those bullies every 2 minutes making insults, and I didn't like how Rarity acted at all. I've grown to love Rarity, but this was awful of her. Acting so selfish and greedy and she's supposed to be the Element of Generosity and not be the Element of Greed. It did have plenty of great merits to it like how Cloudsdale looked, the Sonic Rainboom itself, Fluttershy trying to cheer, and how the rest of the characters gave me a laugh. Honestly this is one episode I wouldn't want to watch anytime soon in the future again. 6.5/10 for me on that episode.

tigerdude22

[5]Aug 15, 2011
    That_TV_Dude wrote:

You and me are on the same boat about what's the worst episode. Mine is "Sonic Rainboom" as well. I got tired of seeing those bullies every 2 minutes making insults, and I didn't like how Rarity acted at all. I've grown to love Rarity, but this was awful of her. Acting so selfish and greedy and she's supposed to be the Element of Generosity and not be the Element of Greed. It did have plenty of great merits to it like how Cloudsdale looked, the Sonic Rainboom itself, Fluttershy trying to cheer, and how the rest of the characters gave me a laugh. Honestly this is one episode I wouldn't want to watch anytime soon in the future again. 6.5/10 for me on that episode.

I'm happy that you agree That_TV_Dude, everything you said is the reason why I hated that episode, you can read my review of it if you want to see why I didn't enjoy the episode that much. There were a few enjoyable moments. Fluttershy trying to cheer was adorable and very funny, probably the most enjoyable part of the episode. For me, I give this episode a 6/10, it was just an okay episode but it's an episode that I pretty much don't want to see again. Glad we have the same opinion on which episode is the worst. I also agree with you about Rarity, that's another reason why I didn't enjoy the episode that much

tigerdude22

[6]Aug 15, 2011
    taker65 wrote:

Boast Busters

I really didn't like this episode because of Trixie. I actually like the way she looks, her apperence is amazing. But I'm not a big fan of her attitude. I think what I really hated about her was when she tells Twilight that she will never be better than her after she saves her from the Ursa Minor. I guess she has never heard of thank you.

That episode is probably either my 2nd or 3rd worst episode for me.

tigerdude22

[7]Aug 15, 2011
    Spongedude12 wrote:

Fall Weather Friends

I don't know why, but this episode just bored me to death. Something about this episode just wasn't grabbing me. I mean, I like Rainbow Dash and Applejack, they're just not my favorite characters.I actually quit through watching it twice. I still need to finish it, but for now, I'm trying to steer clear from it.

I actually enjoyed it. Yeah, the only downside was that Applejack and Rainbow Dash were a little annoying being competitive BUT for me, the episode is mostly enjoyable. I would rate it 9.5/10

That_TV_Dude

[8]Aug 15, 2011

tigerdude22 wrote:
    taker65 wrote:

Boast Busters

I think I can actually explain Trixie's behavior. She was a unicorn who prided herself and believed she was above all. So when Twilight defeated the Ursa Minor it hurt her a lot and angered her. She felt humiliated over how she was defeated by who she thought was a second rate unicorn. So naturally she wouldn't say thanks and it does foreshadow that she may return in season 2.

Rosspel

[9]Aug 16, 2011
    • level: 9
    Didn't really like ''Look Before You Sleep''.

Spongedude12

[10]Aug 16, 2011

I guess I just like episodes where all 6 characters are in it, speaking and doing something.

Edited on 08/16/2011 7:27am

tigerdude22

[11]Aug 16, 2011
    Rosspel wrote:
    Didn't really like ''Look Before You Sleep''.
    Hmmm Really? I actually enjoyed that episode very much

tigerdude22

[12]Aug 16, 2011
    Spongedude12 wrote:

I guess I just like episodes where all 6 characters are in it, speaking and doing something.

Yeah, those episodes are interesting also but some of the the characters get less lines when it's six of them. For example, Fluttershy (who is my favorite character) only had 3 lines in the episode "Over The Barrel".

tigerdude22

[13]Aug 16, 2011
    That_TV_Dude wrote:

tigerdude22 wrote:
    taker65 wrote:

Boast Busters

I think I can actually explain Trixie's behavior. She was a unicorn who prided herself and believed she was above all. So when Twilight defeated the Ursa Minor it hurt her a lot and angered her. She felt humiliated over how she was defeated by who she thought was a second rate unicorn. So naturally she wouldn't say thanks and it does foreshadow that she may return in season 2.

You might be right about Trixie returning to Season 2 That_TV_Dude haha

That_TV_Dude

[14]Aug 16, 2011

tigerdude22 wrote:
    That_TV_Dude wrote:

tigerdude22 wrote:
    taker65 wrote:

Boast Busters

I also want to say that the way Trixie acted at the end kind of develops her more as a character. It leaves you wondering why she acts the way she does, why she's so boastful, and how she came to be. There are so many ways to go with Trixie and I hope season 2 brings her back and fleshes out her backstory.

tigerdude22

[15]Aug 18, 2011
    That_TV_Dude wrote:

tigerdude22 wrote:
    That_TV_Dude wrote:

tigerdude22 wrote:
    taker65 wrote:

Boast Busters

I also want to say that the way Trixie acted at the end kind of develops her more as a character. It leaves you wondering why she acts the way she does, why she's so boastful, and how she came to be. There are so many ways to go with Trixie and I hope season 2 brings her back and fleshes out her backstory.

I hope Season 2 does show that, it would definitely interest me to hear about it

Jman2108

[16]Aug 21, 2011
    • level: 2
    Griffon the Brush Off Even though I enjoyed the beginning of this episode, it still doesn't avoid the fact of how much I hated Gilda. I hated how mean, arrogant, and rude she was. I honestly wanted to seriously hurt her after she made Fluttershy cry. Owl's Well That End Well wasn't a horrible episode imo, but it definitely wasn't the Spike episode I had in mind. Spike has always been my favorite character outside the Mane six, and I was slightly disappointed with what they did to him in this episode. While some of his bits of jealousy were pretty funny, it just didn't feel like he developed that much in this episode. I hope there's an episode that teaches Twilight not to take Spike for granted, because that's definitely what she does.

Eternities22

[18]Aug 29, 2011

The Show Stoppers. The musical number is absolutely abysmal.

MarthaFan2

[19]Sep 24, 2011
    • level: 11

I really don't dislike any of the episodes but if had to choose it would be Look Before you Sleep. Maybe it just feels like one of the more boring, girlish episodes, but I still somewhat enjoyed it.