My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Forums

Saturday 10:30 AM on The HubIn Season

Your most emotional scene

taker65

[1]Dec 30, 2012
    • level: 54

In an older forum, I made a list of all the emotional scenes in this show. Now I want you to tell me what you thought was the most emotional out of all of them.

For me, it was Twilight's BBBFF reprise at the end of "A Canterlot Wedding, Part 1." That scene had me in tears. The image of a young Twilight and Shining Armour playing together and then Shining Armour disappears, leaving Twilight all by herself; I was bawling my eyes out.

Your turn.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

peplarry12

[3]Jan 21, 2013
    • level: 21

I believe, at this point, many of us can agree it was the moment Discord realized he needed Fluttershy's friendship.

emilijabaniul

[4]Aug 25, 2013
    • level: 1

My most emotional scene's are these

SEASON ONE:

Winter Wrap-Up: When Twilight runs away crying after Applejack yells at her

A Bird in the Hoof: When Fluttershy bursts into tears when Philomena's ashes fall into her hooves

Party of One: When Pinkie's hair deflates

SEASON TWO:

Return of Harmony Part 2: When Twilight's tears form a broken heart

Sisterhooves Social: When Rarity sees Sweetie Belle's drawing

Secret of my Excess: When Spike is about to admit to Rarity that he has a crush on her, but she stops him and smiles at him

The Last Roundup: When Big Mac starts crying and Fluttershy's line, "If you don't come back, we won't be able to fix the hole in our hearts"

Dragon Quest: Spike's line, "I wonder if dragons cry"

Hurricane Fluttershy: Fluttershy's big crying scene

A Canterlot Wedding Part 1: When everyone scolds Twilight after she accuses Cadance of being evil and the BBBFF reprise

SEASON THREE:

The Crystal Empire part 2: When Twilight is in her fear vision and Celestia is telling her that she failed, and after Spike sees his vision of Twilight sending him away and Twilight tells him that it will never happen

One Bad Apple: The line: Scootaloo: We are not babies. Sweetie Belle: Then why do I feel like crying. And when Sweetie Belle bursts into tears

Magic Duel: When Twilight's hoof and Spike's claw touch each other's in the dome

Keep Calm And Flutter On:When Discord has teary eyes and when he says the line:Well played Fluttershy,well played.

Edited on 08/25/2013 6:50am
    Edited 2 total times.