My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

One Bad Apple

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM Nov 24, 2012 on The Hub

• Worst Friendship Report I've Ever Heard

We get another Cutie Mark Crusaders episode and I mostly enjoy these kind of episodes. I just always hate how Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon have to make an appearance almost every time which ruins my enjoyment for these kinds. However, this didn't feel like an episode for a brony like me. I felt like I was watching The Powerpuff Girls at times. I enjoyed this episode for the most part but there are problems I had. I hated how Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon treated the Cutie Mark Crusaders as always. I hated how Babs treated the Cutie Mark Crusaders and even if she was getting bullied, that was NO FREAKIN' reason for her to treat them like that. Also, this animated series has officially brought out the WORST Friendship Report that I ever heard. Usually, they are true to life and can be helpful but this one was just awful and couldn't stand it at all. YES, go tell someone you're being bullied but don't all of a sudden make friends with someone for being bullying you even though they have been bullied. Bullying someone else just because you're bullied is not the solution and the way they just handled that moral was terrible. I was watching this episode on my laptop because I was riding on a bus on my back home after visiting a family for Thanksgiving and got frustrated but didn't want to do it in front of everyone else. I did enjoy the musical number sung by the Cutie Mark Crusaders even though the lyrics as well as backgrounds got a bit repetitive, the Cutie Mark Crusaders setting up the booby trap for Babs to get payback, Pinkie Pie's cameo appearance was absolutely HILARIOUS and adorable too, and some more. Compared to the previous few episodes of Season 3 I've just seen, this episode DEFINITELY was not the best but it's pretty enjoyable for what it was I guess. The next CMC episode better be much better though and not feel like an episode of The Powerpuff Girls too. Really not that much humor too which disappoints me.