My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Saturday 10:30 AM on The Hub Premiered Oct 10, 2010 In Season

taker65

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Fan Reviews (117)

• My Little Brony Ponies Are Magic!

I can safely say that MLP:FiM is my all-time favorite show. Sure, some times the characters are piss stains, but the show is still pretty damn perfect. Let's run down the seasons quickly.

Season 1 was good, and most of the episodes were solid. Many of the jokes were right on time and this was when the episodes would air on Fridays instead of crappy Saturdays. Season 1 gets a solid 7 overall.

Season 2 was great! Most episodes were epic. Hurricane Fluttershy is in this season and remains my all-time favorite episode. The writers were geniuses. Most of the episodes were fantastic and this is probably the best season. Season 2 gets a supreme rating of 8.

I really didn't like Season 3 though. Don't get me wrong there was a couple of good episodes like Sleepless in Ponyville but most of the episodes sucked, honestly. Season 3 gets a very low rating of 3.

However Season 4 seems like a big improvement so far. I really liked the first three episodes and the show seems like it is picking up again. So far Season 4 gets an excellent rating of 7.

Even though Season 3 was kind of dull, I still love this show and is my favorite show of all time.
Trade Ya