My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Saturday 10:30 AM on The Hub Premiered Oct 10, 2010 In Season

taker65

User Score: 1962

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Fan Reviews (125)

• Stupid Overrated

This show is for ages 3-7 not for teens and grown ups like really its horrible at first it was okay now i hate it its boring, girly and weird how could people watch this show? its too bright the pony's are annoying and ITS very overrated
  • Eww, this show is so nasty

Why do people choose a girly show like this over awesome stuff like Sanjay and Craig, Johnny Test, Breadwinners, Fanboy and Chum Chum, Mr. Meaty, Uncle Grandpa, Fred The Show or whatnot. The ponies are very ugly and no one wants to date them. Also there's no fart jokes or butt jokes.
  • The Cartoon that Changed the World

I've been researching this show and its fanbase for quite a while now. I wanted to figure out what it was about this specific cartoon that allowed an entire fandom of adults to gather around it.

Every technical aspect of the show is solid - great aesthetics, fluid animation, expressive voice acting and excellent music. The characters are likable and relatable, and it's easy to grow attached to them over the course of the series.

But these things are not unique to MLP:FiM. You could say the same about many other high-quality cartoons, and none of them has ever had a fanbase like this one.

Though it may come as a surprise, what I think draws people in is actually one thing in particular: the show's outlook on life.

MLP:FiM is more relentlessly optimistic than any other TV show. The core appeal of the series comes from its ability to find joy in the mundane.

The timing of this show could not have been more perfect. It came out at a time when cynicism was the norm everywhere, and it was so completely counter to that trend, that people everywhere latched onto it and built a community around it.

Bronies are riding the first wave of New Sincerity - a societal movement against attitudes of cynicism and irony. Coincidence or not, this cartoon just so happens to be a perfect embodiment of New Sincerity ideals, and fans of the show have taken to applying its themes to real life. It's truly a unique phenomenon.
  • A cute show!

Dayum! That is one cute and awesome show. My favorite pony is Rainbow Dash.
  • Loved this show!

Sadly, there's not much good shows in the 2010's all because of nickelodeon. At least we got this show here that is worth watching, My favorite character is Rainbow dash in this show! There are likeable characters that make me think the character design is creative. Don't hate something because it's fandom is overrated or bad, I still like it! Maybe i will be a fan of this show if i watch more. Nightmare moon is even my favorite villain so far in that awesome show. It doesn't deserve much hate than it expected. Oh my god! The flash animation is well made and better than johnny test! The plot is so interesting and makes it entertaining to watch, You know this show teaches most friendship and kindness. I thought this was going to suck but I LOVE it!

Plot: 14/15 A, It makes me think that somehow is exciting or not, I don't know!

Animation 15/15 A+ The animation is well made than most flash animated shows, Keep up the good work hasbro!

Voice actors: 14/15 A Incredible! Most of their characters fit well together!

I think the most awesome voice acting one is fluttershy, Great job.

Colors: 13/15 A- Kinda too bright but could be better by making it little darker.

I love the design of Equestria through!

So, I watched six episodes so far, and somehow I like it. Hopefully this will become one of my top favorites shows of all times for me. You know this is why you make it worth watching by making the plot more creative and original unlike nickelodeon. Don't judge a show by watching one episode or just the theme song! Even through I didn't like Trixle much in Boast Busters. It's still a great show! I hate the fanbase and their fans, But that does NOT make a TV show bad.
  • 10/10/2010: The Turning Point of Modern Animated Series

I have never watched any of the previous generations except for possibly some commercials for G3 but what I saw was enough for me to establish My Little Pony as the usual stereotypical bullshit advertised for little girls and to sell toys.

However, 3 years after the show's inception, pony-related content started to pop up everywhere and eventually ended up on where I usually stayed on Youtube. I have no idea, or don't think I ever will know, what exactly pushed me to search "My Little Pony Theme Song". From what I saw, I was 100% STUNNED. Just from the theme song alone, I could tell that I was looking at quality animation. I knew I had been wrong all along. After watching a few episodes and eventually the entire show (it's like a drug, once you start, you can't stop), I realized I was looking at, at least in my opinion, one of the best cartoons ever made.

No one is going to deny that My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is still mainly targeted towards the demographic of children but if you actually give this show a chance, you find yourself not caring of that fact. Admittedly, some of the storylines could be more polished but almost all of it is decent. What I found most impressive however was how they managed to turn a complete failure (quality-wise) of a franchise and turned into something amazing. It's one of the biggest comebacks of all-time, if you ask me. The story development is great, the world-building feels original and right, and the show has a refreshing feeling of lacking cynicism and constantly resorting to randomness (I'm looking at you, Adventure Time) which is so prevalent in other shows. The animation is stunning even with a few errors. The music and songs are without a doubt, the best any animated cartoon has to offer. The entire show has this very satisfying blend of humour, cartoon gags, storytelling, action, prevalent in animation's best (Tom and Jerry, Batman: TAS). There is not a single episode which I find unenjoyable to the point where I don not feel like ever watching it again.

However, I'm only scratching the surface here. The two most important things in this show which make it stand apart from ANY other cartoon is one, it's characters and fan base. Firstly, its characters, I'm not going argue on this because I cannot deny that cartoons such as Young Justice have characters and storylines of unimaginable depth of complexity, but allow me to say that this is only cartoon that I love all the main characters and it's definitely the only show which I give a shit about the characters and what actually happens to them. If a character is sad, I feel it as well. Next, the show has all sorts of inside references and nods to an extremely unexpected demographic of the bronies. There are countless pop culture tidbits in all the episodes. The fan base is also the most impressive I have ever seen, creating extremely talented art, music, games, websites, animation, analysis and fan fiction.

In conclusion, this show is awesome.
  • Up there with SpongeBob Squarepants.

I mean, who cares about the haters? Fun fact: This show was developed by some of the same people who worked with Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, another classic TV show. And compared with Adventure Time, this show is 1,000,000,000 times better.
  • Coolguy121212, you're a fucking moron.

This is a great show for all ages and genders. Lauren Faust one of the writers for Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends came up with an absolutely beautiful show surrounding a Purple Unicorn named Twilight Sparkle (which sounds like a flavor of Ice Cream) who studies the magic of friendship. She has 5 friends as well, representing a different friend quality. Applejack is Honest, Fluttershy is Kind, Rainbow Dash is loyal, Rarity is generous and Pinkie Pie who is fun. This is a show that not everyone will enjoy, but is still not a bad cartoon. If you'd like to get a good feel for this show, try starting with an episode like Sisterhooves Social or Sonic Rainboom. The tones for this show range from endearing and heartwarming to serious and exciting and the plots are really well done for the most part. Most of the characters are likeable... except for the ones you're supposed to hate like Diamond Tiara or Angel Bunny, but it's best I stop talking about it, so for final thoughts: I love this show, and I truly hope more people will open up to realize that just because a show is made for girls doesn't mean that only girls will enjoy it.
  • It's not gonna beat Invader Zim or even Gravity Falls, but still a great show.

Like I said, I prefer Gravity Falls, but that doesn't mean I don't think this show is excellent. The characters all seem to develop nicely, the comedy is great (if not for a few hit or misses), It's got nice pacing, good morals, nicely drawn designs, etc. In my opinion, it's one of the only good cartoons currently airing, along with Gravity Falls, Wander Over Yonder, Regular Show, Clarence, Steven Universe, etc. Notice how none of those shows were from Nickelodeon.
  • This show is just sooooo cute.

I love this show. The ponies are just soooooo cute. That's how I got into the show is when my sister showed me pictures of the ponies. I thought they were cute, but it took me a few months to acctually watch the show. I started watching it around ethier september or october of 2011. Afterwards I became hooked on this show.
  • Nobody understands the point of this website

I liked the show. Its good.

But everyone on this website seems to forget that the ratings of this show are meant for the target audience of the show. If you gave this show a bad rating because it was "too girly" or because you were "too old for it," you're WRONG. That doesn't mean it's a bad show, because it's supposed to be girly. IT'S THE TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC.

If you rate it, please for the love of god, rate it thinking "is this a good show for little girls" not "should 35 year old men watch this show?"
  • To be honest, this show isn't just for girls.

Back when I heard about this showin the summer of 2011, I thought I wouldn't like it due to the fact it was a reboot of a franchise I don't even like that much, and I didn't understand how a My Little Pony show could be this popular. So when I finally got the chance to watch it, didn't like it, that was no surprise considering it was based off a franchise I don't care for. However, I gave it more chances for it to improve, and I eventually came to loving it.

FIM is about a young pony named Twilight Sparkle who is a student of Princess Celestia. Twilight is instructed to take time away from her studies and make some friends. She, and her assistant, Spike, become friends with Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie. Together, they have adventures in Ponyville and learn about the magic of friendship. Now the premise may sound corny, but don't start thinking it will turn out to be bad, because its ultimately executed very perfectly.

All of the main six are super cute and have really interesting character development to them and are also very likeable and relatable. Twilight Sparkle is the bookworm of the group who focuses more on studying than making friends and is also very smart. Rainbow Dash is a tomboyish pegasus pony who is brash, yet brave. Fluttershy is a typical silent girl who speaks very softly and shy and is trying to come out of her shell. Pinkie Pie is a hyperactive and crazy pony who loves to throw parties and also likes sweet and sugary treats, she is by far the most silliest and hyperactive pony of the mane six, even though she can be slightly annoying at times it's not that much of a big deal. Rarity (my favorite pony) is a beautiful and fashionate unicorn pony who designs great dresses for everyone and usually hates getting covered in unsanitary things such as mud or dirt. Applejack is a tough cowgirl who is a hard worker and is pretty much similar to Sandy Cheeks except less annoying. There are other characters such as Spike the Dragon, The CMC and others, and they're pretty interesting characters too.

The stories are also decent, even though some may be stories we have already seen in other shows, I don't mind because this show is supposed to teach about friendship.

For a show that teaches about friendship, it does a great job at sending morals to kids and the morals are great and not shoved in your face. If only there were more shows these days that taught morals like this.

The animation is great, nicely done and flows smoothly throughout the show and doesn't look choppy. The artwork is absolutely beautiful and has some pretty colorful visuals, and the backgrounds look good.

The humor is very funny and clever, especially when its from Pinkie Pie with all the random things she does, and beside from Pinkie Pie's source of comedy, the show has some great gags and never fails to make me laugh.

The voice acting does fit the character's well and sounds very charming.

The songs are good and pretty catchy, but one problem with them is that they kind of drag on for a bit, but other than that the songs are nice and catchy despite that they kind of drag on.

In all honesty, I think this show was made for kids. I mean if it wasn't then I honestly don't know why the hell there would be a such thing as bronies, but whatever. I don't know why some people hate this, come on people!! There are worser shows out there. I have been a huge brony ever since The beginning of Spring 2012 and will continue being one forever. MLP FIM is a great show, and in my viewpoint, a masterpiece. The stories are pretty good, the characters are likeable, the voice acting is good, the humor is funny, the songs are catchy, and I'm amazed at how it can appeal to all audiences, not just little girls. So regardless of your age or gender, you must see this show ASAP. Don't be turned off by the fact that it's a My Little Pony show, it's honestly not in my book, its just a fun show for everyone to enjoy, please give it a chance. You may not want to start off with the beginning of the first season, it did start off greatly, but some may not like it because a lot of people stated it was boring and overall not so good of a start for an awesome show like this. Thankfully, the show improved significantly as time went on. I don't think there will ever be a show like this ever in the future. Really, it's great. Rating: 10/10
  • For what it is, My Little Pony is pretty good.

Okay, let me start out by saying this. I am no Brony!! Yeah, I'm a 23 year old guy who has watched this show before, but I'm simply judging it as someone who was curious. Maybe it was the concept of the show, that being ponies based on toys that were obviously made for girls, but I always stayed away from the My Little Pony show. Then I found out about the Brony (guy fans) fanbase, which honestly I do find really strange, but whatever, that's just me. So being curious I decided to check Friendship Is Magic out. And I have to admit... It's surprisingly good.

My Little Pony has likeable characters. And not just the main 7, but likeable side characters too. Heck, the few bad guys, despite being in something like My Little Pony, are pretty menacing. All 7 main characters, Twilight, Spike, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Apple Jack, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, are cool, and surpisingly funny. The only ones I could have a little disdain for is Pinkie for being a bit annoying, and Rarity for being vain sometimes. But even so, it's not that often. The voice acting and the animation style is pretty good too.

As for the episodes, some are better than others, and some are kinda random. But most of them are pretty decent. And My Little Pony does have some good morals, which is pretty cool considering this came out around the same time as shit like Regular Show.

If I'm honest with myself, I think this show was made for kids. I can't figure out how this show got so popular with so many adult guys. But whatever, it's their thing not mine. I'm not a super fan of it, but for what it is, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is a pretty decent cartoon. It's much better than most cartoons that are playing on Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon or Disney Channel anyway. So, yeah. I say check it out.
  • Much better than I expected it to be.

This show definitely surprised me. I was going into it as a stereotype saying it was only for little girls but I quickly changed my mind after watching the first episode all the way through. The stories are solid, the animation is fantastic, the characters are likeable and relatable and it seems like you get taught a life lesson without even knowing that it's being done. Granted season 3 was weak but for what it came out to be well it could have been worse. Season 4 on the other hand is possibly my favorite season so far, it hasn't finished yet at the time that I'm writing this but so far I've seen more funny references and jokes than I think I've ever seen in a cartoon in a long long time.

The show also seems to have this weird way of changing your character (for the better!). I was planning on finishing school in the field of technology but this show has really inspired me to look around and see what else is out there. I'm going to finish off my tech courses but I may take a class in animation now seeing as how fun and creative it really can be.

Of course you have to go into this show with an open mind or if you're like me and you're going to judge it from the theme song then you should at least see it through, you might just like it.
  • Not bad.

I really hate this f*cking show. What makes this show annoying and horrible up to its limits are the bronies. They are horrible people that support this show like it's the Messiah. The jokes aren't funny, it's boring, the characters have personalities of an ape, my most hated character is ***light, I mean Twilight Sparkle, because she always disobeys her master.

UPDATE: This show is not as bad as I thought I was when I first viewed it. The show is really darn good. Great songs, great lessons, and animation better than any modern cartoon out there. The holy grail of animation is here. Keep up the good work, Faust!
  • One of the saviors of modern cartoons, and is arguably the Best Cartoon currently airing on .

Over the past 3 years, the quality of popular cartoons went down a steep hill or got canceled. Many shows I used to watch growing up are not as funny or as clever as they used to be. The only shows I thought were halfway-decent were Adventure Time, Regular Show, and (to a certain extent) Phineas and Ferb, but they weren't enough to convince me that cartoons would be as good as they used to be. 2 years later and my friends tell me to watch a show called "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" and my first reaction was "WHAT!?", but I finally gave it a chance. After the first 2 episodes I'm like, "This wasn't that bad, but not too good either", but then I watched more episodes out of order, and I start to realize that this is actually pretty good. Then after watching the entire series, I can safely say that this is my favorite cartoon currently airing right now. The writing is well thought out and clever, the characters are well-defined and relatable, the humor is great (some of the best cartoon humor I've seen in a while), the animation is well done, it has great moral values (it can range from something simple as jealousy of somebody to something as mature as self-sacrifice) and even the music is catchy. I can understand why someone wouldn't care to take a look at the show because of how girly it looks at first glance, but this is truly an amazing cartoon. Watch it with an open mind, and you will most likely enjoy it. If you don't like it, that's fine. It's stupid to think everyone should like the same things anyway. In my opinion, it is the most enjoyable cartoon since the early days of Spongebob.
  • My Little Brony Ponies Are Magic!

I can safely say that MLP:FiM is my all-time favorite show. Sure, some times the characters are piss stains, but the show is still pretty damn perfect. Let's run down the seasons quickly.

Season 1 was good, and most of the episodes were solid. Many of the jokes were right on time and this was when the episodes would air on Fridays instead of crappy Saturdays. Season 1 gets a solid 7 overall.

Season 2 was great! Most episodes were epic. Hurricane Fluttershy is in this season and remains my all-time favorite episode. The writers were geniuses. Most of the episodes were fantastic and this is probably the best season. Season 2 gets a supreme rating of 8.

I really didn't like Season 3 though. Don't get me wrong there was a couple of good episodes like Sleepless in Ponyville but most of the episodes sucked, honestly. Season 3 gets a very low rating of 3.

However Season 4 seems like a big improvement so far. I really liked the first three episodes and the show seems like it is picking up again. So far Season 4 gets an excellent rating of 7.

Even though Season 3 was kind of dull, I still love this show and is my favorite show of all time.
  • S4 Episode One

I'm A Girl Who Just Adores My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic But Is Seems That Twilight Sparkle Has Now Become The Main Character. In My Opinion There Should Be No Main Because What Will Become Of The Other Ponies? They'll Just Become Generic Ponies. And What Is Up With Twilight Now? Why Is She So Important All She Did Was Put The Elements Of Harmony Back Into The Tree. Even Rarity Could Have Done That.
  • S4, E 1 and 2 Princess Twilight Sparkle is great

If you missed S4, E 1 and 2 Princess Twilight Sparkle here it is
  • Not A Brony, But MLP Still Is Pretty Good

Even though I think this show has its faults, My Little Pony is a surprisingly clever and enjoyable sign that cartoons can be done well. Out of the main characters, my favorite has to be Twilight Sparkle, because she has a personality that I am attracted by in cartoons.
  • Not a Fan, But You All Can Be

I see this show all over the internet. Unlike my last review, I'm going to take this from a calm approach.

I had a crush on a girl who liked this show. I bullied her for it, accused her for all sorts of things. She wanted me to watch the show, and I accused her for being gay. But she told me of Rainbow Dash, a tomboy pony. I mean that is awesome, but wouldn't this show be more fun if it were other types of animals? I think girly ponies won't make me watch this show. I'm going to have to stick with SpongeBob (1999-2006) and Invader Zim before 2002.

You all may go ahead an like this show, but I want to get a message out that I suffer from a psychological problem called splitting. The fanbase also tends to irritate me.

I just really don't want to watch this show. It will really get on my nerves. The fanbase does that enough.
  • My Little Pony: Friendship is Stupid is more like it.

I don't like a show about friendship and why it is magic. Hate this, not better than Disney Channel animations (Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, and Wander Over Yonder). PLEASE IMPROVE THIS PIECE OF BOO BOO AND REPLACE IT WITH A BETTER MLP! NOT ADDING TO FAVORITES OR ANYTHING WITH THIS STUPID SHOW! DON'T RECOMEND THIS!

It's a turn about friendship and too bright animation. Looks like rainbow vomit. The characters are terrible, and I don't want to watch PMVs about made up MLP songs. I didn't like any of the seasons, they were unfunny, lame, and stupid. It should be cancelled.

A Wander Over Yonder disliker likes this stupid show and I am not recommending to my friends or my parents. I avoid it all the time, and I hate it when my sister watches it on Netflix. No golden years or anything. The series finale will be the future to bronies.

The EG movie was awesome because the humans were better than the ponies. I love the Cafeteria Song. This movie was better than the series. It didn't go downhill.

The series looked like it was going downhill with the 6.5 ratings, and this is the only 1.0 rating for this show. Please improve so I can like it.

• Best Show Ever

2013 S4 update. Last decade did not live up to the 1990s in cartoons on TV, but 10.10.2010 changed it all. My Little Pony: Friendship was shown on the new channel called The Hub. Twilight Sparkle the pony unicorn lives with her friends in the Equestria city Ponyville where we follow their ups and downs every week. The pony animtaion looks like the 1979 Narnia cartoon, but still we cry along with the ponies too at the sad parts. There is something from everyone here and it includes the ponies breakdowns, epic songs and Pinkie Pie the party pony. There is a load to explore and that is Cloudsville, forests, events and on. Many celebrities stars in the show. Season 4 is on the way next month. I can hinjt about new villains. If you haven't got enough of the show explore the fandom that includes fics, memes, PMV and on. The Brony fandom is big in the states, and it might hit Europe next year where I live. If you need over 20 minutes of feel good go watch Friendship is

• Yeah, I'm almost a brony, got a problem with that?

I first watched this show back in 2011 because I heard that lauren faust, who worked on two of my favorite shows (foster's and powerpuff girls) was the creator and also, alot of people kept on saying that the show was something like a godsend. The first episode I watched was putting your hoof down, and I never watched the show again because the show felt like a really girly show and it was a huge dissapointment. That is until march 2013, when I gave the show another chance because IDON'TKNOW and I thought that the show was pretty okay. Now I have watched almost all of the episodes and I can safely say that the show is a very decent show. But the show's first two episodes were a little bland to me, but fortunately, the show improved alot.. The show does not rely on immature fart and toilet jokes and the characters are all really interesting and they all have great character development. Of course, some episodes were better than others and, I don't care what anypony.. I MEAN, anybody says, I thought that the season 3 finale was really good. The songs were fantastic and I honestly don't see what is wrong with alicorn twilight. But I think the show is reeeeeeeeeeaally overated and there are honestly other modern cartoons that I find to be better than this show (gravity falls, adventure time, regular show etc. ) .And I think that lauren's previous works (fosters and powerpuff girls) are better too. So I guess I'm not a full fledged brony, but I still think the show is good and I would recommend this show to anyone, even adults.
  • Up there with Pound Puppies, Littlest Pet Shop and She Zow. Recommended.

My first review.

I am going to say right now, I just don't like My Little Pony. But Lauren Faust has made My Little Pony likable. Don't believe me? Well let's go down the list.

Plot: Twilight Sparkle has been sent to Ponyvile to make friends. There, Twilight, Spike, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, the Cutie Mark Crusaders and more have adventures. How could a plot like that be so good? It just is, although it is kinda boring and might just turn people off. It gets a 7/10 just because of turning people off.

Morals: In almost every episode, they have a moral at the end. They are helpful and don't rub it in your faces. 9/10 because some episodes morals have flaws (Dragon Quest hint hint).

Animation: It is awesome, and animated in flash. Remember when that didn't work? (Johnny Test hint hint). 10/10

Music: Daniel Ingram did a really great job with the songs. They are catchy but they have too much repetitive lyrics. 9/10

Acting: Awesome! Not ear grating at all (except for Derpy (old (sorry) and new) and and Bon Bon's voices)

Writing: . It could be bad at times. Remember this? "But why would you want to Spike?" Wow. Your not like your race, but why would you want to be? Idiot. 7/10

Characters: The characters are varied so I am going to have to start with just the main 6. Twilight is a good role model and she is with me. Spike's episodes are terrible, but Spike? . with me. Although I will admit that he should be a dog than a baby dragon. What is this? Dragon Tales? The rest of the main 6 are . (Rainbow Dash is NOT a lesbian btw). 10/10

Summary: You know when a show sounds girly and you try to get someone to watch a show with no butt jokes, good characters and catchy music and people keep saying no and insulting us? Yeah, this show would be it. Like I just said it is a show that has no butt humor and great morals. I recommend it. 9.5/10

• An excellent show that everyone should give a chance

It's a generally great show in my opinion. The animation is super smooth and detailed, and the environments are almost never dull. The characters are also very likable and relatable. They may seem a bit 2D at first, but if you continue watching, you'll see that there's a lot more depth to them (meaning that the characters have flaws and they learn from their mistakes). The writing is also very well done. It's written in such a way that people of all ages and genders can enjoy it. It also uses sharp lines and it never makes itself stupid (Pinkie Pie is crazy, not stupid). And besides the intro song, most of the songs are catchy and enjoyable. Winter Wrap Up and A True True Friend are great examples.

You can tell the people behind this show put a lot of care and effort into it to make it a great experience for everyone. I definitely recommend this show and it gets a solid 10.

• WOW!!!

I was truly amazed by the quality of this cartoon. I never expected a show about candy-colored ponies in a fantasy world to be so AMAZINGLY good (writing, animation, voice acting, music, character development, story telling, etc). I urge all to give it a chance!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Best Cartoon of this generation

What more can I say? This show is awesome!

Great characters, great visuals, great music, great voice acting, great humor, great writing, great everything!

I would also like to applaud HyperMan459. At least someone can make good arguments unlike SuperMaroBros11 or whoever :p
  • Greatest Cartoon since Invader Zim

Unlike my good friend DKC2, I took my time watching this show, because everyone said it was awesome. The first few episodes were okay, but it got better and I fell in love with the show overtime. It is truly an entertaining experience with characters that really pop as well as beautiful animation and great voice acting and music. 10/10
  • AWESOME!!!

This is an unexpectedly amazing show. Please give it a shot!