My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Saturday 10:30 AM on The Hub Premiered Oct 10, 2010 In Season

taker65

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Fan Reviews (139)

• MLP is the cartoon for a little girls?

MLP is one of the best cartoon on air. You ask me: "Why?" and I answer you. MLP is good for several reasons. Good plot, beautiful songs, stunning style of depiction and the most important thought-out characters. All of main 6 characters have own unique nature.
  • Watch PB&J Otter instead, it's better than this junk

(I'm probably going to get crap loads of thumb downs, but hey, you shouldn't have decided to read this in the first place)

So the show revolves around the land of Equestria which is obviously populated by ponies, unicorns and whatever. The protagonist is Twilight Sparkle who is studying the "magic" of friendship and sets off with her five pony friends: Applejack (Honesty), Fluttershy (Kindness), Pinkie Pie (Laughter), Rarity (Generosity), Rainbow Dash (Loyalty), and Twilight Sparkle herself (Magic, what did you expect?).

If you wanna know why I think MLP is bad, be my guest. First of all, people say the ponies are "cute". They aren't cute enough for me and don't fit standards.

The music is so irritating that it gets stuck in my head, so I always have to mute the volume. Sheesh, I'm not kidding with you right there.

The "antagonists" are mediocre and overrated, really. The what-so-called "bad guys" are PISS poor excuse for antagonists. They are unlikeable and make Johnny Test villains more pathetic. An example is Discord. All he does is act so dense in front of everyone and asks the ponies to do stuff for him. He is called "Chaos of Desctruction", but all he does is pull pranks. Are you kidding me? You call that Chaos of Destruction? That's like Dimitri Rascalov talking about cookies and milk and not doing any harm.

The characters are annoying and have the personality of nothing but a lousy rock. The ones that make my blood boil the most, however, is Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. And let's not mention Derpy. Whoop-dee-doo.

Rainbow Dash is nothing but a rude, self-absorbed jerk (probably why most fans like her) who always complains, such as "Oh, I'm not scared of anything!" just to look cool in front of her friends.

Pinkie Pie is a happy-go-lucky pink pony, but a very loud, high-pitched annoying pest who will never learn to shut her mouth every once in a while and her randomness doesn't really fit the show.

Derpy, oh gosh, where do I even begin? All she was was an error, and she got a boatload of fame. Why in the holy mother of God is she so popular even though she's a background character? Why does she even have a fandom, for crying out loud? Shouldn't the fans worry about the protagonists rather than a minor character? Also, even if she's meant to be a stupid character (judging by the "wall eyes"), her voice is really annoying.

Moving on to the animation. I'll admit that the artwork is pretty good, but it's bright. I even considered wearing sunglasses while watching it.

To make a long story short, my grade is an F. I'm serious. This show makes me wanna throw my TV out of my window.
  • Love this show

0rmCHUe7U*

the best my little pony season 5 episode 8

• Love this show

Might be obvious because of my title, LOL. But I find this a flawless show. Great character development, great characters, knows how to re-hash a plot correctly and overall just great and makes me feel good after watching it.
  • Can't think of a clever way to describe this.

I feel like redoing my old review, as I've gone through different stages with this show. I used to be huge fan back in 2011-2012, watching streams of new eps, frequenting Equestria Daily, and making friends. I also used to really hate it back in 2013-2014, having stopped watching it altogether and getting annoyed with the fandom. Nowadays? I've been kinda watching it again, but not as a big fan, and more of an occasional thing. Its a good kids show, in the end.
  • Dear Princess Celestia...

"All the ponies in this town are crazy!"- Twilight Sparkle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me spin you a yarn. While I was browsing Youtube about a year ago, I noticed that there were a lot of MLP avatars. I thought they were of women, at least, but no, they were grown men. I was like, what the hell? They couldn't possibly like this obviously pandering show. So, I avoided the show at all costs, essentially becoming an anti-brony. I was stupid back then. Then, on the 26th of July, 2013, I decided to watch an episode of the show, just to see how bad it was. I started with my brony friend's favorite episode, The Best Night Ever. I watched it, and my life changed forever. It had great animation, great characters, great comedy, a great song, and a great moral. I thought it may have been just a fluke episode, but I saw a few more episodes, and I got hooked. I'm not really a brony, but I still think the show is great. But why? Let's find out.

So, the basic premise is that Twilight Sparkle, a unicorn, or spoilers, an alicorn later in the series, moves to Ponyville to study the magic of friendship, hence the title, with her friends. It seems like the premise for the most saccharine, stupid toy ploy in the world, right? But it really goes above and beyond with its quality.

Let's get this out of the way, the animation is superb. The Flash animation is some of the best and most fluid I've ever seen. I used to think it was hand-drawn. Plus, the designs for the ponies is pretty cute... that sounded really dumb.

It wasn't the animation that pulled me in though, it was the characters. FiM originated from such a shallow, stupid premise that I would never have taken the show seriously if not for the actual characters. The Mane Six (Get it? Get it?) are surprisingly fleshed-out with actual (gasp) personality! (Except for Applejack and Twilight. They're kind of boring) My favorite ones have to be Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy, if you're wondering. Not to mention the villains. Discord. He's pretty good.

The music is something that a lot of shows right now don't have going for them. You'll Play Your Part is my favorite song, but there are plenty of other great songs. It keeps with the roots of the MLP franchise with these songs, which is basically one of the only things similar between FiM and previous generations.

The morals and plot are what FiM is best at. In most episodes, the plot is structured in just the right way to to get the moral across. Sometimes, the lesson is pretty basic: don't be jealous, know when to lie, that sort of stuff. But other times, the lesson is about accepting disability, or something actually really complex. And the show treats it like that, but never makes it too simple or too difficult to understand for the target demographic (Families, not bronies). MOST of the time. Looking at you, One Bad Apple.

Although the show is fantastic, there's one main reason that I wrote this review. Bronies. I was a brony before I completed this review, but now, I realize I like the show, not the bronies. Sure, bronies have done very good things, like donate to charity, but it's gotten out of hand. First of all, is MLP REALLY complex enough to make theories about it? Really? Second, fanfictions. Now, I'm not complaining about MLP fanmade things in general. Turnabout Storm, Pinkie Watches Paint Dry, Picture Perfect Pony, a number of other fan projects are really good. However, the fanfics aren't always good. Double Rainboom, Dusk's Dawn, ALL shipfics, they're dumb. Not to mention Cupcakes and Smile HD, they almost convinced me to never watch the show again. Third, I feel like the brony fanbase are drastically affecting the course of this show. Take a look at the Season 2 opener and then the Season 4 opener. By comparison, the Season 4 one seems more action-packed and for some reason, introduces a story arc. Now, I think this arc is mostly great, but FiM has basically turned into a magical girl anime with ponies.

As for the show, it's easily one of my favorites animated shows of all time. The characters, story, comedy, music, all top-notch. And with Season 5 looking good so far with the season opener, it's only going to get better, I guess. It was a pleasant surprise, and if you still think "Panies are furr gurls, lfksdjdmnfhdj", you may be surprised as well. I give it a 9/10, an AMAZING show.

Score: 9/10

Developed By: Lauren Faust

Based On: My Little Pony by Bonnie Zacherle
  • Overrated

i love the show

it's funny,the characters are nice,and the animation is decent(season 2-4)

but it's somtimes cringe worthy(mostly season 4),unfunny,plain mean spirited(feeling pinkie keen/putting your hoof down)

and the fandom is im a fan of the show
  • For what it is, My Little Pony is pretty good.

Okay, let me start out by saying this. I am no Brony!! Yeah, I'm a 24 year old guy who has watched this show before, but I'm simply judging it as someone who was curious. Maybe it was the concept of the show, that being ponies based on toys that were obviously made for girls, but I always stayed away from the My Little Pony show. Then I found out about the Brony (guy fans) fanbase, which honestly I do find really strange, but whatever, that's just me. So being curious I decided to check Friendship Is Magic out. And I have to admit... It's surprisingly good.

My Little Pony has likeable characters. And not just the main 7, but likeable side characters too. Heck, the few bad guys, despite being in something like My Little Pony, are pretty menacing. All 7 main characters, Twilight, Spike, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Apple Jack, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, are cool, and surpisingly funny. The only ones I could have a little disdain for is Pinkie for being a bit annoying, and Rarity for being vain sometimes. But even so, it's not that often. The voice acting and the animation style is pretty good too.

As for the episodes, some are better than others, and some are kinda random. But most of them are pretty decent. And My Little Pony does have some good morals, which is pretty cool considering this came out around the same time as shit like Regular Show.

If I'm honest with myself, I think this show was made for kids. I can't figure out how this show got so popular with so many adult guys. But whatever, it's their thing not mine. I'm not a super fan of it, but for what it is, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is a pretty decent cartoon. It's much better than most cartoons that are playing on Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon or Disney Channel anyway. So, yeah, I'd say check it out if you're curious.
  • Boring & too acrid that I would either need sunglasses or lower the screen settings to be able to watch it comfortably...

So I'm not really a hater of this show & for sure not a brony, so my view is pretty limited, independent & yet very strict. This show is so bright & visually cheesy that it's just annoying to see it! I could have lowered the screen settings but then I actually had sunglasses handy! Apart from crazy/obsessed bronies who can't draw anything well than ponies (excluding some masterpieces on inkbunny where the only thing that would say it's Fluttershy or Rainbow dash is the coloring & heads, while the rest is pure human-like!) & sexualize characters just cause those are girls & slightly resembling anime with those eyes, I really still can't understand what is all the fuss about this show anyway? I did watch an episode & another one just to be sure - all impression was just acrid colouring, boring plots where I have absolutely no idea what they were talking about. Shows like Spongebob (season 1-3) or Ren&Stimpy catch your attention by whatever they have & you laugh/enjoy it right away, yet this MLP is idk... bland? All characters visually differ only by the manes, colour scheme & those tattoos on their buttocks!
  • Freaking AWESOME

This show, ESPECIALLY Season 4, is one of the BEST ever! Hopefully Cartoon Network doesn't pick up this show and make it into another Looney Tunes Show and ruin all the characters!
  • Mind changed!

I felt so gay being a brony and many shitty anti-bronies called me pony *** and all that *** shit. I'm neutral mostly of the fandom.
  • It needs to be about 0% cooler!

Maybe that title is misleading... Nonetheless, this series is flawless. Much better than other cartoons that are given a lot of attention. The writing is solid, the characters are incredibly dynamic and interesting, the animation is impeccable, and the wonderful score by Daniel Ingram and Anderson is mesmerizing.

Truly the works of an amazing creative team that deserve a raise.

If you have not seen this show... then what are you doing? Turn off Once Upon A Time and watch Ponies!
  • I don't care what anyone says, I love this show! :)

This show is so cute and funny. My favorite characters on the show are: Pinky Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Spike.
  • My little pony the magic of making a good show

Before not in a million years would you have conviced me to watch an episode. But that was compromised when I sat down on my coach and watched it for what it was a good TV show. It's not for my age group it's for little girls. So I didn't exspect to like it as much as they did. But I did think the animation looks good and the color panel for this show reflects how good the animation is. It's simplistic but very well done. I think the characters are great remoldes for kids and each character has a very realistic flaw. The story seems intresting from what I've seen from the first two episodes but it's not my thing I'm not in love with the show. Becuase the whole time watching it seeing all those great things. something in the back of my end was telling me to turn off the TV becuase it felt like I was on the wrong chanel. That said it's the only reason I can't give it a ten. I think the voice acting was good and even the dialoge which in shows like these is very generic I thought was good. But it's to cute for my taste and thats where all my problems are focused. That and that this show does not deserve hate becuase it's not a bad show but people hate the idea that men in there 30s and 40s are watching this show aimed at little girls. And those people are not wrong. Overall great show don't think I'll be watching much more of it though.
  • Executed very well

You don't have to be a girl or brony to enjoy this show because it is so well done. It's no wonder why this show is so popular, got renewed, and still has a strong following. Heck you don't have to be a fan (which I don't consider myself to be) in order to admire this show. It earned its popularity and fan base. I will admit some episodes aren't as good (a few are a bit lame) as others but still it's one of the better shows out there. The animation is well done and the vast majority of the songs are charming and catching. Such music in cartoons is not something you commonly find too often these days. This is proof that males, teens, and adults can like something that is predominately meant for younger girls if executed properly as well as marketed. It also teaches good lessons and morals in tactful not overly preachy way and setting of good examples. Finding shows like these are real rarities these days (no pun intended).

A male, teen, or adult really shouldn't feel embarrassed or ashamed to watch or enjoy this show. It is worth watching and technically enjoyable for all ages which is very uncommon for most shows today since many aren't appropriate or doesn't connect with folks.
  • Better Late Than Never

First of all, I am not a Brony, I had just started watching this a few months ago. When I had heard that even men like this show I decided to give this a watch. And it was worth it. This is a very good animated series and proved that girl shows can be loved by guys with good writing and likable characters. In fact, this doesn't even feel much like a girly show to me.

Each of the Mane 6 have their own personalities and strength that make them each worthy of the Elements of Harmony. They even have flaws that need to be overcome in each episode to teach us about friendship.

Pinkie Pie is very social and loves to make ponies laugh and smile making her worthy of the Element of Laughter. However she is also very hyper and easily excited and can sometimes be very creepy.

Fluttershy is very kind and tends to animals and even redeems Discord, making her worthy of the Element of Kindness. She is however very shy and easily intimidated.

Applejack is hardworking and honest and is the representative of the Element of Honesty. She is however very stubborn and can be overprotective of her family.

Rainbow Dash is a always there for her friends and refuses to abandon them making her the representative of the Element of Loyalty. She does however have a huge ego due to her speed and sometimes needs to be humbled.

Rarity cares about other and always puts the needs of others before her own, earning her the Element of Generosity. She does act snobbish at times and feels like she's better than others however.

Twilight Sparkle is the leader of the Mane 6 and gained the Element of Magic when she realized the others were her friends.

I've enjoyed this so far and only dislike the episodes with Diamond Tiara. It doesn't even use fart jokes for humor and shows that kids' shows can still be good.
  • Stupid Overrated Edit: dangerous to kids dont let watch

This show is for ages 3-7 not for teens and grown ups like really? Its horrible at first it was okay now i hate it its boring, Girly and weird how could people watch this show? Its too bright the pony's are annoying and ITS very overrated

Edit: this is Dangerous for Kids if you are a parent and you are reading this don't let your Kid look up the show they might click some bad sites that will give them nightmares and their is sexual Content too so don't let kids look up for a game or something they could be traumatized by a creepy site Warning don't let kids look up.
  • Overrated.

EDIT: I have changed my mind on this show, It's just boring and overrated.

It was titled "Loved this show!" But now i hate it
  • Our choices make things feel limited, thats why we choose

as you all know how ima person here with you guys,

but what makes us childish and what makes us human? as weve moved through centuries weve motivated and expressed our thoughts; what we call, choices; and that's what I call childish.

but choosing something because we don't know is quite human, what makes a good being, natural?

we always commented on things that aren't predictable, and that's amazing, so much that its become natural.

Now the real question is loving MLP natural? and the answer is,

haven't we already proved that unpredictability is the better? and yes we have. no matter what choices we make, were still human!

that's why I called choices childish; because weve made it as apart of a being, but not what weve neurologically created. so the answer is yes! when I saw MLP, I was ripped out!

it was because of what weve being reminded of! how friendship is truly magic, but I guess its also because ponies are cute, isn't it. unpredictability is the better, and choices are also somewhat inevitable...

but because of My Little Pony; weve bended that, and thats the better!

don't underestimate the power of looks because that's for haters; deceiving............
  • Perfect and amazing.

This show has changed my life for the better, it has brought kids cartoons back! no fart jokes or butt jokes which is wonderful, the characters are lovable there's nice action and I just love it!
  • Nice to watch

It's a cartoon not as dumbed down as others airing on TV currently. The stories are cool and the characters have a good sense of moral, even though they act selfish sometimes. The animation is good.

But there's a big difference from being an adult and liking it to worshipping it to abnormal levels. The first means you are a open-minded individual, and the latter means you may have terrible problems with social skills and identity.
  • Eww, this show is so nasty

Why do people choose a girly show like this over awesome stuff like Sanjay and Craig, Johnny Test, Breadwinners, Fanboy and Chum Chum, Mr. Meaty, Uncle Grandpa, Fred The Show or whatnot. The ponies are very ugly and no one wants to date them. Also there's no fart jokes or butt jokes.
  • The Cartoon that Changed the World

I've been researching this show and its fanbase for quite a while now. I wanted to figure out what it was about this specific cartoon that allowed an entire fandom of adults to gather around it.

Every technical aspect of the show is solid - great aesthetics, fluid animation, expressive voice acting and excellent music. The characters are likable and relatable, and it's easy to grow attached to them over the course of the series.

But these things are not unique to MLP:FiM. You could say the same about many other high-quality cartoons, and none of them has ever had a fanbase like this one.

Though it may come as a surprise, what I think draws people in is actually one thing in particular: the show's outlook on life.

MLP:FiM is more relentlessly optimistic than any other TV show. The core appeal of the series comes from its ability to find joy in the mundane.

The timing of this show could not have been more perfect. It came out at a time when cynicism was the norm everywhere, and it was so completely counter to that trend, that people everywhere latched onto it and built a community around it.

Bronies are riding the first wave of New Sincerity - a societal movement against attitudes of cynicism and irony. Coincidence or not, this cartoon just so happens to be a perfect embodiment of New Sincerity ideals, and fans of the show have taken to applying its themes to real life. It's truly a unique phenomenon.
  • 10/10/2010: The Turning Point of Modern Animated Series

I have never watched any of the previous generations except for possibly some commercials for G3 but what I saw was enough for me to establish My Little Pony as the usual stereotypical bullshit advertised for little girls and to sell toys.

However, 3 years after the show's inception, pony-related content started to pop up everywhere and eventually ended up on where I usually stayed on Youtube. I have no idea, or don't think I ever will know, what exactly pushed me to search "My Little Pony Theme Song". From what I saw, I was 100% STUNNED. Just from the theme song alone, I could tell that I was looking at quality animation. I knew I had been wrong all along. After watching a few episodes and eventually the entire show (it's like a drug, once you start, you can't stop), I realized I was looking at, at least in my opinion, one of the best cartoons ever made.

No one is going to deny that My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is still mainly targeted towards the demographic of children but if you actually give this show a chance, you find yourself not caring of that fact. Admittedly, some of the storylines could be more polished but almost all of it is decent. What I found most impressive however was how they managed to turn a complete failure (quality-wise) of a franchise and turned into something amazing. It's one of the biggest comebacks of all-time, if you ask me. The story development is great, the world-building feels original and right, and the show has a refreshing feeling of lacking cynicism and constantly resorting to randomness (I'm looking at you, Adventure Time) which is so prevalent in other shows. The animation is stunning even with a few errors. The music and songs are without a doubt, the best any animated cartoon has to offer. The entire show has this very satisfying blend of humour, cartoon gags, storytelling, action, prevalent in animation's best (Tom and Jerry, Batman: TAS). There is not a single episode which I find unenjoyable to the point where I don not feel like ever watching it again.

However, I'm only scratching the surface here. The two most important things in this show which make it stand apart from ANY other cartoon is one, it's characters and fan base. Firstly, its characters, I'm not going argue on this because I cannot deny that cartoons such as Young Justice have characters and storylines of unimaginable depth of complexity, but allow me to say that this is only cartoon that I love all the main characters and it's definitely the only show which I give a shit about the characters and what actually happens to them. If a character is sad, I feel it as well. Next, the show has all sorts of inside references and nods to an extremely unexpected demographic of the bronies. There are countless pop culture tidbits in all the episodes. The fan base is also the most impressive I have ever seen, creating extremely talented art, music, games, websites, animation, analysis and fan fiction.

In conclusion, this show is awesome.
  • Up there with SpongeBob Squarepants.

I mean, who cares about the haters? Fun fact: This show was developed by some of the same people who worked with Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, another classic TV show. And compared with Adventure Time, this show is 1,000,000,000 times better.
  • Coolguy121212, you're a fucking moron.

This is a great show for all ages and genders. Lauren Faust one of the writers for Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends came up with an absolutely beautiful show surrounding a Purple Unicorn named Twilight Sparkle (which sounds like a flavor of Ice Cream) who studies the magic of friendship. She has 5 friends as well, representing a different friend quality. Applejack is Honest, Fluttershy is Kind, Rainbow Dash is loyal, Rarity is generous and Pinkie Pie who is fun. This is a show that not everyone will enjoy, but is still not a bad cartoon. If you'd like to get a good feel for this show, try starting with an episode like Sisterhooves Social or Sonic Rainboom. The tones for this show range from endearing and heartwarming to serious and exciting and the plots are really well done for the most part. Most of the characters are likeable... except for the ones you're supposed to hate like Diamond Tiara or Angel Bunny, but it's best I stop talking about it, so for final thoughts: I love this show, and I truly hope more people will open up to realize that just because a show is made for girls doesn't mean that only girls will enjoy it.
  • It's not gonna beat Invader Zim or even Gravity Falls, but still a great show.

Like I said, I prefer Gravity Falls, but that doesn't mean I don't think this show is excellent. The characters all seem to develop nicely, the comedy is great (if not for a few hit or misses), It's got nice pacing, good morals, nicely drawn designs, etc. In my opinion, it's one of the only good cartoons currently airing, along with Gravity Falls, Wander Over Yonder, Regular Show, Clarence, Steven Universe, etc. Notice how none of those shows were from Nickelodeon.
  • This show is just sooooo cute.

I love this show. The ponies are just soooooo cute. That's how I got into the show is when my sister showed me pictures of the ponies. I thought they were cute, but it took me a few months to acctually watch the show. I started watching it around ethier september or october of 2011. Afterwards I became hooked on this show.
  • Nobody understands the point of this website

I liked the show. Its good.

But everyone on this website seems to forget that the ratings of this show are meant for the target audience of the show. If you gave this show a bad rating because it was "too girly" or because you were "too old for it," you're WRONG. That doesn't mean it's a bad show, because it's supposed to be girly. IT'S THE TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC.

If you rate it, please for the love of god, rate it thinking "is this a good show for little girls" not "should 35 year old men watch this show?"
  • To be honest, this show isn't just for girls.

Back when I heard about this showin the summer of 2011, I thought I wouldn't like it due to the fact it was a reboot of a franchise I don't even like that much, and I didn't understand how a My Little Pony show could be this popular. So when I finally got the chance to watch it, didn't like it, that was no surprise considering it was based off a franchise I don't care for. However, I gave it more chances for it to improve, and I eventually came to loving it.

FIM is about a young pony named Twilight Sparkle who is a student of Princess Celestia. Twilight is instructed to take time away from her studies and make some friends. She, and her assistant, Spike, become friends with Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie. Together, they have adventures in Ponyville and learn about the magic of friendship. Now the premise may sound corny, but don't start thinking it will turn out to be bad, because its ultimately executed very perfectly.

All of the main six are super cute and have really interesting character development to them and are also very likeable and relatable. Twilight Sparkle is the bookworm of the group who focuses more on studying than making friends and is also very smart. Rainbow Dash is a tomboyish pegasus pony who is brash, yet brave. Fluttershy is a typical silent girl who speaks very softly and shy and is trying to come out of her shell. Pinkie Pie is a hyperactive and crazy pony who loves to throw parties and also likes sweet and sugary treats, she is by far the most silliest and hyperactive pony of the mane six, even though she can be slightly annoying at times it's not that much of a big deal. Rarity (my favorite pony) is a beautiful and fashionate unicorn pony who designs great dresses for everyone and usually hates getting covered in unsanitary things such as mud or dirt. Applejack is a tough cowgirl who is a hard worker and is pretty much similar to Sandy Cheeks except less annoying. There are other characters such as Spike the Dragon, The CMC and others, and they're pretty interesting characters too.

The stories are also decent, even though some may be stories we have already seen in other shows, I don't mind because this show is supposed to teach about friendship.

For a show that teaches about friendship, it does a great job at sending morals to kids and the morals are great and not shoved in your face. If only there were more shows these days that taught morals like this.

The animation is great, nicely done and flows smoothly throughout the show and doesn't look choppy. The artwork is absolutely beautiful and has some pretty colorful visuals, and the backgrounds look good.

The humor is very funny and clever, especially when its from Pinkie Pie with all the random things she does, and beside from Pinkie Pie's source of comedy, the show has some great gags and never fails to make me laugh.

The voice acting does fit the character's well and sounds very charming.

The songs are good and pretty catchy, but one problem with them is that they kind of drag on for a bit, but other than that the songs are nice and catchy despite that they kind of drag on.

In all honesty, I think this show was made for kids. I mean if it wasn't then I honestly don't know why the hell there would be a such thing as bronies, but whatever. I don't know why some people hate this, come on people!! There are worser shows out there. I have been a huge brony ever since The beginning of Spring 2012 and will continue being one forever. MLP FIM is a great show, and in my viewpoint, a masterpiece. The stories are pretty good, the characters are likeable, the voice acting is good, the humor is funny, the songs are catchy, and I'm amazed at how it can appeal to all audiences, not just little girls. So regardless of your age or gender, you must see this show ASAP. Don't be turned off by the fact that it's a My Little Pony show, it's honestly not in my book, its just a fun show for everyone to enjoy, please give it a chance. You may not want to start off with the beginning of the first season, it did start off greatly, but some may not like it because a lot of people stated it was boring and overall not so good of a start for an awesome show like this. Thankfully, the show improved significantly as time went on. I don't think there will ever be a show like this ever in the future. Really, it's great. Rating: 10/10