My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Saturday 10:30 AM on The Hub Premiered Oct 10, 2010 In Season

taker65

User Score: 2098

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Fan Reviews (136)

• Much better than I expected it to be.

This show definitely surprised me. I was going into it as a stereotype saying it was only for little girls but I quickly changed my mind after watching the first episode all the way through. The stories are solid, the animation is fantastic, the characters are likeable and relatable and it seems like you get taught a life lesson without even knowing that it's being done. Granted season 3 was weak but for what it came out to be well it could have been worse. Season 4 on the other hand is possibly my favorite season so far, it hasn't finished yet at the time that I'm writing this but so far I've seen more funny references and jokes than I think I've ever seen in a cartoon in a long long time.

The show also seems to have this weird way of changing your character (for the better!). I was planning on finishing school in the field of technology but this show has really inspired me to look around and see what else is out there. I'm going to finish off my tech courses but I may take a class in animation now seeing as how fun and creative it really can be.

Of course you have to go into this show with an open mind or if you're like me and you're going to judge it from the theme song then you should at least see it through, you might just like it.