My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Too Many Pinkie Pies

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM Nov 17, 2012 on The Hub

• Pinkie Pie clones herself to avoid choosing events invited by her friends but it goes too far when there are too many Pinkie Pies

As a Pinkie Pie fan, I FREAKING LOVED this episode :D haha WOO!!! It was outrageously hilarious, the storyline was very fun to watch, and just everything about was amazing. My favorite of Season 3 so far.... YES!!! I LOVE it slightly more than the 2-Part Season Premiere "The Crystal Empire".... ok? The parts that made me laugh was Twilight trying to turn a bird in an orange but Pinkie Pie kept getting in her way, Pinkie Pie duplicating herself and then more and more come, PInkie PieS creating chaos at Ponyville like it's an invasion :D LOL, the test where the Pinkie PieS have to look at a dry wall so Twilight can get rid of them and decide which one is the real Pinkie Pie, and more. The moral of the episode at the end was terrific as well. If you're a Pinkie Pie fan, you'll love this episode. If you can't stand Pinkie Pie at all, then I suggest you avoid this episode because I promise in the bottom of a cow that it will annoy the living hell out of you and will become a huge nightmare for you. PERFECT episode about my favorite character on this show right next to Fluttershy. 10/10