My Name Is Earl

Harassed A Reporter

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 12, 2007 on NBC

• Randy wishes it was about him. If it was, then it'd be called "My Name is Randy"

Earl is awake at 4am, and karma is telling him to make up for harrassing a reporter. Randy is upset that he won't be in the story, so he decides to act bad himself. When Earl allows randy in the video, that idjit reporter makes him look dumb. Randy then realises that karma was paying attention to him for once, allowing Earl to cross off "Harassed a Reporter" off his list! Randy doing that crazy head bit was just hilarious! This is definatly my 2nd favourite episode of "My Name is Earl"! The writer outta take a leaf outta this book and make more episodes like this!
  • This episode proves once and for all that Randy may be stupid but he is not mentally challenged.

This episode is fantastic, with some very memorable scenes, such as Joy pretending to be a good mother on TV by not knowing which of her kids is which and Randy's sleeping habits aswell as his decision to be Earl's opposite by wearing a sombrero and being a head floater.

The reporter harassing clips were hilarious showing old Earl and new Earl in very funny ways aswell as showing a development in Randy.

Overall, this episode is brilliant, with all the characters having fantastic moments, such as one of Earl's items being losing one of a hooker's clients, Randy's edited tape, and Joy taping Earl's TV stunt, and this plot is one that is both clever and hilarious.