My Name Is Earl

NBC (ended 2009)

My Name Is Earl Fan Reviews (464)

• Season 1 was excellent, Season 2 was great, Season 3 was horrible, and Season Four was fair.

This show was great for the first few seasons. Season Three should have been the best but it was absolutely horrible. Not funny at all. But season one and two were great. "The Trial" and "Pilot" are some of the best episodes of the series. They are funny, well-written, and have good characters. There were twist and turns, one-liners, no laugh track. It was great. My second favorite show. It decreased in quality quickly during season three. Seriously, "The Camdenites" was boring, dumb, and unfunny. Season Four was a bit of a return to the first two seasons but it had ridiculous unrealism (even though the show is crazy) like Tornadoes in pools. It had jumped the shark by then. Face it, My Name Is Earl was brilliantly hilarious in the first two seasons, but it jumped the shark in season three and was fair at best in season four. Except "Dodge's Dad." That was good. It deserved to be canceled.