My Name Is Earl

The Trial

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 10, 2007 on NBC

• Oh my gosh :) A great way of ending the 2nd Season of the show! Couldn't have been much more better in my oppinion!

It was a perfect episode! Nothing could've been better!
    Earl has got his new job as a Salesman, and also his new appartment... Everything in this episode is hillariously funny :D... Except for the end, which I think was pretty sad :/

Joy got caught in Mexico at a diner, and Earl is going to be one of the whitnesses at her upcoming Trial. Earl hooks up with Joy's deaf loiar, and after they've slept together she finds something on the list which doesn't make her that happy. He He... :) Back in the days Earl and Randy heard that there was an deaf lady living in Camden County, and they thought that it couldn't be hard to break-in to her appartment and steal some things, and so they did... She starts to dislike him, but at the end things become better between them... Well at the trial everything looks surprising for a start, but at the end things starts to look very bad for Joy, as the prosecute plays a couple of tapes in the court, of Earl calling the police when Joy's done something...

At the end, Earl tells everyone that he was the one who did it! That he was the one who stole the truck. The judge sentences him to 2 years in prison.
    And he have to give up everything he had, his appartment, his job, his car.... Yeah everything he owns! Did I miss something? Oh yeah.... The list!