My Name Is Earl

Two Balls, Two Strikes

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 19, 2007 on NBC

• A new episode at last, boy I'm getting sick of massive mid season breaks..

Well, like I just said, it was good to see a new episode for once, it's been a while, I dunno why they keep doing these huge breaks in the US at the moment but oh well, on with the episode.

This episode was pretty good, above average, I'd say, was good to see little chubby being a good person but im not sure how that will change things in Camden County, possibly will make them better, for Catilina at least. I do, of course, have a couple of complaints about this episode..

This show follows a formula.. It's SO formulaic that i am getting sick of the whole thing! I know a lot of people like it because they know it's always gonna be funny, and it usually is, but i mean you could literally write a base script and just fill in a few characters names and a different list item every week. I'm really kinda hoping they will shake it up a bit, do something that's a little more interesting than Earl being an inbred hick who's trying to fix his life. It's a nobel concept but im over every episode being identical to the last. 8.6/10