My Own Worst Enemy Forums

NBC (ended 2008)

"Hello Henry" Episode Discussion

Brunete20

[1]Oct 27, 2008
    • level: 63
    Please discuss this episode here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ascaffo

[2]Oct 27, 2008
    • level: 23

Ok, I do love this show. I really do. But, who calls information and asks for the number of a private investigator? Don't you need a name when you dial information?

harihudson

[3]Oct 28, 2008
    • level: 15

I guess the operator could have given her the 1st name in the directory or maybe she called the "Do You Think Your Spouse Is Cheating?" hotline for a reference.

I was wondering how Edward (or Hedward - I love that!) would interact with Henry's children. I thought Edward had clicked in when he meet the fake FBI guy and was surprised to see his therapist as the shooter. In this episode, I assumed she was another minder like Henry's admin when he asked about confidentiality. Henry busting his finger = initiative.

WolfSeyonne

[4]Oct 28, 2008
    • level: 10

I loved last night's episode. It was better than the 2nd I think, but I'll have to watch it again and see (the 2nd was iffy at first, but I watched it again and I liked it). I liked seeing Edward excelling at his job in Mexico, but he's still a bastard (he brought a frelling kid with him to meet the scarred guy!) I can see why Henry went to the (fake) FBI guy, even though he was putting his life at risk, he can't let anything happen to his family. Obviously he's going a bit crazy (breaking his finger to hurt Edward), but it's understandable considering his situation.

I know the therapist isn't just a therapist, but I wasn't expecting her to show up at the end. If the private investigator does get anywhere with following Tom, he's a dead man.

Definitely looking forward to the next episode. I didn't see the preview for episode 4, does anyone have a link?

musiliu

[5]Oct 28, 2008
    • level: 11
    i thought it was a good episode and it was funny when henry broke his finger and kept laughing crazily..
    also, can someone explain why edward met that scarred guy? what does this mean?

WolfSeyonne

[7]Oct 28, 2008
    • level: 10

musiliu wrote:
    i thought it was a good episode and it was funny when henry broke his finger and kept laughing crazily.. also, can someone explain why edward met that scarred guy? what does this mean?

I thought that meeting with the guy (Garcia or something?) was part of the whole operation. He had to meet him before going to meet the boss in Mexico. But maybe I'm wrong.

EDIT: I just rewatched the episode. Here is what Edward told Henry regarding Garcia: "He made contact with me in Los Angeles about selling schematics to a Russian weapon known as the Cossack."
    Edited on 10/29/2008 7:29pm

GODHOOD

[8]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 17
    This was a better episode than the second. I didn't expect the psychiatrist at the end either, and it looks like Raymond's wife is going to find out what he does in those business trips. The show is really starting to hit its stride, now if only the ratings would go up more.

debbie13410

[9]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 2
    I totally caught that one too. Besides who calls anymore. They google.

debbie13410

[10]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 2

This is my favorite new show. I think they are getting better with each episode. I, also, think for Christian Slater to switch roles constantly is amazing. He plays he role so well that I don't even need them to tell me whether it is Henry or Edward in the scene.

Jason5550123

[11]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 11
    I think this was the best episode of the series so far, and I am looking forward to the next episode.

danharr

[12]Nov 4, 2008
    • level: 45
    This show is really getting into a nice early Alias vibe it's getting much better. The head battles and their rafications are getting better and the therapist at the end not being part of the company or at least the part that thinks Edward is expendable. As for Henry I don't like how easily he runs to strangers given what he knows the whole fake fbi thing could've been setup better.