My Own Worst Enemy Forums

NBC (ended 2008)

Who's who

SG1andAhalf

[1]Oct 25, 2008
    • level: 7

I am really going out on a limb here because EVERY time I like a show it gets cancelled and I do mean every time! I think this show has GREAT potential and so far I am loving it. I just wished I had taped the first ones. So if we are in this together for however long......let's get to know one another. I'm Donna, from Tampa. 2 grown kids, 5 adorable grandkids...............love the mountains, movie buff, good sci-fi.........costume designer, can crochet anything, favorite shows: Miami CSI, Bones, Moonlight (sigh), Life, Dancing With the Stars and now MOWE. So who's next.......who are you? )

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

WolfSeyonne

[2]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 10

Too many good shows get cancelled while all the bad shows make it for years. I hope that's not the case with MOWE as it has already become one of my favorite shows. I've watched all 3 episodes twice already and I cannot wait for the 4th.

I'm paranoid so I'm not going to give a name. I live on the west coast with my family. I'm still a kid by most people's standards, but I don't mind as I enjoy my youth. I love movies and TV to the point of obsession. I'm a nicer person online than in real life, probably because it's easier to be nice when you're not face to face.

My favorite shows: The Mentalist, MOWE, Kidnapped (curse NBC for cancelling it!), Life, Farscape, Firefly, Arrested Development, Eleventh Hour and Moonlight.

musiliu

[3]Oct 30, 2008
    • level: 11
    i am the king of kings...and
    my favorite and only shows i watch in best to worst:
    Heroes, My Own Worst Enemy, Eli Stone, Fringe, Kitchen Nightmares, WWE Smackdown

SG1andAhalf

[4]Nov 15, 2008
    • level: 7
    And now it's cancelled.......I do like Eleventh Hour.....I loved Moonlight and it got cancelled too!