My Own Worst Enemy Forums

NBC (ended 2008)

Will they air all 9 ep? Will it come to an end?

tvporra

[1]Nov 21, 2008
    • level: 3

I have not started seeing it, so I wonder these:

1. is it worth watching? It seems to me it is, at least I like this kind of show.

2. will they air all 9 episodes, or it was cancelled immediately?

3. will it have some sort of end, like Jericho, or all questions will be in the air?

Tks

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Carycomic

[2]Nov 24, 2008
    • level: 13

I can answer two out of those three questions.

1. Yes, it's really going to end. When the Pazsaz Entertainment website has a TV series' title in its "Cancelled" section, that's the official kiss of death. And, I found MWE listed there, yesterday.

2. NBC will try to tie up most of the loose ends. But, more often than not, they fail. Miserably! Classic cases in point? "Quantum Leap;" "Dark Skies;" "Pretender;" "Journeyman;" and "Surface."

tvporra

[3]Nov 26, 2008
    Tks man.

Journeyman and Surface were GREAt shows.

I wonder why great shows are killed while a piece of trash like "day break" got at least a full season.

Herodite777

[4]Nov 29, 2008
    • level: 8
    tvporra wrote:
    Tks man.

Journeyman and Surface were GREAt shows.

I wonder why great shows are killed while a piece of trash like "day break" got at least a full season.

Ratings. That's why.

Garak420

[5]Nov 30, 2008
    UGH! I hate that My Own Worst Enemy got canceled already. I remember seeing the commercials for it earlier this year and I couldn't wait. I understand it all comes down to ratings... but I mean come on, yet another great show that i fell in love with is canceled wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before its time. When you really think about it, whos fault is it? Its not my fault they picked a stupid time slot for this show, I mean come on.. My Own Worst Enemy has/had to compete with the whole CBS Comedy line up and monday night football and Fox's Terminator/Prison Break lineup. I bet this show would have got better ratings if they would have put it on Friday night. I really hope some how that this show will get some insane ratings in its last few weeks and wont go down with the many other shows cancelled before they should have been, but I realize that probably is not going to happen. Either way I know I am going to watch it till they yank it off the air.

SupremeLegate

[6]Dec 3, 2008
    • level: 13
    It does not surprise me that it got canceled, seeing as the only time I remember seeing previews for it was right before and right after an episode. I don't count when they do ads for their monday night line up, simply becuse it shows some of Chuck and Heroes and then mentions My Own Worst Enemy like it was an after thought.

Right now the only shows I watch on NBC are Heroes, Law & Order, and SVU. And once those shows are done, though the Law & Orders could go a while, I am done watching NBC.

wardt

[7]Dec 7, 2008
    • level: 4

Bosto Legal is ending this week and of course football season ends in a fewv weeks so 2 of MOWE competion willbe gone but it looks like it unfortunatly is much too late.