TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

My Own Worst Enemy Forums

NBC (ended 2008)

Worst Enemy canceled

spysmily1

[41]Dec 19, 2008
    • level: 10
    It had nothing to do with the actors or writers. You can't film a show with an early episode that closes the story. That would be ridiculous and not leave anything in case it goes on past that point.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ace-Of-Decks

[42]Dec 29, 2008
    • level: 1
    I agree it blew that they did Georgia , but thats all Folks.

SG1andAhalf

[43]Jan 11, 2009
    • level: 7
    MOWE was a great show and I kept hoping they would give it a chance. It had so much possibility. Putting it on oppisite Miami CSI was there biggest mistake IMO. It is the number one watched show in the world. (American Idol is #1 in the US- go figure) I thought they might consider it in another slot on another day. Oh well.......it was good while it lasted. The Hummingbird had me in stitches.

Jeffrey9910

[44]Jan 21, 2009
    • level: 4
    Just another perfect example of why it's not worth your time to even watch new shows. Everything comes down to ratings but yet there is no exact science to figure those out. I think I'm just gonna start waiting till shows are in their 2nd or 3rd season then rent them on DVD and catch up. Atleast that way I'd know they weren't called prematurely. MOWE was one of my favorite new shows. I think Christian Slater done a great job of playing two completly different charcters.

jrueda51

[45]May 25, 2009
    • level: 2
    Its a shame they canceled the show. I really liked the dynamic between the "2" characters. Its funny how the good shows get canceled after one season while other tired, old shows continue.