My Secret Identity

CTV (ended 1991)

My Secret Identity Fan Reviews (3)

7.9
  • I have been looking for this show for years and I couldn't have even guessed that the name was, "my secret identity" lol. All I could remember was that Jerry O'Connell was in the show and he could fly using air freshener.

Jerry O'Connell has been one of my favorite actors for the majority of my life. Since I first saw "Stand By Me" I have always liked everything I have seen him in. I think it is because he doesn't take himself too seriously. Other than "Stand By Me", "My Secret Identity" was another of O'Connell's early pieces of work that made me like him as an actor. I remember being a little kid when this show came out. I would wait all week to see it every Saturday at five o'clock on channel 11, well that's what it was here in St.Louis. I asked people about this show to see if anyone else remembered it, and no one does. I decided to look it up and I found it online. Watching it now as a 29 year old in 2010 is a little different than when I was an 7 year old kid, but I still find the show entertaining and fun to watch. The show is a little on the corny side but it always was, that was part of the reason I liked it. All in all it's a really good show and good entertainment for all ages, and if I could find it on DVD I would definitely pick it up.
  • You'll never guess... my secret identity...

7.4
    "My Secret Identity" was one of my favorite childhood shows! I always wished I could be like Ultraman when I was a kid, being able to fly and run at the so-called "speed of light" :P. Unfortunatly, I grew up. MSI has gone off the air entirely, except for one Canadian channel, which I luckily recieve. I may be over 18, but I enjoy watching this show, and while some of it is as cheesy as it could be, it makes me smile to remember those fun filled days of not having to worry about what school your gonna get into, having to pay the rent, etc. It brings back those happy times where the only books you wanted to read were comic books. Unforunatly, MSI tried to re-invent a genre (the Superman and Batman DC comic one) and ultimatly failed. I give this a 7.4 out of 10, but I'll always have a place in my mind and heart for, "My Secret Indentity".
  • i always liked this show

the one thing that was funniest about this show was the growth spurts that jerry o connell went through during the show. he went from being short and awkward to tall and slender almost overnight. i think this show should be put out on dvd. i for one would at least rent it if not buy it.