My So-Called Life Forums

ABC (ended 1995)

If this show was remade who would you choose for the main characters?

kldubz

[1]Feb 28, 2007
    • level: 10
    I love my so-called life and it is still to this day one of the most orginal shows out there and its 12 years old! If you could recast the main characters if it came back who would you choose? (the original actors not allowed!) .. all i have to say is for Angela i'd cast kristen bell she is an AMAZING actress .. Jordan .. a younger ryan gosling. Rayanne.. Lizzy Caplan would play her PERFECTLY.. and not sure about the rest. give me your thoughts!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

melanielore

[2]Mar 13, 2007
    • level: 6

Kristin Bell is WAY too self confident to play Angela.  I don't think she could pull it off.  I love the idea of Lizzy as Rayanne, but I think she's too old. 

krazydaisii

[3]Mar 19, 2007
    • level: 5
    i think that girl from "Chris" from wildfire would make a great Angela character...

cutieflutie1216

[4]Sep 14, 2007
    • level: 50
    I hate to sound cliche but... the original cast could never be replaced. Angela, Rickie, Rayanne, Jordan, Brian... without the amazing actors who played these roles, the show could not have been what it was. Amazing.

neishi-boi

[5]Sep 16, 2008
    • level: 18
    cutieflutie1216 wrote:
    I hate to sound cliche but... the original cast could never be replaced. Angela, Rickie, Rayanne, Jordan, Brian... without the amazing actors who played these roles, the show could not have been what it was. Amazing.

I'll second that, we should just retain whatever memories over the 19 great episodes of which this show lasted for - which is even more than some series even reach.