We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

My Super Sweet 16 Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 2008)

If they did this for normal girl would you still watch it?

uscgirl

[21]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 34
    I would still probably watch it, but I don't think a lot of the MTV audience would.  As annoying as it is to watch these girls get everything they want, it is what makes this show funny.  I don't think a show with a normal girl would be as funny, or entertaining.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

myjm

[22]Mar 28, 2007
    • level: 5
    no i wouldn't watch it because there wouldn't be all this amazing stuff. and she wouldn't get all mad about things going wrong. she'll just say well i'm glad i have the opportunity to do this and it wouldn't be as exciting.

lequericacalvo

[23]Apr 29, 2007
    • level: 32
    kitty_girl_123 wrote:
    Like if they gave a normal or poor girl a cretin amount of mooney, would you still watch it?

Probably, but so far I have seen two episodes of this decadent show.

krysta314

[24]May 4, 2007
    • level: 3
    nope. i mean ppl these days want to see things like that. u know the ultra extravagant stuff that they could only dream of having, no one wants to see regular ppl throw a party in their back yard. they want to see really rich preps get everything they want and them some because their daddies give it to them. fortunately i hate sweet sixteen and ive probably only seen the very first episode which i hated

lequericacalvo

[25]May 25, 2007
    • level: 32
    krysta314 wrote:
    nope. i mean ppl these days want to see things like that. u know the ultra extravagant stuff that they could only dream of having, no one wants to see regular ppl throw a party in their back yard. they want to see really rich preps get everything they want and them some because their daddies give it to them. fortunately i hate sweet sixteen and ive probably only seen the very first episode which i hated

Like many tv executives say, morbo sells.

sarahsaurus

[26]Aug 4, 2007
    • level: 45

Probably, but the drama makes it more interesting.

nov_lau

[27]Aug 18, 2007
    • level: 6
    It would be good b.c yuh say they would get a certain amoun of $$ I think dhat would be nice b.c those spoiled brats shouldn`t b da only ones dhat get big parties!

helliepat

[28]Aug 27, 2007

Califman831 wrote:
    If they want to keep showing rich brats then stick them in a survival situation, maybe a bootcamp where they got to deal with the elements ant creatures that consider this kids to be food. That would be fun to watch.

Now that would be a good show that I would watch!!!! All that's going to happen to these kids is that they will end up on "Daddy's Spoiled little girl"

(A.K.A: Usually 30 yo (or close to it!) and have never paid a bill in their life, still living in "Daddy's house" or a house that he has paid for.......)

helliepat

[29]Aug 27, 2007

Califman831 wrote:
    If they want to keep showing rich brats then stick them in a survival situation, maybe a boot-camp where they got to deal with the elements ant creatures that consider this kids to be food. That would be fun to watch.

Now that would be a good show that I would watch!!!!

All that's going to happen to these kids is that they will end up on "Daddy's Spoiled little girl" Someone who's never happy with anything......and how can you be, if everything is given to you?

(A.K.A: Usually 30 yo (or close to it!) and have never paid a bill in their life, still living in "Daddy's house" or a house that he has paid for.......)

T-dot_STA

[30]Oct 8, 2007
    • level: 2
    I would still watch, but having a rich girl that actually is more considerate with her parent's money. It's the rich spoiled Paris-wannabes that made me despise this show with a passion.

god234

[31]Mar 17, 2008
    • level: 11
    I'd watch it, though I'd like to see a girl (or boy) who's really underprivledged and really deserves something nice in their life and would be surprised and grateful. That would be heartwarming, not nerve wrecking.

123KK

[32]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 10
    I'd definatly watch it would be a nice cxhange of pace I mean the only reason I can get designer stuff or get places to give me discounts is cause my parents know people and my aunt is an co-editor for Vouge and so she's able to make things happen. I cant wait to see that new show exiled so those sweet sixteeners need a reality check

20lauren08

[33]Sep 7, 2008
    • level: 1
    y wudnt use watch it honestly have use checked out some fo the girls on it they dont even deserve it. there a apck of ungrateful selfish bad tempered *******

123KK

[34]Oct 2, 2008
    • level: 10
    I saw that last episode of Stephanie and she was a normal girl