My Three Sons Forums

ABC (ended 1972)

I wish this show was still being broadcast somewhere.

Miracleman1

[1]May 18, 2007
    • level: 8

I haven't seen an episode of this show in 15 years or so. Not since Nick at Night had it in their rotation in the late 80's early 90's.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

borisbalinkoff

[2]May 29, 2007
    • level: 22
    It airs on our local PBS station twice a week. I don't get to watch it too often, but I like it when it does!

kevinb4444

[3]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 20
    it airs on the Christian station in my town.

mtsbwfan

[4]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 1

It's a pity that such a great show as MTS is not shown in many places anymore. Hallmark and TV Land used to show MTS. TV Land has declined considerably since they started showing movies and tawdry "reality" shows,along with too many '80s and '90s shows.

Patrick

Edited on 04/22/2008 11:19pm

thacrowbar

[5]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 10
    I have no problem with tvland airing shows from the 80s and 90s (though some of the ones they've aired are certainly questionable choices for classic TV) but the movies and reality shows are a break from the entire premise of the network. Reality shows are on every network. I don't need them on the classic tv network too.

FredScuttle

[6]Jun 24, 2008
    • level: 43
    That seems be a problem with all the "specialty networks" lately. I saw the movie Vacation on CMT the other day. While that's one of my favorite movies, what does it have to do with country music? Same with COPS airing on G4. G4 is a technology geek type of channel. What does nearly 20 year old reruns of COPS have to do with that?

nemo123489

[7]Aug 26, 2009
    • level: 2
    It plays on a channel called familynet where i live. it plys two episdoes twice a day. the werid thing is that when it went through all the episdoes they didn't start fromt he beginning like i was hoping they would they started when mike and sall got married and he left. i really wish they;d play the old ones because ive never seen them. my mom saw the ad for it adn told me to watch it because she loved it whenshe was young.

i really enjoy it and really wish that the older episodes would get shown.

oh u can see some of the first season on youtube. dand i guess to find out if u catch familynet either channel surf or gp to their website u might be abel to find something on there. oh they also play family tiesand happy days but olther than that it's weird stuff.

tvking1

[8]Sep 21, 2009
    • level: 42
    It lasted 12 seasons and was the second-longest -running live action sitcom in TV history, so it should be aired in most markets. I agree with what others have said about TV Land. When it went on the air in the 1990s, it was for fans of vintage, classic TV. No longer. I watch it only for a few shows, like Bonanza and Gunsmoke. TV Land used to air both the color and B&W episdes of M3S until 2000. They did a marathon of the B&W episodes in October of 2000 as a swan song for the show. It hasn't been back on TV Land since. A dirty shame!

archangelwho

[9]Jun 28, 2012
    • level: 18

Try Netflix. They show many of the old tv shows including the B/W ones. My 4 years old is a big fan of Mr. Ed.

JoanOgden

[10]Apr 3, 2013
    • level: 2

on the metv