My Three Sons Forums

ABC (ended 1972)

need help with episode

mem2009

[1]Jan 14, 2010
    • level: 1

Anyone know the name of the episode where Mike tells his son about how important honesty is and then he wipes away the chalk on his car tire the cop placed there to mark his car. Mike then tries to re mark his car with chalk because he feels guilty and the cop catches him.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

youngbrowny

[2]Jun 8, 2010
    • level: 21
    The episode you are referring to is Episode 156 - "A Touch of Larceny" from the fifth season in black and white.

nannyfan17years

[3]Aug 2, 2013
    • level: 1

Does anyone remember an episode of My 3 Sons where they are throwing pies at each other in the house? When the reruns were being shown on Nick At Nite they showed a commercial with that scene, but I never did see the episode. What was the title and what season was it from? I also recently read about an episode from season 5 titled - The Glass Sneaker. Angela Cartwright guest starred in this episode and I never saw it when the reruns were shown on Nick At Nite. Will season 5 ever be released on DVD? Sincerely, Jay

youngbrowny

[4]Jan 1, 2014
    • level: 21
    In answer to your first question the pie throwing scene is from the Season 7 episode "Happy Birthday, World!"