My Two Dads

NBC (ended 1990)

My Two Dads Fan Reviews (4)

4.6
  • Let's face it, it wasn't a show that was going to win any awards. However, it was good for passing the time for a half hour with a mindless show.

Looking back at it, it may be a show that Paul Reiser regrets agreeing to be in. I really don't think it was that bad of a show, though. It only lasted three seasons or so, and it definitely was pretty cheesy, but it was mildly entertaining at the same time.

The whole show revolved around a girl who lived with two guys who happened to be friends, but one of them was her real biological father. The catch was that neither one of them nor the daughter actually knew which guy was the real father. Nevermind that the mother of this girl was obviously a little loose to be sleeping with both of these guys in such a small time span, that's not the issue.

Dick Butkus played the guy downstairs who owned the restaurant in the first level of the apartment building, and was usually good for some advice. A kid named Cory played Staci Keanen's love interest, to which I can't believe any boy with that tight of curly hair could nab a chick who was as good looking as her. Ah it's Hollywood, who am I to make sense of such things?

It was a guilty pleasure then and it still would be if I saw it come on TV. I haven't seen it for years though, and I don't think the DVD collection will be hitting store shelves either.