My Wife and Kids Forums

ABC (ended 2005)

Another Series Finale for My Wife and Kids...

chris_friends

[1]Aug 22, 2006
    • level: 12

I got an idea. Because the show "My Wife and Kids" is one of my best shows, and because the finale episode of the series wasn't that good, I think we (MWAK fans) should create a proper series finale to this show!!

We will create the full scripts of the show and then the synoposis, the main plot, the sub-plot, the cast and crew related, and the guest stars. Then we can post it in a thread in this forum.

Anyone interested like me?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

T_i_S_h_A

[2]Aug 27, 2006
    • level: 4
    YES!! I'LL DO IT!!

chris_friends

[3]Aug 27, 2006
    • level: 12
    Great! Anybody else?

homeydaclown

[4]Aug 27, 2006
    • level: 13
    Well.... surprisingly I haven't seen the last episodes. I watch the re-runs everyday but I must have missed it. I know it was a cliffhanger and Jay believed she got preganant right?

dacableguy

[5]Sep 25, 2006
    • level: 21
    yeah she's pregnant.

dacableguy

[6]Sep 25, 2006
    okay, how about this:we make the this episode an hour and a half long.claire finds out that tony was cheating on her with erica(just pretend erica came back)cherlene(played by raven symone from season 2)comes back to comfort claire. kady, franklin, smiling willy, rachel and aretha are going of to summer camp when they meet a rather unpleasent bully named clive(played by kyle massey)okay and thats it. someone else add onto this

SKStylez

[7]Sep 25, 2006
    • level: 3
    Tony would never cheat, he's religious.

dacableguy

[8]Sep 30, 2006
    remember were just making it up. and ive worked that out; tony is temped by erica constantly(remember when we was tempted to sleep with clair?)

spongeguy95

[9]Oct 1, 2006
    • level: 5

Katie's Wonderland (Part 1)

Katie learns that Franklin is planning to propose to her! No one belives her and she must figure out what to do.

Meanwhile Micheal and Jr. have a contest to see who's got a better marriage.

T_i_S_h_A

[10]Oct 30, 2006

lol! But it's got to link to the last ep!! (thats the whole point!)

homeydaclown

[11]Oct 30, 2006
    spongeguy95 wrote:

Katie's Wonderland (Part 1)

Katie learns that Franklin is planning to propose to her! No one belives her and she must figure out what to do.

Meanwhile Micheal and Jr. have a contest to see who's got a better marriage.

I like that idea. That's pretty good!

homeydaclown

[12]Oct 30, 2006
    Since you guys are tryna start off from the last episode, start off with the pregnancy. Like Jay and Micheal have to come up with a way to tell their kids their gonna have another baby. Katie is probably gonna get jealous. Because now she's not gonna be the young one in the family anymore. Just like how she got jealous when her nephew. Or you can come up with something like Junior and Vanessa move out of the Kyle's house. That way there's room for the new born.

Or Since Jay is gonna have another baby, add something in about her gaining weight. We know it took her some time to lose some weight from the 1st season. So she's probably gonna be disappointed about having to lose all that weight for nothing and gaing weight again.

You can add or take some charaters out too. Personally, I never really like Vanessa's parents. They just weren't funny and didn't add anything to the show.

These are just ideas that I'm trowing out. Tell me what you think of them.

Will_of_the_D

[13]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 14
    I like this idea. I think that they should just flash forward nine months to the pregnancy and have a few flashbacks. I like the idea of Franklin proposing, maybe even Tony proposing to Claire. It could end with Jay giving birth, and some quote about how much Michael loves his wife and kids.

homeydaclown

[14]Nov 12, 2006
    I think Tony proposing to Claire would be nice but it should be a while for that to happen. By the way the act, it doesn't seem like their ready. How about Tony and Claire going to college?

If Jay has the baby, it should be a boy. Then that way it's even: 2 boys, 2 girls. Since Jay and Michael have to tell the kids about the pregnancy, there should be a whole thing of about how everyone is gonna react.

dacableguy

[15]Nov 15, 2006
    thats like what they did in the fresh prince.i like your idea homeydaclown, by the way did i say hi. HI! it'll be better that tony and claire go to college. junoir didnt!!!and jay should havea boy like you said becuase, well its even. plus i wonder how she would treat him. in season 5 we hardly saw her with jr jr(junoirs baby). i think they should really make jay hilarious. i like micheal a lot but i think in this imaginary season his personality should be toned down a little but. i love the show but season 5 saw micheal act a little different.( the imagininary season is a good idea, thanks chris_friends for coming up with this foru. thanks all of u for these ideas. there great.)

T_i_S_h_A

[16]Nov 21, 2006
    I agree *nods*
    I think it'd be better if she had a girl...But that's just my idea

homeydaclown

[17]Dec 7, 2006

Hi back dacableguy! With all of this happening there needs to be some type of focus on Katie. Maybe her going through puberty. (how old is she again???)Then Jay can talk to her about it and say the usual stuff and that puberty will allow her to have kids. Hence Jay having a baby. Kinda like The Cosby Show when Rudy got her period.

I really can't describe in words but if you understand me please say for it me. I think I described another episode instead of an actual series finale. oh well

Edited on 12/07/2006 5:26pm

T_i_S_h_A

[18]Dec 13, 2006
    Yep I get what your tyring to say. That would be a really good way to incorporate her into the storyline. And Claire as well can explain to her. But I dont know how well that will work since she's a bit crazy...lol

HarmonysMan

[19]Mar 19, 2007
    • level: 1
    Well I know i am a littile late talking about this but...........I did not see the alst season(i dont think i did) so just bare with me---I think they should finally show Franklin's parents or at least his mom and have them take Franklin and Katie off to some kid's wonder land or something then have Vannessa and Junior finally(with the help of her parents) move out to an apartment and maybe brief show the two standing in the middle of the apt. empty with Junior holding the son and have some slow song play then push that scene off to the side--so now we got Junior and Katie taken care of..Clair and Tony needs to finally have sex and have them both in College--so thats takes care of them two...then OFC have Jay and Michael talking about making a dream room for their new SON(they kno wht it is)!!!...and have the whole family including Vannessa, Tony and Franklin come back to see the new babyboy in a few years in the same old house in the new dream room!!

homeydaclown

[20]Mar 28, 2007
    I like that idea. It's about time we meet Franklin's parents. Tony and Claire should TRY to have sex but in CLaire's house. They end up in her parents room and they get caught in action by her parents. Just like what happened with Junior. Bobby Shaw and Michael finally patch up all type of highschool hatered.