My Wife and Kids

Silence Is Golden

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Feb 08, 2005 on ABC

6.7
  • When Michael goes on a meditation weekend with Jay, he has trouble following the rule of silence

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "My Wife and Kids". I don't really review episodes for "My Wife and Kids" but I was in a reviewing mood to review this episode for some weird reason so here is my review. Jay is going on her meditation weekend and Michael is excited because he gets to relax for a weekend but things didn't go the way it was planned when Jay asked if she can bring Michael on the meditation weekend and they let her. I enjoyed this episode of the most part. My score was tad low because I didn't like the beginning with Jay bringing Michael to the meditation weekend. Although, Michael shouldn't have lied saying "I'm gonna miss you", "I'll be devastated", etc. because he should know that it will give Jay an idea. Other than that, this episode was pretty hilarious. Michael having trouble following the rule of silence throughout this entire episode was absolutely hilarious. I was also cracking up when Michael needed one more pillow and he pushed Jay and quickly got the pillow. Everything in this episode made me laugh very hard. Overall, an excellent episode of "My Wife and Kids". 9.5/10