Mystery Diagnosis Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on Discovery HealthIn Season

fybromyalgia

kilikinasands

[1]May 6, 2010
    • level: 1

Fibromyalgia.

I here that alot on my circle of Doctors. I have been in alot of pain for 3 years.

I am not so sure about the fibromyalgia theory.

Edited on 05/06/2010 7:22pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kaytee1218

[2]Oct 19, 2011
    • level: 1

i have had fibromyalgia since july 2008. i take lyrica everyday but it doesnt seem to always do the trick. im not allowed to work. my life has been turned upside down. depression,suicidal thoughts,weight gain/loss,emotionalness,memory, concentration, etc has all be a huge differnece in my life. im no longer me. in and out of the doctors and hospitals in the past 4 years. im always tired,weak,pain never seems to go away. i often use a wheelchair and a walker to get around. shakey. my hands,knees,ankles and feet constantly swell up. i get the numbness and tingly all over. mainly my face or legs though. i have tried all sorts of things such as exercise,eating well,meditation,medications,and ever herbal things, etc. sometimes i think that i really dont have fibro but instead i have something else but no one knows that it is. does anyone know of any ways to help reduce my pain or manage it better? i have more bad than good days now. and just seems to be getting worse as time goes on.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.