Mystery Science Theater 3000 Forums

Comedy Central (ended 1999)

What episode was this?

Chin-Inon

[1]Jul 1, 2009
    • level: 8

I remember there was one episode that used to be featured in the video section of this page, but it's not there anymore.

All I know about it, apart from the fact that it was in black and white and seemingly involved Aliens, is that there's one scene when a helicopter is landing, and the MST3K gang is 'singing' the Ride of the Valkaries. It also featured the riff 'Hi, Steve'.

I know that's not much to go on, but I've been wanting to see that episode in its entirety. Thanks in advance.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

markagerholm

[2]Sep 21, 2009
    • level: 4
    I believe the episode you're looking for is 701 - Night of the Blood Beast.

markagerholm

[3]Sep 24, 2009
    • level: 4
    Nope, I was wrong, just rewatched Night of the Blood Beast and it's not what you're looking for (but it was awesome anyway). My next guess would be Monster-A-Go-Go, but I'm probably wrong about that, too.

historylover20

[4]Jan 26, 2010
    • level: 28

I've got a question--

I'm looking for an episode--It's from the SciFi years. I have in my head that the plot centered around insects growing as big as buildings and killing people, but that could be very wrong.

However, what I distinctly remember about the episode is the heroine knocking on a neighbor's door, calling "Mr. Johnson! Mr. Johnson!" for about 30 minutes until Servo (I think) yells "Maybe he's not home!" After that, every time someone knocked on a door or came in through a door, the three would yell "Mr. Johnson! Mr. Johnson!"

I've been trying to think of this episode for years now. And I'm hoping you can answer my question, because it's driving me batty.

Kat

Edited on 01/26/2010 10:06am