Mystery Science Theater 3000

Comedy Central (ended 1999)

fireballil

Mystery Science Theater 3000 Fan Reviews (71)

• A classic show...fun for the whole family!

Mystery Science Theater 3000 is a great show for anyone who loves a good hard laugh and cheesy movies! This is one show...no matter what time its on ...you have to watch it. From Crow timeless lines (face it kid...Trumpy never loved you) to Tom Servo Beautiful songs ( Idiot control now!) it was always a good time. Which such Oscar award winning Movies (ok....I am lying) as Cave Dwellers, Michell, The Brain that wouldn't die and you favorite and mine too.....Mano's Hands of Fate! This show brought together a great writing team and great actors. Mystery Science theater 3000 is a classic that shall never be forgotten!
  • Just plain funny and awesome

MST3K is about a ordinary guy named Joel who was sent up to space because his bosses didn't like,so Joel makes some robot friends to not get lonely,though his bosses send him horrible b movies,so Joel and the bots riff on the movies,which is where the comedy comes from.Also the robots names are Crow a gold crow look like(sort of)bot,Tom Servo a gumball look a like robot,Gyps a robot that looks like a vacuum cleaner,and cambot the camera man.The riffing is just hilarious,but I have to admit the movies are plain atrocious.Though I have to say that mike the guy in the later seasons is OK.
  • This show was great.

I've always loved this show since I was a kid.Why did they have to cancell it?Crow was my all time favorite character.Man this sucks.But the good news is that 1.You can always order some videos or dvd's of this show,(but I don't recomend you do that because the stuff I mentioned are started to made poorly).And 2.Because me and my Dad recorded alot of episodes,I can watch this show whenever I wan't.Thanks Dad!
  • Bravo! Bravo!

This is my favorite TV show ever. Period. This show is about a guy( Joel in the first seasons, Mike in later seasons) who gets sent up into space to watch cheesy,old(usually), B-movies. He and his robot friends(Tom Servo, Crow) watch the movies and make humorous comments about the movies. People say MST3K should be brought back, but honestly they might have ran out of movies. The reason Sci-Fi and Comedy Central didn't keep this is because most people don't have the attention spans to watch a whole episode, which is why talks with Fuze and Adult Swim fell through. It also has a great theme song! In a not-too distant future Next Sunday A.D There was a guy named Joel Not to different from you and me He worked at the Gizmonic institute Just another face in a red jumpsuit He did a good job cleaning up the place But his bosses didn't like him So they shot him into space We'll send him cheesy movies The worst that we can find(la-la-la) He'll have to sit and watch them all And we'll monitor his mind(la-la-la) Now keep in mind he can't control Where the movie begins or ends (la-la-la) Because he used those special parts To make his robot friends Robot Roll Call: Cambot! Gypsy! Tom Servo! Croooow! If you wonder how he eats and breathes And other science facts(la-la-la) Just repeat to yourself its just a show I should really just relax For Mystery Science Theater 3000
  • Goes down in history as one of the most brilliantly written, and funniest shows of all time

I am sorry to say I was too young before I heard of MST3K and I never saw it or heard of it. As the years went by though, I heard plenty of it to the point where I fell to pressure and decided to give this show a chance, and I was shocked to see what I missed. MST3K is what you call the ultimate comedy show, it's wonderfully written, has great comedy, the characters are extremely lovable, and it has unending laughs. The show's premise is that a man named Joel is sent into space by his boss so he can experiment how long a person can watch bad movies before going insane. Joel eventually leaves, but is replaced by another person named Mike, who goes through the same ordeal as Joel. Mike has built robot friends to help him get through the movies, they are Cambot, Gypsy, Tom Servo, and Crow and all the robots are hilarious and never fail to amuse me. As the bad movies play, Mike and the robots provide commentary of their own on the movie and ridicule it with jokes and make fun of the movie's stupidity. I have seen 5 episodes and I still love it, and I can't believe I missed this as a kid. I hereby give my complete recommendation to see this show if you haven't seen it yet. This show is awesome and hands down, it's one of the most brilliant, energetic, and funniest show I have ever seen and that's saying quite a lot. So to wrap up this review, go to Youtube and watch episodes of MST3K if you haven't seen it and enjoy the comedy of Mike and the robots.
  • Worth checking out if you haven't heard of it.

Words don't need to be used to describe how great this show is. The show is actuelly quite ironic considering that people get annoyed when others give their own humorous documentary of a film you are watching, but here you are getting entertainment out of it.

It's a very clever idea for a show that I'm surprised that no one else came up with back then. I'd love to see them bring the show back sometime because seeing that the crew is still making online movie riffs to this day, it appears that they would love to bring the show back if they could.
  • This is the funniest TV show of all time.

I was exposed to Mystery Science Theater 3000 this June on Netflix. I watched the episode, "Secret Agent Super Dragon", and I was hooked instantly, 10 episodes later, I'm still going strong. The formula is original and effective. There's a guy named Joel, who is the janitor of Gizmonic Institute in the future. Dr. Forrester, his boss, shoots him up into space, more specifically, the Satellite of Love, a giant bone-shaped satellite. Dr. Forrester is running an experiment on how many bad movies it takes to make someone go insane. When Joel is up in the Satellite of Love, he builds 4 robots to help him endure the bad movies. There's Cambot, the robot who's filming the experiment. There's Gypsy, a snake-like robot who takes care of the higher functions of the Satellite of Love. Tom Servo, a gumball machine robot, is a wise cracking robot who joins Joel in the theater to watch a cheesy movie. Finally, there's Crow T. Robot: a downright hilarious robot who also joins Joel in the theater. What we have is a show that will deliver laughs, guaranteed. Eventually, Joel escapes, and is replaced by Mike: a temp that's working for Dr. Forrester. The laughs still continue until the end of the series. Trust me, folks. This TV show is THE BEST.
  • Mike and his robot friends make fun of moives. How else can I describe it?

So In the not too distant future, Way down in Deep 13
    The evil Dr. Forrester, Was hatching a nasty scheme
    He hired a temp by the name of Mike, Just a regular joe he didn't like. His experiment needed a good test case, So he conked him on the noggin, And he shot him into space.

He said , "I'll send him cheesy movies,
    The worst I can find
    He'll have to sit and watch them all,
    And I'll monitor his mind."
    Now keep in mind Mike can't control
    Where the movies begin or end
    He'll try to keep his sanity
    With the help of his robot friends.

Robot roll call:
    Cambot
    Gypsy
    Tom Servo
    Croooow

If you're wondering how he eats and breathes
    and other science facts. Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show,
    I should really just relax.

Sorry I really wanted to sing that really quick, cause this show rules! So then... anyway, the charcters are Mike, it used to be Joel, but now Mike is on. There's Cambot, Gypsy, Tom Servo, and Crow (Crow rules!!!).
  • Wonderfully Innovative Movie Hosting

I first saw MST3k in Florida while visiting my buddy one summer and was hooked from the start. This was after the show had been unjustly and vindictively cancelled by Comedy Central. When the Sci Fi Channel picked it up, it was a burst of fresh air to see my buddies again; Mike, Joel, Crow, Tom and even Gypsy and Cambot, the ship's Robot Camera (who was probably also Magic Voice). The show was a wonderful medium for bringing back and making the lost movies of yesterday new again in a venue which Elvira, the Mistress of the Dark, never tried (oh, but to have seen her shapely silhouette with Mike and the Bots down below!). The recurring host segements and their slapstick antics were not to be missed either! There are way too many horror and sci-fi flicks lost to time that will never be see again, but this show not only found them, they refreshed them with humor and comedy. Among my favorite experiments were The Undead, Village Of The Giants and The Creeping Terror. Unfortunately, the show was ended with far too many movies waiting to be riffed, but in its demise have sprung up numerous clubs and websites to honor the show's memories and her ideas.
  • Absolutely one of the funniest shows EVER!

MST3K is such a great show I don't even know where to begin. The concept is fantastic - goofing on crappy movies - now who doesn't love to do that?!?! And nobody does it better than Joel, Mike, and the cast and crew aboard The Satellite of Love. Sure, it's a low budget show - which just goes to show that it doesn't take a ton of money to make great TV. I watch it for the comedy, not the special effects. LOL. Anyways, it amazes me that some people take the time to post bad reviews of this show. Perhaps they just don't "get it". MST3K may be over the head of some viewers, but if you consider yourself intelligent, and appriciate truly excellent comedy writing, then you should give MST3K a shot. I spent many Saturday mornings "smoking" and laughing so hard at MST3K that I thought I was gonna fall off the couch! Thanks Mike, Joel, and everyone! (For some really good eps check out Mitchell from Season 5, Manos - The Hands of Fate from Season 4, or anything except Hamlet from Season 10. Enjoy.)
  • Underappreciated by cable. It must return to reach a new audience.

Only sci-fi fans worth their salt truly appreciate MST3K for what its worth: A place on the TV Show Hall of Fame. Every fan, sci-fi or not, has their own opinions about any movie they watch. Expressing oneself during the film is a dream come true! Not to mention the incredible improve wit the characters have. This is the sort of intelligent humor that most science fiction has been missing since classic Star Trek.
    There is also the impact that this show has had on the fan community to consider. "MSTing" a story is a frequent term used to critique a story by interrupting the copied text.
    Excellent show! Excellent writers! Must return in reruns, because this timeless show will be loved by all!
  • No, it wasn't in the least original -- you did it at home way before they did!

But it was so achingly funny, that it is a classic of the highest order in TV history. Woody Allen pulled it off first with 'What's Up Tiger Lily'. Proctor and Bergman pulled it off second with 'J-Men Forever. I beat both of them with a pretty good (albeit singular) adlib when 'Jason and the Argonauts' came out in '63 and I stood up in a Westwood theater (when they were debating what to do with the bad-luck stowaway) and added 'Throw her to the man-eating anchovys!' to the on-screen discussion. (I was 12; for 12 it wasn't a bad joke, and the ushers never caught me). But Joel Hodgson et al institutionalized it, picked the good bad pictures, made the right jokes and wrote the perfect songs to make this a true classic.
  • Never have I laughed soo hard...

This was the only show I think I seriously wet my pants... This show made fun of alot of cheap films with story lines that were lacking... This show was also great because it gave the small low budget films a chance to make it big... Great Show and Great Writers...
  • Talking through a movie is finally cool.

MST3K may be the single greatest idea for a television show ever, and by far the cheapest way to get guest stars.

Everyone hates it when people talk through a movie. You can't hear the plot, you miss dialogue, and it's obnoxious behavior. This show turned it on it's head by saving us from bad movies and being far more entertaining than the movie interrupted.

Still, I can't forgive you for Manos: the Hand of Fate. That was unforgivable. And people think Michael Jackson's creepy? (shudder)

A wonderful show, a unique concept, and a great run. If they can find a way to make season sets, they should.
  • i miss it so much!

i love this show and the movie is freackin hillariousif you havnt seen it you should because it is laugh till you almost die because you cant breathe and your lung are collapsing and turnig into raisins meanwhile your brain is 50/50 think " oh my god that is hillarious" and "i better calm down this could be dangourous. i might die!" so unless you have a fear of laughing yourself to death watch this.
    its just about an evil genious, who is stupid ,trying to drive a man and two robots insane by showing them the worst movies on earth. butt instead the have fun makingfun of the movies, dubbing them and adding in there own voices and/or actions. watch it! p.s. make sure that if you watch it ther isnt a bunch of stuff happenig in the back ground. or people trying to talk. get alone or with like 2 friends turn off the lights no popcorn just you, the movie and your painfull lungs.
  • A guy and his 'bots make fun of the most awful movies ever made (though picking scenes from a hat can hardly be considered "making" a movie).

I miss Mike. Tom, Crow, Gypsy, Pearl, Dr. Bobo, Brain Guy, Joel, Dr. Forrester, tv's Frank, Cambot (which is why I often visit rifftrax.com). This show was one of a kind, seriously. I mean, how often do you stumble across a show that dares to riff horrible movies? Not often. This show, which had a significant run, needs to come back. Because it was amazing and more awful movies are being made today. Of course, Mike and the gang do still get together and rip current movies apart but it's just not the same. I mean, MST3K had a certain charm about it. A funny charm. A gut busting charm about it. An I'm-laughing-so-hard-at-all-the-insanity chamr about it. And it had Tom Servo. He's the sexiest robot ever. Seriously. Sorry C-3PO!
  • This show features Joel, who is sent into space. 2 of his evil bosses force him to watch old, terrible movies, and whichever one breaks him, they will unleash that movie on Earth. But 2 robots help him pass the time while by mocking the films.

This show is hilarious! Servo and Cro are what power this adventure. They were built by the host, Joel, to help him endure the awful movies (experiements) they are forced to watch. Even the worst, most absurd movie can become fun! Intermissions are taken every 15 minutes or so, and the crew will re-enact one of the scenes, or just have a little fun doing something else. Servo looks like a little gumball machine with arms. He is pretty deadpan, but he is pretty much the funniest one. Cro is a gold combination of, I'm not quite sure. Maybe a baseball mitt, a bowling pin, and a coffee maker. Their silouettes are visible the entire time in the bottom right of the screen. This is great because sometimes they can be seen interacting with the movie, or jumping around. Other than that basic premise, there is no discernable plot, just a good old knocking of whatever they are watching. Everybody should give this show ONE chance to see if they like it.
  • Network switches, angry filmmakers, and unappreciative executives cannot kill off the "little cowtown puppet show" better known as Mystery Science Theater 3000.

MST3K, as it is known by its fans(MSTies), is one of those shows that takes some getting used to, but as MSTies will tell you, it is worth it. Its simple premise-a guy builds robots to cope with having to watch terrible movies in space-belies the clever pop culture references and witty writing that won it a Peabody award. Sometimes it does go over the viewer's head with its references(a 15 1/2 hour German movie called "Berlin Alexanderplatz" is noted during a lengthy dance scene in one movie), but its appeal is because everyone comments on movies or TV shows while watching them, especially the bad ones. To last for 10 years, especially beginning as a local Minneapolis show, is a great accomplishment, and the fact that it lives on in DVD sales is a testament to its enduring appeal.
  • Funniest thing your TV ever brought you

The concept's pretty ordinary Midwestern nice guy has been blasted into space by mad scientists, who force him to watch the worst movies imaginable to torture him. To keep himself company, he's created four robot friends, two of him sit and watch the movies with him.

That's it. It's Joel (and in later seasons, Mike) and the two bots, Crow and Tom Servo, making comments about these dreadful movies. HILARIOUS comments. If you've never seen it, just give it a try. Sometimes it takes a show or two to really "get" what's going on, but once you're hooked, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it, and you'll see why fans are so addicted to MST3K.

Most of the eps are available for free on YouTube, and most of the rest are on Hulu (with commercials) you can also get DVDs at your favorite video stores. There are differences in the voices of the bots change, we go from Joel to Mike as the main character, the mads and the second bananas change, but one thing's consistent from first to last, it's always hysterically funny. Find an MST3K fan site for favorites, but everyone developes their own favorites. I'm a huge fan of the "shorts," old hygene films or motivational films for salesmen or safety film strips from your driver's ed class (I absolutely love "Last Clear Chance," about a sweet little Iowa farm family whose older son ignores warnings about railroad safety, and ends you know)

There's a lot of little things that make the show great--the relationships are wonderful, there's a real love for the bots from Joel and a brotherhood with Mike, some unexpected and excellent music talent (you'll not believe how great some of the songs are, from the Singing Servo Air Corps to Observers singing a doo wop beauty about holding your brain in their hands.

By the way, 3 or 4 times a year you'll find live broadcasts of the Rifftrax, the same guys from MST3K and their new setup, very similar but not quite as good, done at theatres by Fathom Productions. The only thing more fun that watching MST3K at home is watching the show in a theatre with a whole group of MSTies. You'll love it!
  • You say you have a sacrastic sense of humor and have been SHHH!ed more than once at the theater? Well, this show is for you!

I first discovered MST3K while living in West Virginia, with my girlfriend. We had just moved there, and discovered that the town we were living in was dead after 8:30 at night. So, while VERY bored on a friday night, we discovered the show- and I INSTANTLY was a fan.

This show is SO a dream show for anyone who has EVER wanted to yell or talk to the screen during a movie. (Let me tell you, for someone like me, it is like they reached into my head, and pulled out all the sacrastic things I have to say while at the movies, but get SHHHH!!ed when I do). I unfornately do not remember the title of the episode I saw (something about a time traveling airplane, a hero who rides a bike- "no hero rides a bike; Sidekicks, yeah, sidekicks ride bikes..to the hero's house" and a mistake in teh past that has consequences on the future. But when you get down to it, don't all mistakes in the past have ripple effects on the future?!?!), but I remember getting online after the show was over and finding out when it would be on again, and that it was on ongoing series.

So, during the next couple of years, while I had cable, I would watch the show, and afterwards, annoy the hell out of my ex by then watching regular movies or tv shows. And to this day, every once in a blue moon, I will get one of the DVDS and watch it, to capture the spirit of the show.
  • A guy and two robots are forced to watch really bad movies. The very definition of "better than it sounds."

I first stumbled across Mystery Science Theater 3000 one rainy Saturday. While channel surfing, I landed on Sci-Fi, and saw three sillouetes mocking a cheap rip-off of gremlins. After that, I was hooked.

Mystery Science Theater 3000 has one of the simplest concepts in history. A mild-mannered guy gets shot into space by a pair of mad scientists, who want to get their hands on the world's worst movie. Said guy then builds a few robots to help him watch the horrible movies. The cast performs a few short skits before, after, and in between watching the various pieces of horrid cinema.

The show mainly consists of throwing "riffs" at B-movies. They would point out obvious mistakes, but the real fun was when they would bust out the obscure references, quoting everything from movies and tv shows to ancient philosophy all within five minutes of each other. If a joke flew over your head, another would be right around the bend to remedy it.

That being said, the show isn't for everyone. The humor mostly involves making fun of other people's efforts, so if that humor sounds disrespectful, don't even bother. Production values are incredibly low, although this often adds a nice charm to the proceedings. Finally, a lot of the movies are so awful, they are difficult to sit through even with the riffing. If you can sit through "Monster A-Go-Go" in one sitting, you are a stronger person than me.

That being said, this was one of the simplest, and yet most brilliant, shows ever conceived, and deserves a watching by anyone.
  • There's been a load of bad movies released ever since. These guys should be going back to work!

This was a famous cult classic show from late 1980s- mid 1990s. A show like this may have been past its prime, but after it got cancelled, it missed 'GLITTER'. And 'GIGLI'. And 'CROSSROADS'. Any more of these bad movies come along, then these people are lazy. They should go back on air and diss them.
  • Greatest Show Ever!

Mystery Science Theater 3000 was probably one of the most funniest, wittiest and creative shows i have ever seen. With great writing, acting and likeableness of the show. It also had a great feel to the show and was awesome with sci-fi good humor and nerdiness this show lead up to be the greatest ever!

Pros:
    Humor is great
    Writing is the best i have ever seen on a TV Show
    Acting is Good Joel was probably the best in my opinion

Cons:
    None that i can think of but TV.com failures will say the show sucks... Dont listen to people who think Hannah Montana is good they are deprived of all aspects of humor in general and sanity
  • I'm a MSTie, and proud of it!

What can I say about this show that hasn't already been said? We know it's original, we know it's got easily one of the best theme songs ever recorded (lalala) and the characters are all so lovable, even if their supposed to be the villians. First off, you have to love the bots. They are the first thing you notice on the show. You instantly grew attatched to them, maybe even had a favorite before you knew their names. Next, there's the human. We've all seen humans, neither Mike or Joel jumps out at you right away. And, durring my first couple of times watching the show, I couldn't tell who was who. Joel, in my opinion, was the better/ funnier one. I always loved his connection he had with the bots, almost fatherly like. Mike acts so hyper that he might as well be one of the bots. There's nothing wrong with Mike, and he did make some very funny moments, but Joel was just so "sleepy voiced"... I don't know, I just thought that was the funniest thing in the world. He downplays himself so that his bots will stand out. Mike was always wanting to be in front of the camera, where Joel knew that Crow and Servo were going to steel the show, so he didn't bother fighting it.

All and all, I still love this show a great deal. It was original, clever, and well written to the enth degree.
  • This movies goes on parr with "Manos, The Hands Of Faith."

This movie was a real stink-burger, which means loads of laugh for us and the crew of the Satellite of Love.

"Future War" happens to take place in the present, when humanoid cyborgs go back in time to capture humans for slaves (because they don't have thumbs and hence can't build anything except other cyborgs and spaceships!) and have vaguely establish dinosaurs are watchdogs that explode when they die. They chase this Runaway slave who meets up with this punk turned nun who really seems to have doubts in her commitments. The movie has no real logic, as the so called oppressed and uneducated 'Runaway' human slave is a master of martial arts. There was even a scene when the two "heroes" are told to get in a police car by a cop who takes them to a packaging factory where one of the dinosaurs is on the prowl for no real reason!

Whats worst are the cutaway and jump-cuts. Our heroes, the nun and the runaway, are calmly walking in their suburban neighbor after being attack by a dinosaur, awake up in some kind of freight train only to be back into the same town! And for another kicker, the Nun manages to stop the cyborgs and dinos by using her underground connections with pimps, gangs, and drugs dealer to personally attack at their base of operations: Some kind of Storm-Drain with lots of pipes, a large hole out for some reason, and an unexplained source of daylight, which goes to show that it really the street thugs and deviants that protect the country, not the police, military, or government.

Overall, this movie makes Manos look a cheap, but competent piece of work. And the best part is one one famous or well like was in this movie nor did any of the cast members moved on to other projects.
  • A man and his robots are forced to watch terrible movies.

Although there had been a few shows like those of Elvira and Paul Bearer which catered to the popcorn-munching movie fan in all of us, 'MST' was probably the first to gleefully indulge in a constant array of wisecracks about the campy, nonbudget efforts on the screen. It paid tribute to the downtrodden moviegoer who waited in the theater for what promised to be adventure... and turned out to be crummy.

An industrial plant worker named Joel was at his job one day when a team of mad scientists stuck him on a rocket and made him take part in a terrifying experiment: he must watch bad movies and comment on them. This allowed the scientists to measure the effects of the low-budget tomfoolery-- and provided a ton of opportunities for jokes. From bad dubbing to cheap special effects, to poorly written scripts, to lousy acting, Joel and the robots endured it all, and had the viewers at home in stitches. The show is on DVD in a number of 'best of' collections. I suggest you get your hands on them. 'MST' was one of the funniest shows to ever hit the airwaves. The robots will thank you.
  • thera are shows... then there are SHOWS!

this show caught my eye when sci-fi (england) start airing season 8 when i was 16 or 17. it had me in rolling around on the floor, and i'd never seen anything like it. It was funny, refreshing, and original. I miss Mike and the robots, especially Crow! After sci-fi stopped airing episode (season 8) i realised that more episode/films existed with the gang and that another somebody else did it before mike (Joel) this made me actually purchase dvd's and swap tape via internet back in the day. I really hope that one day the guys get back together and do a re-union special. i have rifftrax and titanic now from the "crew" but i'd love to see the shadows of the guys... the robots and dim-Mike again.
  • Hilarious.

Mystery Science Theater is the funniest show I've ever seen. Even though it is before my time, I still watch it because my mom is a big fan. I think that the Joel episodes are hilarious. However, the Mike episodes were more downhill. There were a few good Mike episodes, but I believe that Joel was the funnier one. My favorite 'bot is Crow. I think he is just so funny and what he says is just classic. Some of my favorite quotes from the show were said by Crow. Overall, this show is just a classic and a personal favorite of mine. I wish it wasn't canceled.
  • Insanely funny and entertaining.

Baywatch was such a bad show. No plot, the characters were plastic and the..... oh? This isn't the Baywatch thread? Hmmmm...
    Well, I guess the same could be said about MST3K. No plot and the characters were plastic, or at least two of them.
    I don't think I ever laughed so much at any one show in my life. I always found something in every episode. Sure, some (very few) of the episodes weren't all that great. Like..... ummmm, maybe the one about.... no no, that was good, how about that one involving.... ummm, no not that one either. OK. I guess I enjoyed them all on some level.
    If you ever want to know if some one's a MSTie, just walk up to them and say some random phrase like... "I'm huge", "That sucked", "The master would not approve", "Time for go to bed", or something similar. If you get a laugh out of them they're a MSTie. If not, there could be other consequences. (In fact, my lawyer says I'm no longer allowed to utter those phrases.)
    Happy riffing everyone!
  • The 'bots and Joel/Mike are forced to watch bad movie by the evil henchmen TV's Frank & Dr. Forrester

What can i say about this show but FANTASTIC!! Joel in the beginning and then Mike towards the end are forced to watch bad movies delivered to them by the evil Dr. Forester and TV's Frank (later by Pearl, Bobo, and Brain Guy). This show is sooo original and HILARIOUS! There have been times when i almost pissed on myself because i was laughing so hard. True this show isnt for everyone and it takes a certain type of dry humor to get it. Unfortunatly this show ended in 1999 but thank goodness for DVD and tape distributing to keep this show alive!
< 1 2 3