Mystery Science Theater 3000

Comedy Central (ended 1999)

fireballil

Mystery Science Theater 3000 Fan Reviews (71)

• A guy and his 'bots make fun of the most awful movies ever made (though picking scenes from a hat can hardly be considered "making" a movie).

I miss Mike. Tom, Crow, Gypsy, Pearl, Dr. Bobo, Brain Guy, Joel, Dr. Forrester, tv's Frank, Cambot (which is why I often visit rifftrax.com). This show was one of a kind, seriously. I mean, how often do you stumble across a show that dares to riff horrible movies? Not often. This show, which had a significant run, needs to come back. Because it was amazing and more awful movies are being made today. Of course, Mike and the gang do still get together and rip current movies apart but it's just not the same. I mean, MST3K had a certain charm about it. A funny charm. A gut busting charm about it. An I'm-laughing-so-hard-at-all-the-insanity chamr about it. And it had Tom Servo. He's the sexiest robot ever. Seriously. Sorry C-3PO!