Mystery Science Theater 3000

Comedy Central (ended 1999)

fireballil

Mystery Science Theater 3000 Fan Reviews (71)

• Bravo! Bravo!

This is my favorite TV show ever. Period. This show is about a guy( Joel in the first seasons, Mike in later seasons) who gets sent up into space to watch cheesy,old(usually), B-movies. He and his robot friends(Tom Servo, Crow) watch the movies and make humorous comments about the movies. People say MST3K should be brought back, but honestly they might have ran out of movies. The reason Sci-Fi and Comedy Central didn't keep this is because most people don't have the attention spans to watch a whole episode, which is why talks with Fuze and Adult Swim fell through. It also has a great theme song! In a not-too distant future Next Sunday A.D There was a guy named Joel Not to different from you and me He worked at the Gizmonic institute Just another face in a red jumpsuit He did a good job cleaning up the place But his bosses didn't like him So they shot him into space We'll send him cheesy movies The worst that we can find(la-la-la) He'll have to sit and watch them all And we'll monitor his mind(la-la-la) Now keep in mind he can't control Where the movie begins or ends (la-la-la) Because he used those special parts To make his robot friends Robot Roll Call: Cambot! Gypsy! Tom Servo! Croooow! If you wonder how he eats and breathes And other science facts(la-la-la) Just repeat to yourself its just a show I should really just relax For Mystery Science Theater 3000