Mystery Woman

Hallmark Channel (ended 2008)

Mystery Woman Fan Reviews (2)

• I love Mystery Woman, as does my best friend, Rachel. We watch it all the time and then discuss it afterwards. We like the emphasis on clue finding, red herrings, and surprise twists and turns. We hope Mystery Woman is with us a long time.

I love Mystery Woman, as does my best friend, Rachel. We watch it all the time and then discuss it afterwards. I hope this show becomes a standard like L & O or CSI and doesn't get shelved because someone decides nobody is interested.

We like the fact that the emphasis is on finding the clues and solving the mystery and not alot of soap opera bed-hopping. We like the twists and turns, the red herrings, and the surprises that keep the storyline interesting.

We also love the set: The store itself is wonderful as is the cast. This show appeals to me because it doesn\'t have a list of characters that are confined to one age group, one ethnicity, or primarily one gender. I would like to see more First Nation and Asians worked into the story; variety keeps things interesting and makes this offering attractive to all peoples.Thank you for this terrific show!