MythBusters

Explosions A-Z

Aired Saturday 9:00 PM Nov 25, 2012 on Discovery Channel

3.4
  • Clever title.

Another boring clip show. I remember these things, I don't need reminding.
  • Great episode seeing as they didn't have to make it.

I don't have problems with episodes like this, I don't just enjoy Mythbusters for the myths, but also for the hosts. Hearing what they liked the most and why the liked it is just as entertaining for me as the normal episodes especially seeing as they did not have to make the episode in the first place. It is a special, so of course its going to be different. The guy who thinks that this episode caters to the small-minded must be small-minded himself to ignore the entertainment factor of the hosts themselves. Everyone who agrees with me should get the rating up, as of now its a pathetic 2.9, Mythbusters does not deserve this!
  • No actual myth

I'm one of those who watches for the science. This episode caters to those small-minded people who just want the explosions because they're so dumb they can't understand anything else. People like that may be seen looking through newspapers or magazines just for the photos and not reading any of the text. Those kind of people are 90% of the audience, if this show had no explosions what so ever will be canceled because of low viewership. So I understand why they are catering for those kind of people, but I don't have to like it.

These cheap to make episode where most of the content is already shot are not anyone's favorite, but instead of waiting months for a new episodes are nice to watch as a filler.
  • A clever title goes here!

Clip shows might as well not be aired, in this one just a bunch of bangs and nothing interesting.
  • Underestimating the audience much?

Wow. Another clipshow. How genius! The show has really gone downhill lately. Please guys, the audience wants FULL, GOOD EPISODES, not just random explosions and endless clipshows. If it works, don't try to fix it. Thank you.