MythBusters Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on Discovery ChannelBetween Seasons

Adam and Jamie have a new Series

GolfDude825

[1]Jan 20, 2012
    • level: 32
    Discovery Channel announces UNCHAINED REACTION, a new series executive produced by Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman of MYTHBUSTERS. The duo also serve as judges for the six-part series, which pits two teams of varying backgrounds against each other to build an elaborate chain reaction contraption. But they're not creating a mere string of dominoes - teams must utilize ingenuity, innovation and know-how to build contraptions on a massive scale. UNCHAINED REACTION is set to premiere on Discovery Channel in March 2012.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

neo979

[2]Jan 26, 2012
    • level: 6

I sure hope it's better than Man vs Cartoon, which might be described in a somewhat similar way, in theory, but ended up being more like, "Hey, let's watch some people do their homework."

And if anyone on this forum loves Man vs Cartoon, then good for you, but personally I just found it boring.

Edited on 01/26/2012 10:23am
    Edited 2 total times.

GolfDude825

[3]Feb 24, 2012
    • level: 32
    it starts airing Sunday March 18th at 10pm

MajLorne

[4]Apr 8, 2012
    • level: 21
    Though I like rube goldberg type contraptions, it's not done by Adam and Jamie as they are just the hosts of the show. So sorry, I'm passing on it. I watched the first one, and it was soso.

ltcomstella

[5]Jun 7, 2012
    • level: 18

adam and jamie are pointless in the show besides using there fame to advertise..

the havea guest judge and a 'spy' to talk to the teams

and when adam and jamie are on it's almost cringe worthy... and the 'laptop' watching scene when all we see is a cgi screen of the teams pasted over the screen of the laptop and adam and jamie 'acting' like they are talking....soooo lame...