MythBusters

Discovery Channel (ended 2016)

GolfDude825

MythBusters Fan Reviews page 5 of 13

• Ok this was really bothering me so im going ask you guys on Mythbusters.So is it possible to put a auto-mantic gun to someones tummy and start shooting and then have enuff power for the gun to go threw the person so if you could put that on your show.

is it possible to put a gun thats auto-matic to someone and start shooting and have enuff bullets to make the gun go threw the tummy area of them so if you could put that on your show that would be cool thanks. And please put this on your show its been driveing me crazy for so long and i finaly sent this to your guys and decided this would be the perfect time acually so ya bye. And im just putting things so i can send this thanks again so ya see your on your show Sincerly Branden :)
  • Mythbusters is awesome!

I love this show. I've been watching since it first started! It's always fun to watch them test myths out. adam is hilarious, Jamie is layed back and Buster is wacky! Scottie and the others are cool too! This show is very informative, scientific, and fun! Alot of the myths I have always been curious about. I watch this with my family too and they love it and they also find it very fun and informative. it's a great family show. Some of my favorite myths are the exploding toilet, submerged car, driving behind a semi, and so many more. In fact every episode I love.
  • I love this one.

I have watched almost all parts of this serial .:)
    I like most when the truck blowded up.
    And that one is very nice srial.
    I have watched this a long time and big + is that in my country it is on ETV there are no (werbung-Dont know that word in english Xd)when serial is running only (werbung is then when serial is over)So i like ir and here are points too 10/10.
    Go on and think, think for new thing to explore ;D

Mythbusters Rock! :)
  • the show is ausome i love watching it and love seeing them blow up stuff. I am a huge sciense fan and love to do the things tey do and most people do not understand the giant words they use but I do.

the show is ausome i love iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttthats right i love it. I lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee IT so much byg yfgy hy g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g nfbh h n n ng n h h b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y yy by by by by bye bye byebye bye bye BYEBYE Bbye by by by by by
  • you get to watch things blow up!!

you get to watch things blow up!! who wouldnt like that!? its jus like boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom
  • Leaving no myth untested.

I'm not even sure how I came to know about this show, but it feels like one that's always part of my life. There's never a dull moment on this show. Something's always exploding or being set on fire, and even when there isn't some big display of pyromania, even basic mythtesting is cool to see- like seeing how much electromagnetism it takes to deactivate a credit card. Does a rolling stone gather moss? How do you sneak past a guard dog? Can the suction created by a sinking ship pull you down? How long can someone be buried alive? Every episode is filled with new questions for the mind to chew on, explored by a cast of funny and quirky indivduals, with just the right amount of embarassing stuff they do to keep you laughing, informed, and entertained.
  • pigeons flying in trailer

hey guys and gal i think in order for the myth to be fully busted you need to do a full scale job...... a full size helicopter as a rc helicopter does not really cut it the down and updrafts are negligeable with a remote control TOY try a real one the drafts created are totally different.....will look forward to seeing it if you can pull it off... that is assuming you read this website.
    the boat thing could have been done but at a way greater speed and a better aimed try. i understand of course it is hard to aim that sort of thing... i enjoy the show and look forward to seeing what else you can come up with.
  • This show is a classic - both funny and informative

Mythbusters is a great show. I like how it's both funny and informative, cuz' they try to see if an idea, myth, or method, or if something is possible, and find the truth behind it. I like buster and feel sorry for him for all the suffering he has to go through... Not!!! I laugh my head off whenever something bad happens to buster, like if he breaks in half, crashes, smashes to pieces or goes flying 1000 feet, it's just funny watching them torture him. I also learn alot from watching this show, cuz' there are things I didn't know about till I started watching this show. I highly reccomend this show to anyone.
  • this show is funny and informative! im actually ENJOYING learning!Adam and Jaime have accomplished something nobody else could!

and i also get to see some myths get tested too! i personally love explosions,bombs,wars,violence,Ect.Adam is like me ( in a guy form) silly loves explosions and somewhat stubborn. i actually got a better grade in science and SS class ever since i started watching this show. and yet they manage to keep me entertained! why cant school be like that? i love it when Adam and Jaime get into little hissy fits. "Adam just has to eat his cookie and he'll calm down" i love it! i watch the show just to see the pleasure on Adam's face when something blows up! one of my all time favorite shows!
  • 2 men that collect myths and put them to the test.

there are two men Adam and Jamie with some other mythbusters (but Adam and Jamie are the main ones) who put myths, about how far below the surface of the water you have to b to doge a bullet and things like that. Crazy huh?

Every show they have at least more than 3 myths to bust at the end of every myth they find out if it's busted or not.

If a myth dosen't work they try it "the mythbuster way" that means changing the odds by making it bigger or more powerfull or something like that. I think it rocks
  • Lovely show

From my point of view,it's the best show from Discovery channel. Really interesting, and the hosts couldn't be more fit for it. They are a perfect example of people who are incredibley good at what they are doing and in the same time they love every minute of their job. It's a nice show,educative,interesting and very original. I heard they are making a movie with the same name,I don't know more details but I'm very anxious to see it. This movie is one of the proves that the show is quite good. I'm looking forward to see it,hope it wil be above my expectations.
  • Two former special effects experts test various myths to see if they are either true, plausible or just plain busted.

It started out with 2 guys testing various myths which over time expanded to testing things seen on TV and movies to see if they could actually happen. These guys are a little off center, but thats what makes the show good. Its amazing the things they come up with. Want to find out whether or not a frozen chicken would cause more damage than an unfrozen fresh chicken when hitting an airplane windshield? Of course, you build a giant chicken cannon! Want to figure out if ground penetrating radar could detect Jimmy Hoffas body allegedly buried in the concrete of Giants Stadium? What do you do? Bury a dead pig inside a sidewalk and test the equipment. Want to see if a stick of dynamite tossed into a cement mixer with a drum full of hardened concrete will turn the concrete into easily removed rubble? Ok, but why stop there? After the test with a single stick of dynamite, why not pack the cement mixer with an absurd quantity of explosives and vaporize it! Why? Just for fun! Some of the results are quite suprising, others rather predictable.

Recently they added a 2nd string of 2 guys and girl who test less dangerous myths - understudies of the 2 main Mythbusters. Right now they basically split the episode between the 2 main guys and the 3 second stringers. They are ok, but I prefer watching Jamie and Adam blow things up! 100 episodes+ and still going strong.
  • Wow, what a show. This has to be one of the best shows on television.

Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman host one of the best shows on television. Who thought that science could be so much fun? The myths you've always thought were true may not be as these two and others on the show put them to the test. The tests are always done well so theres very little room for error. Who can forget the signature Myth Busters explosions?
    From testing whether the human voice can break glass to testing whether a duck's quack echoes, every episode delivers something new and different. The hosts are excellent for this type of show and help give that "Myth Busters" air to the show.
  • Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman: Two guys as opposite as can be busting myths and informing America and the rest of the world.

I heard of this show some indefinite time on 2005 I think. I wanted to watch it but I just didn't. So in September/October 2006, I finally tuned in and was hooked.

Adam Savage is the funny guy and comic relief who acts silly and annoys his co-host to make us laugh. And he does! Who doesn't like to see his antics on a lazy Wednesday evening?

Jamie Hyneman is the other host. If they are both opposites and Adam is the comic relief, what does that make Jamie? Ah yes, the straight guy who has a dry sense of humor and mild sarcasm of course! But you gotta love him. He's smart and usually does a better job than Adam with myths, but the show would be boring if it was just him, so Adam's here to stay.

Joining them is the build team, or junior mythbusters as some call them. They take on smaller, less dangerous myths. When they first came onto the show, they had three members, Kari Byron, Tory Belleci and Scottie Chapman (for all you newbies, she is a woman!). Kari is the beautiful (not in the "she's hot" sort of way. I'm a female and don't think that.) artist, Tory is a veteran model mkaer and Scottie is the selm proclaimed 'mistress of metal". For most of the second season, they got the lesser myths and got more laughs out of the audience. But for personal reasons that remain undisclosed to this very day, Scottie left the show. But they had someone else to help.

And that someone was Grant Imahara, robotics expert and 100% geek. He's a personal favorite on the show. He's a geek and he's attractive, perfect, right?

I thought so.

So these people spend their time putting myths to the test, whether it be old adages (needle in a haystack, rolling stone gathers no moss), firearms folklore (finger in a gun barrel, backwards bullet, etc.) or the just plain oogie-boogie stuff (Pyramid power mind control, hypnosis, primary perception), these guys keep the viewers entertained.

But what I like most about the show, more than it's humor, more than the explosions, more than Grant Imahara, is the fact it makes science seem fun. I understand more about science now that I watch the show and I feel that is gonna be beneficial.

So what can I say? I have to give this show a high rating. I love it and it should be one of the things that everybody should watch.
  • Science made fun

Why oh why didnt they let us do the experiments like the ones they do in mythbusters in my science class then maybe i would have done a lot better.

I love this show it takes myths then LITERALLY explodes them.
    The two main presenters adam and jamie are so funny and passionate about what they are doing in there presentation of this show that they are almost like a couple of schoolboys let loose in a science lab.

The range of myths they explore are always fun and informative and NEVER dull. This is what science should be all about and thats why i watch this show.
    GREAT STUFF
  • overall the show is great its also a family show and kids will love to watch this i give this show a great rating

I think myth busters is great show because they actually put the myths to the test they find diffrent myths they use stunt dummies for the really dangerous ones and they find diffrent solutions for the myths.The show is actually pretty funny too.I think this show was a really good idea when u watch this show you end up happy because maybe u were wondering about that myth and now you know if its real or not. im justin and this reveiw is busted.
  • mythbusers is a show that busts other shows of this genre to the ground

mythbusters is a discovery channel show where two scientists adam savage and jamey hyneman and their assistants kari , tory and grant test what is the truth and what is just and urban legend . adam is the funny one . he always makes a fool of himself in front of the cameras and always makes fun of jamies mustache which is pretty funny . jamie is the serious one who doesn't like fooling around like adam . he has a big mustache and a beret (i didn't spelled this right) to cover his bald head which adam makes fun of often . the show is interasting and exciting and the results of the tests can really surprise you sometime. the best show of it's genre out there and maybe the best show ever
  • My favorite show by a mile. It's great.

This is my favorite show by a long shot. It's a great show. Lots of memorable moments, such as Adam losing his eyebrow, exploding a cement truck, 1000 pound bomb, and a safe. Lots of quote such as "I reject your reality and subsitute my own." Adam does hurt himself a lot, which makes it funny. Grant, Tori, and Kari are all funny while helping out. A great show. I give it a 10 out of 10. Can't wait for future episodes, such as the new Baseball Myths. Can't wait. Love the show, love what they do. Just gotta love it.
  • Adam and Jamie take urban myths to the test.

This is definitely a show I would love to be on. It is very educational, but at the same time, a fun show to watch. Since when was there a physics program that was as crazy as this? The onscreen personalities are wonderful, too. The contrast between Adam and Jamie is so fun to watch because Adam is just the wild kid, and Jamie is the sensible, wise man. And even when they find out that a myth is busted, they still find these crazy ways to make it work, even if it wasn't plausible in real life. I have to say, I've never seen an educational program with such "colorful" language and explosions.
  • moo liuk

nou ik moet maar wat zekgen dja dakf da dan dg dfja dnfak dkj fjdh dod djgo dkgo fdoa fjdo digdm djgl ddd dklhas akjd dkla fs dgjod asd dsskfjd fjkdljf dja sg dkg adj jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j jk k kk k k k k k k k kk k k k k kk k k kk k kk k k k kk k jivdi dkfa dkfkfk k kk j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j jj
  • it feels good to know the truth

dude, this show is so cool and funny. it really tells truth, and does not settle for what others thing. Like the Adam quote says, "i reject your reality and substitude my own." i also really like how Adam and Jamie's personalities balance each other. Adam is easy going, childish, and funny. Jamie is calm, sarcastic but still funny. Did i mention how funny this show is? yeah...i guess i did. And there are explosions! Yay...! well, i learned a lot from this show, and even stuff that will not help me in real life, but i know it anyways.
  • A can't miss show! Look at my profile.

Mythbusters is one of my personal favorite shows it's funny and entertaining and it makes science seem fun. I've watched close to all the episodes ever given on Mythbusters and my favorite on of all is when they tested all the dog mith especially because dogs are my second favorite animals( wolves are first ) and my favorite breed of dogs (alaskan huskies)were in the episode. ( They were Sisi and Bobo ) I have a couple of requests of myths that I want them to test but I don't think my suggestion will ever be picked so I don't even bother.
  • Great!!

This show is OK. I love it. It just what I need when I get home from a bad day at work. It’s entertaining full of laughs and makes me want to never move again. It really captures the free spirit of media and keeps you wanting and guessing for more. It’s the kind of show that you don’t need to constantly watch in order to get the whole spectrum of what’s going on, I really like that, that way you can do multiple things at once. If you feel like it that is. This is defiantly one of my favorite shows.
  • Solving the Myths I have always loved... with funny hosts.

OMG Jamie and Adam have got to be two of my favourite hosts of all time. they are not afraid to get dirty and when they do it, they do it with a bang. They are so funny and so weird that I have just got to laugh. but I love the show too. I have heard of many of the myths on the show but some I haven't. but they are always trying to prve myths wrong or see it they are right. they also try some pretty funky things. like creating whirlpools and flowers of Death. I also love the other chatacters. Grant is my fav then Tory. Over all this is a show taht i love to watch whenever it is on.
  • Great show.

7.8
    This is a really great show if you are into urban legends and things like that. In the show a team of people (mythbusters) find out about all these myths and they go to see if they are true, false, or plausible which means it might be able to happen. This show still has a few more good years in it.
  • Busting myths, keeping you from testing them yourself.

One of the best science shows out there. Adam Savage, Jamie Hyneman, and the build team Garant Imahara, Kari Byron and Tori Bellici test the various myths they hear, no matter where they came from. Any myth, from a toaster in the bathtub to blowing up a cement truck with improvised explosives, no myth is left untested! However, the Mythbusters do have morals: they refused to do the "poodle in the microwave" myth due to animal rights. Nonetheless, the show is a definate must see for those who like to see science stuff, or just like to see things get blown up or destroyed!
  • I like this show.

I really enjoy watchng this show because it proves if myths are real or fake. This show is just so fun to watch seeing two guys trying to see if myths are true or false your eyes just get guled to th TV and you can't pull away you just hsve to see if the myth is resl or not you just have to know and every episode is always fun to watch.
  • Its okay i guess if your a science lover.

7.7
    I first saw this show this year with my science class. Its about 2 men who try to figure out different myths. By proving that there true or false. Now i wouldn't dare watch this show without being made to. Because to me this show is very boring. I mean i think science is okay and every thing but after a while i just losted interested in this show for some reason. Well i know the reason it was just too boring for me. So too all the science lovers out there i see why you guys like the show.
  • Myth busting

I do not know who came up with the idea for this show but I believe the show have been given a medal because it is one of the best TV shows on cable TV. I do not think that they could have gotten two better people to do the show besides Adam and Jaimie. I really like the mmyths there are trying to bust there are some i never heard of and then there are some i have. I really like the measures they go to, to prove that the myths are true or false. This show is awsome.
  • This show is awesome.

This show is about a group of people, who test myths and rate them by, Confirmed, Plausible, and Busted. If a myth is confirmed, the myth can be done exactly as the myth says you can. If it is plausible, the myth can be done but a few things have to be done a bit differently to what the original myth says, or you can do but it is not something that you would do. If the myth is busted, then it is completely false.
    My favourite types of myth are the ones with, explosions, cars, or something really dangerous. This show is awesome.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10