National Geographic Channel Naked Science

Thursday 8:00 PM on National Geographic Premiered Sep 01, 2004 Between Seasons

National Geographic Channel Naked Science Fan Reviews (3)

• Pretty amazing

National Geographic is pretty inspresing. I have to say congradulations on their show. It sure was a thrill to watch. They put a lot of effort into making their shows and they go above and beyond the quality expections.
  • "Naked Science" gives the world a new perspective on scientific matters. The show focusea highly on scientific issues involving space, such as the big bang, our solar system, and the timeline of Earth. The sun and the moon have also been featured.

Here is a very inoformative show about space. The episodes that cover such topics as the Big Bang theory set my mind to thinking seriously about how it happened, and, namely, what was here in the beginning. Were all the stars part of one little compact space smaller than a Rubik's cube? You see, these are the kinds of interesting thoughts that come to your head after watching this show. It allows one's creativity to spark in a scientific way, and it makes you contemplate; I love the feeling of contemplating. The most recent episode, which covered the weakening magnetic shield, was interesting nonetheless, but I found it rather ominous to a certain extent.
  • National Geographic Channel Naked Science blew past my expectations.

National Geographic Channel Naked Science blew past my expectations. At first, I had expected same old same old plot development but twist after turn of excitement and action just way exceeded my expectations. Mind you, there were some problems (most discontinuity issues) that I don't have the time to mention but all in all, a solid 9.