Nancy Grace Forums

Daily 8:00 PM on In Season

Does anyone watch this show?

Billie3

[1]Jan 23, 2007
    • level: 20
    Just curious...does anyone (besides me) watch this show?  Why are there no threads?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Shelz89

[2]Jan 28, 2007
    • level: 3
    Because she's a witch. And it's the same everynight..

Billie3

[3]Jan 28, 2007

Shelz89 wrote:
    Because she's a witch. And it's the same everynight..

WHAT??!!  I don't understand why so many people hate her. She's made it her lifetime ambition to prosecute BAD PEOPLE who commit crimes.  I don't see why this is so terrible. Kudos to her. She's got balls and she's brought many a criminal to justice.  And I for one would love her to help me if I ever wanted to bring someone to justice.

2potato

[4]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 2
    You and me "BOTH!" 2potato

Kingcool7789

[5]May 26, 2007
    • level: 39
    I do

ika99

[6]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 9

Hey Billie !

I watch Nancy and ya I'm guilty of LOVING HER SHOW

Watch it all the time...

Ciao

Billie3

[7]Jul 6, 2007

Hey back at ya, Ika! I love her show too, and I can't understand why she has so many enemies. She's a brave woman and does a great thing by helping to bring criminals to justice. She's a terrific role model for young women. I'm a huge fan.

Her fiance was murdered many years ago and I'm so happy for her that she found love again. And the fact that she is pregnant is truly wonderful. Why is it that men e.g. Larry King can become fathers at age 70 yet when a woman is pregnant in her 40s they are chastised? There's clearly a double standard in place and it stinks.

ny2408

[8]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 1
    Yes, I do watch her show. Those of you who don't like her turn the channel. She fights for the victims, so if you don't want to see justice don't watch it. I love her. Stop bashing her for doing a good job.

jameson245

[9]Sep 16, 2008

Sometimes I watch, not always. When I do, it is to hear of new developments in an ongoing case. Factual developments - like is Casey in jail today or is she out? Has anyone given an interview with real information that can help clear up the mystery? But I find myself always wondering what is missing. Nancy is so biased in her reporting, I believe she is always presenting only her view.

Hello, look at her coverage of the Ramsey case! Even now, when her guests mention the Ramseys and how they have been officially exonerated, Nancy rolls her eyes, cuts them off and declares that official statement to be silliness, a joke, a lie. In truth, the evidence points to an intruder, the Ramseys have been officially cleared and Nancy is the one who refuses to judge fairly based on facts and evidence. She declared the parents guilty and she is sticking to her guns just like Casey Anthony is now. (Maybe she knows Casey pretty good, cut from the same cloth...)

I do NOT watch the show because of Nancy and wish someone else were bringing us the same kind of news at the same time. When Greta is on opposite Nancy and not caught up in other discussions, I prefer to watch her. She is a lot less venomous, far more open-minded and willing to discuss things without spitting or cutting off her guests in very rude ways. Gets better interviews, IMO, because she is more interested in telling the whole story.

Nancy's "victim" persona is, IMO, overstated. She knew someone who was murdered. Lots of us have had that unfortunate honor. Didn't make all of us as venomous as it seems to have made her.

As for her kids, I find myself actually SHOCKED that she is so public with them. If something (God forbid) were to happen to them, does she not know her enemies will hold that against her and say he "asked for it"???

If Nancy really wanted to help people find Caylee (assuming she is still alive), she could do more by playing tapes where everyone can hear Caylee talking, hear her voice and see her mannerisms. Instead, she just wants to support protesters in the Anthony front yard, ourage hate toward Casey and boost her ratings.

You asked, I answered. Let's see if it is allowed to stand on this forum.

annamay44

[10]Oct 27, 2009

Yes, I watch the Nancy Grace show every night. She does so much for people. She's kind and Caring. If it wasn't for Nancy I would have not finish my book. She's

loves her family and gives life to all. She is my Sunshine. God Bless Her.

If you want to know more about "Carl Switzer" read " Hollywood Con man" 2009 You can buy this book on

www.iunverse.com

sungal10

[11]Aug 4, 2010

As a senior who does not watch hardly any nighttime TV, I have watched "Nancy Grace" for the last year or two -- originally interested in the Casey Anthony case. Lately, I am totally turned off with her nasty attacking attitude toward her "experts". I can't imagine why they would tolerate such "abuse", except for their presumably high pay, of course. As of tonight, I am finished...signed off!

katmom6996

[12]Oct 13, 2012

Yes, my daughter and I watch her show all the time. I am trying to figure out how to send her a question about one of the episodes. The latest one about the little girl missing where they found a mutilated body. I wonder if any one else in the town was missing.