Nancy Grace Forums

Daily 8:00 PM on In Season

Michael Jackson

MJfan43

[1]Jun 26, 2009
    • level: 1
    Well what will you have to say about Michael Jackson now. Your a disgrace. Your hateful and have no heart. You know paybacks are hell nancy. You never say nice things and you never let anyone finish talking, your rude and you make me sick. God Bless Michael Jackson and you need to get off the air.You should never judge someone unless you know that person up close. I hope all your negative words you have ever said about Michael Jackson will bite you in the ass one day.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lplott

[2]Jul 2, 2009
    Nancy, I never watch you much, but after the hateful comments about Michael Jackson I will never watch you again. It was distasteful and disgraceful and your ignorance far exceeds your ability to report facts. you think you are a Judge and Jury and you think you can say whatever you please. Well this time you may be fooled at the people who will dispise you for how your cover this very sensitive story of the death of our King of Pop. Shame on you and so long Nancy, I hope the media lynches you for what you have said.

lemonice20

[3]Jul 29, 2009
    • level: 4
    she acts like an actress, acting. she is way too dramatic, and if she doesn't agree with a guest, she blows them away. get a new hairdo, nancy. the only time you show compassion and love is when you talk about your twins, which is fine, but be respectful toward others.

JaneBlair

[4]Nov 10, 2009
    Hey you guys, layoff Nancy Grace!!! she has as much right to give her opinions as you and I. I have always liked Michael Jackson, but you all have to agree he turned pill popper and made himself look like a store window Mannequin, so very sad he did this to himself where there was no need to, he was a very goodlooking young boy before....but despite that, I will always enjoy his music, he was a truly gifted soul and is finally at peace.

juzkeepinon

[5]Sep 5, 2010

I agree with you about michael....i am disgusted with the media hype people believe while others profit on their stupidity, but most of all I think the point is Nancy Grace is so fake..........just listen to the people that call in to her show with compliments....so disgusting! who are these people? bored weirdos with no life! who is Nancy Grace? a fake personality playing on emotions for profit....I can't believe that people believe she in genuine.....America and it's brainwashing media hype! Go figure