Nancy Grace

Daily 8:00 PM on Premiered Feb 21, 2005 In Season

Nancy Grace Fan Reviews (63)

5.7
  • Get rid of this inconsiderate

I really can't believe how she talks to her guest, just plain out rude!! Cuts them off while there in the middle of trying to explain somthing!, she thinks that she's always right when she is clearly wrong!! She thinks her shows all about her and it's about the people! Get ride of her unconsiderate ass!! All she cares about is her damn ratings I really cannot stand her!!
  • Get rid of Nancy Grace

4.5
    I have never heard anyone berate people the way she does. I do not watch HLN after 6:00 pm. I used to watch Jane Valesz but dhe is now sounding just like Nancy Grace so I have quit watching her. The way Nancy Grace degrades people is beyony reproach. It is a shame that she is allowed to do this on a cable news network.
  • replace Nancy with Jean

I used to enjoy the show but I can't even watch when Nancy is on. Nancy has such an annoying tone to her voice. Her agressive, rude, arrogant behavior is disturbing. Please replace her with Jean.
  • Loud B!

How can this lady be on tv? She's a horrible news commentator ! Loud as hell, interrupts everyone, and her voice is ridiculously loud? HLN WHY DID YOU GIVE HER A TV SHOW? Horrible!!!!! Watched it for 5 mins & Ill never tune it. Cut her off!
  • Evill

Bamulance chaser.
  • A canker sore program

Nancy has gone from a reasonably decent host to a raging, raving, blistering nut case. Please get rid of her.
  • nancy grace

Anyone notice how she now screams?
  • Nancy you need a xanax!

I can't believe how rude she is to her guests! Unless.... they share the same opinion as her. George Z is INNOCENT whether you like it or not! You talk about him constantly and wonder why he is in the public eye so much?? And it also amazes me that no matter what subject you are talking about you find a way to bring up your murdered fiance. Because it has to do with you! You had to suffer the loss of your fiance poor Nancy, well get over it!
  • People Keep Saying She's Nuts..

Sadly, I think they're correct about that. I was a fan of Nancy's show for a long time, but kind of stopped watching a few years ago. I found her again on my DVR, so I decided to start recording and following her show again.

What happened to her? She was always outspoken and had strong opinions, but I used to see her as the voice of the victim. Now, she's just a blowhorn for herself. Just tonight, she was speaking to a Mother who recently lost her daughter in a horrible car crash when her daughter's friend was driving intoxicated. Immediately, she sails right in with "I will never forget getting a note that I needed to call so and so. I just knew my fianc was

OMG, what??

Twins, and long lost fianc is all she has to talk about anymore. She's gotten far more rude, shrill and angry ever since she became a mom, which she just uses apparently as a way to win arguments "As a Mom" or "Now that I'm a fill in the blanks.

It's a shame, really. Her show used to be decent.

• Egotistical Bitch, self centered

I can't stand Nancy Grace. She's such a bitch on her show. She yells the entire time during her show it's annoying as hell with that shrieking. She yells at her guest, she belittles them, she is disrespectful to them, and when she can't handle their side of the argument she always mutes their mics. She is also completely biased in her shows on subjects and doesn't always even consider the facts. The damn George Zimmerman case she wont stfu about is proof. She doesn't care about facts but only her own opinion in the matter and its annoying. They just got rid of Peirce please please kick this self centered egotistical bitch off the air HLN!!!!! . Do your research on Nancy Grace as a prosecutor and see her track record. It was horrible and the judges and other lawyers had nothing but negative remarks about her.
  • fat girl

I think Nancy grace is a fat arrogant Bitch who thinks she is a higher power and opens her mouth about shit she doesn't know. Such as marijuana
  • DRAMA QUEEN

I am such a huge fan of "HLN" :) . I go on and on about it with friends and facebook . ,,, but please rid of "NANCY GRACE" just the sound of her voice makes me ill . I flip the channel as soon as she's on . it's always about her . when she is having a convo with some one and their woe's,,,,she goes into "all about me" mode. brings up her ex fiance and her woes ,,, over and over . how rude. what got me was the shooting last year at the elementary school,,, she repeated over and over and over their names ,,, their ages ,,, and how many shots each and every child received . again over and over. MAY THEY REST IN PEACE. her drama screaming and talking to corner of tv is what it is a "FREAK" show. and her commercial she says ,,, she makes a difference,,? my freakin ass .that's so funny. :P . please rid of her and her show. maybe put her behind a desk talking to real people face to face and not!! on tv. thank you.

and as for robin,,, she is lovely ,,, speaks the news ,,,clearly ,, and does a fantasic job . I too enjoy her in the morn :) . but seems like it's side swiped a tad from news to fashion and her career ( her life and singing) . which is lovely ,,, but not in news. please come on . ty ;)
  • CONFUSING!!!

I am a big fan of shows that follow and analyze true crime stories but I don't get how her show is put together.

She talks as though she is looking at someone across a table and I always feel as though someone else should be having input. She is disjointed in her vocabulary; there is no flow. The video segments are also disjointed and nothing ever seems to be summed up. I have tried to give it a fair chance but I just can't get into it.

I am watching her show on Maddie McCann and I can't tell if the video segments are from the time of abduction or current day because her commentary is so confusing.

Too hard to follow.
  • Deplorable Zimmerman trial coverage!

After watching Nancy Grace for many years I will no longer view the show. Her coverage of the Zimmerman trial was deplorable. She was biased from the start and refused to consider actual EVIDENCE when forming her opinions. The way she treated any guest who had an opposing opinion was disgusting. She was rude beyond belief. I can only imagine the HELL her husband must endure to have to live with such an obnoxious person who doesn't respect anyone that doesn't agree with her 100%. Throughout the years I have made excuses for her to people I know, and I tolerated the rudeness, but NO MORE... The coverage of this trial is the "straw that broke the camel's back" for me. She should apologize to each and every guest on her show that she mistreated. As it turns out THEY were right about so many of the issues. Six jurors UNANIMOUSLY agreed that there was insufficient proof to convict Zimmerman. Trayvon's death is a horrible tragedy. But this emotion that we all feel cannot trump following the law when it comes to prosecuting a defendant. No one, including Nancy knows for sure exactly what transpired that night. Given that Nancy is a seasoned prosecutor, I simply cannot believe how she covered this trial. People should boycott her show.
  • I am done watching Nancy Grace

In the Zimmerman case she is so very biased and says so many incorrect and misleading things. I will not be watching her anymore. She treated the people who were in any way favoring Zimmerman rudely, cutting them off, not allowing them to answer questions. I am just done with her. She is no friend of justice when she won't allow both sides to be discussed.
  • Maternal or not????

liked your shows, and the fact that you always had all sides of an issue am very disappointed in your attitude with the Martin/Zimmerman understand your maternal instints when it comes to children, I am a mother and could u be blinded, by your personal feelings, and unfairly present only your opinion on this case???Why would u cut off another person in mid speech, because he did not agree with need to have all the FACTS, not just your go back to being neutral, and honest....
  • perplexed big time

How can Zimmerman say Trayvon looked like he was on drugs if it was raining & visibility was bad? And apparently Zimmerman is no longer afraid to walk at night in his neighborhood if he's making late night runs fir "comfort food" .
  • Waste of air time

Nancy, your show should be called Nancy Disgrace! I can't stand watching your show let alone listening to your loud mouth and useless arguments. You must think that people are stupid enough to believe and agree with your statements and highly emotional and biased comments you always make . You don't want to listen to other people's opinions but your own. Even when your guests show facts that prove you wrong, you still refuse to accept your mistakes by cutting everyone off and not letting them finish what they have to say. It saddens me that major . stations are still airing shows like this! What a waste!
  • tprickett20

my thing is that a man, a man that has been runnin the security in a neighborhod can not stop a young that he made a choice to stop this young man to stop from stealing or robbing got his head beat in the think they pick the wrong guy. why is it that the blood splatter on his head seem to go the the same way is someone bang there head on the ground for killing a better yet would you be yelling help if they are the one that got the am so tired of white people seeking an reason to kill a young black person if you want to kill a black person kill them like the real kkk use to do. people have some many spects for this case like the rodney king case. white hate group have no choice but to hate use because of the life that we have begin to live rappers, acters, actresses, and the ones that got our b/a . that is a scarey thing for real white people. people black people do not beleive 2he bullshit. this is just a ***cide.. i wish a cracker would stop me from going my people pay these same taxes that white people pay...... black people have money now thing that this goverment is ran off of law the *** law. if any white person say *** have the rite to kill

Trayvon
  • LET YOUR GUESTS ANSWER WITHOUT INTERRUPTION

Why is it that Nancy Grace simply cannot let one of her guests finish a question that is posed to them without interrupting them? It is SO annoying and irritating. It's gotten so bad that I wont listen to the show anymore. It's time to hang up the commentator hat when you love to hear your own voice more than anyone else's. And it's so obvious that her guests get annoyed with this as well. How she keeps some of them coming back time and time again is beyond me.
  • Wisconsin Tragedy

Nancy, this happened not far from where my wife and I live. 3 victims. Actually so many who knew them all victims. I hope you can shed some light on something so senseless. Thank you for work well done.
  • Nancy Grace makes me want to puke

I cannot believe that people waste their time listening to this woman. I saw part of one show and she left me thinking that she couldn't care less about anyone other than herself. And talk about eyelashes make me think of spider webs. This woman needs to be taken off of the air immediately and permanently. She is a waste of space.
  • The 9 MM pistol

She hid the 9MM in the rental car didn't she?
  • Jodi Arias gender test.

The prosecution has the right to be informed if is transgender. This is done by the same tests they use in the Olympics. This sheds light on some of the mystery in the case. Not to be rude or mean-spirited to TG's, but to be fair in understanding the mood of the case.
  • Guns & Spidies

Jodi Arias was asked in opening statements if she had a knife or gun. She said no. She was then asked about the gun she had recently purchased, she said it was in her bag when she is at Travis's. So do you think instead she had the gun that was taken from her grandmother's house? For Sure

Next, about the little boy's underwear. First it is not packaged the way she describe, not preshrunk with cardboard. They are just in plastic, three in a pkg. They need to bring in the largest boy's size and ask her would these fit you? There is no way a boys size large would fit in the seat area of a grown women, and of course the legs would not either. I bet the one's in the movies were made special. Two more lies added to the list.

It's now we need to let people know what a great man Travis was, he came from no parents, built his own business, had many friends, brothers and sister's that love him along with his grandmother. Look at the home he had. Jodi was his downfall. She should have listened to him when he told her leave me alone. He would be alive today.

J Scott
  • What a crock

Jodi Arias, if you recall, wanted to represent herself in court. So of course, she is enjoying matching her wits with Mr. Martinez. This is the shrinking violet, abused, people pleaser? She's too smart for her own good and, fortunately, is revealing herself more and more. If the jury cannot see through all the lies and delusions, we're in a sad state. "Hell hath no fury like a woman Poor Travis.
  • Come on guys

All america knows that it needs someone like Nancy Grace to understands difficult cases because it takes a wolf to catch a wolf! So don't be complaining n then wish u had someone like her later!
  • To Much Jodi Arias

Kept waiting for you to report on child held in Alabama, But it never happend. I wish Nancy would get back to what really matters in America. Our children are more important than this crazy lady.
  • The Jodi Arias Trial

I am now convinced that Laurence Nermi is a pervert himself. I'm not a prude at 65, but I'm bored to death listening to Jodi's sex life with Travis, and Nermi keeps repeating every sordid detail again and again! Why isn't Jennifer, a WOMAN, questioning Jodi on these intimate details? That plain, christian, virginal role she's playing on the stand is such a joke! No matter how truthful it all is, she slaughtered that guy! I believe she is a pure seductress, not a victim. And Travis can't be here to deny her accusations of how she was treated. I just hope the jury is as bored with this testimony as I am, and see right through it. Nancy, I love your opinions! Not many people possess the strength you have to say it like it is! Sometimes a bit dramatically, but always right on!
  • Jodi Arias Trial

3.5
    No doubt this girl is guilty BUT if Travis Alexander had over powered her as she was attacking him, he'd be on trial for murder (in self defense)
< 1 2 3