Nanny 911 Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Favorite Nanny

bootylicuos22

[21]May 11, 2008
    • level: 1
    I would have to say that i like all three of them. but Nanny Deb is my absolute favorite. I still wish they would show the other two more.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dotrichter

[22]May 11, 2008
    Nanny Deb by far. She puts up with no nonsense while still maintaining an empathy for the children's situation especially when the VERY obvious problem is the parent. Her solutions are creative and effective. I very much admire her ability to have parents constantly telling her she knows nothing without becoming completely irate with them. Sure she gets angry but she manages (unlike her charges) to verbalize her frustsrations and get her point across. Obviously if these parents could do the same they wouldn't have to call her in the first place!

danielle93

[23]Aug 7, 2008
    • level: 17
    I like Nanny Deb also!

HeartDrums

[24]Sep 22, 2009

DivineMatt,

So glad to hear Nanny Deb is your favorite too!

I'm trying to get "Nanny 911" back for a 5th season. (No one has picked it up yet.)

Could you help me today by sending Nanny Deb followers to Twitter @nannydeb ?

She was at 42 when I last checked today (9/22/09) in the morning. By tonight I'd like to see her with over 100 followers.

The more followers we can get her, the more we can point to her popularity in trying to convince CMT or another better network to pick up her show for a 5th season.

Thanks in advance for your help,

HeartDrums

HeartDrums

[25]Sep 22, 2009

I love them all and especially Nanny Deb.

Did you know "Nanny 911" has not been picked up for a 5th season?

Will you help me help her save the show?

Today my goal is to get Nanny Deb up to over 100 followers on Twitter @nannydeb. If we can show a network how popular she is, they will be more likely to take interest in the show. Numbers are everything with the networks, it seems. Even though we love Nanny Deb for the passion she puts into her work and we love the show for the good it's doing for families, we have to get a good network's attention by showing them the numbers ... people still interested in the show and Nanny Deb.

Will you help me? Please follow Nanny Deb @nannydeb on Twitter.com and send others there too who you know like the show.

Thanks,

Lydia

HeartDrums

[26]Sep 22, 2009

Hi, Sunflower0814!

I love Nanny Deb too!

Did you know her show hasn't been picked up by any network yet for a 5th season?

Will you help me get a network's attention my flooding Nanny Deb with followers on Twitter.com? Just go to @nannydeb on Twitter and ask to follow her.

Today my goal is to get her followers up to over 100.

Will you help me?

Thanks,

@HeartDrums