Nanny 911 Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

The Longairc Family

DesertLynx83

[1]Jun 16, 2006
    • level: 10

I'm surprised there isn't a topic about this. I was at my friend's house last night. Her kids were acting crazy, so I joked that they should call Nanny 911. She has every episode on her DVR, so she showed me that one. That woman is a horrible, neglectful slob and her kids should be taken away! She's unfit to be a mother! Her husband should dump this loser woman and find someone who will appreciate him!  Off the record, my friend is a great mother and her kids were just acting silly.

Edited on 06/16/2006 8:19pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cgurl88

[2]Sep 18, 2006
    • level: 10
    i think i know the epsiode u r talking about.

shadowkid07

[3]Aug 9, 2008
    • level: 1
    little Adam Sean Erica and uhh Micheal ( i forgot how to spell her name ) are now good the are my cousins now just shut up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was my house with the swings

KSClassical

[4]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 2
    I am surprised the state hasnt moved to take those children from her before she married the current guy. Some women need parenting classes badly and this mom (I use that term loosely!) really needs quite a few. Those boys are gonna end up in juvenile hall or prison one day!

entrina

[5]Aug 15, 2008
    I have watched Nanny 911 often and last night when this family's problems re-aired I was at a loss for any polite words for this Mother. Cruel, fat, lazy, uncaring slob come to mind. Why this woman even bothered to have children is beyond me. My heart went out to those poor kids for the situation that their Mother has put them in and that they didnt ask for or deserve. They are at a severe disadvantage with a loser for a mother like that. I pray their step-father has what it takes to get these kids the help they need to become productive citizens of society, without severe mental issues later in life. How worthless to those kids is that mother? What a huge disgrace that woman is.

entrina

[6]Aug 15, 2008
    Poor Nanny Stella!

ncgirl315

[7]Aug 15, 2008
    • level: 13
    entrina wrote:
    Poor Nanny Stella!
    Poor nanny stella?! poor little children! their mother was a devil! the mom kept taunting her son with sweets! thats mental abuse! and welcome to tv.com
    Edited on 08/15/2008 3:22pm

Kjay2770

[8]Aug 17, 2008
    I really hope that woman (she calls herself a mom) reads these and gets a clue and the step dad needs to leave fast - He is way to good for her fat lazy selfish butt. gggrrrr that show made me so mad - when she taunted the kid and lied all the time - lady you need help!

cctobill

[9]Mar 19, 2009
    I could not believe Michelle, the so called MOM on this episode. This woman is mentally ill, she is abusive of her children and obviously neglectful. she sits on her fat @ss all day feeding her fat face and allows her children to run wild. The unhappiness in that house is all her doing, she is the dark and abusive force in that home. she likes to act like she doesnt care and takes no part in anything, but her passive aggressive behavior is exactly what drives EVERYTHING bad in that house. this woman needs help, these children need to be removed from her influence, they would be 1000 times better off is she found another white trash piece of sh*t like herself and the children were left with the step dad.

on a lesser note, what is wrong with this man that he tolerates such disrespect from this woman, such disregard from these children, and what is wrong with him that he makes the choice to live in this woman's oppressive hell?
    What a disturbing show family - all of the blame falls squarely on Michelle, she is worthless and worse than that she is harmful to all who are around her.

dixiebella

[10]Aug 13, 2009

I just finished watching this show and found it so disturbing that I had to leave a message. I'm pretty sure that my blood pressure is soaring after watching this episode. NannyStella is a better person than I am because I seriously don't know how she handled that Mom. That person (I cannot call her a lady, sorry) should never have been allowed to breed. If you don't want to take the time to get yourself off of the couch and raise your children, you should never have had them in the first place. As Nannie Stella said, those children are only crying out for attention and love. I did not see one ounce of either during the whole episode. I don't recall seeing her hug or kiss any of those children, instead she refuses to give her daughter a hug??? What kind of a mother refuses her child a hug? It seemed that she was jealous of her daughter and her husband having a positive relationship. The Dad seemed to care tons more for those children than their biological Mom did. He is the only positive influence that those kids have within that home. I'm sure that if he was calling for help that he was just about at his wits end. And I'm also pretty sure that Mom went thru the roof when she learned what he had done. She put a wall up the minute she laid eyes on the Nanny and just dug her heels in and decided she was going to prove a point to the Nanny and show her that she didn't have what it took to come into her home and tell her anything!

I have two children that are grown now but we raised them to have manners above all else. We were told all their lives what well-mannered children that we have. I do not know how Nanny Stella took Little Adam's hitting, pinching, scratching, and spitting in her face. And for that Mom to not even so much as bat an eye about it! Oh my goodness, I would have scared Nanny Stella to death had she seen how I would have handled that one! Then it's on tape where he uses the F word and she just flat out lies about it? Come on! She needs to get a grip, get up off your lazy end and be a real woman, mother and wife! She wanted to say that Nanny Stella just didn't get it, she didn't see "what all I do around here". Oh, I think Nanny Stella, as well as everyone watching, saw exactly what Mom does around there!

I really hope for the future of those children that she wakes up but I don't really see that happening. I think everyone that watches that show pretty much has her figured out. I really feel sorry that Dad, he obviously care for those children or he would already be long gone. Maybe he can bring something positive into their lives. Good Luck, Dad...you're gonna need it!

MelissiaKent

[11]Aug 30, 2009

Can ANYONE tell me how to view this episode? I am the Aunt of the children. My brother is their father. I have not been able to view the episode, but have heard tons of buzz about it. I actually set out to watch them for a weekend so that Michele and Adam could go away for a short vaca, because their "father" backed out, yet again. Sadly, I had to call them and they had to come home early because I could not handle the kids! I found out the airing of the episode when I seen Michele on the news talking about receiving death threats from the episode. I can only imagine what was on there. She was with my brother for along time, long enough to have the kids anyway. I would really like to have the opportunity to view it.

MadameEllen

[12]Oct 16, 2009
    MelissiaKent wrote:

Can ANYONE tell me how to view this episode? I am the Aunt of the children. My brother is their father. I have not been able to view the episode, but have heard tons of buzz about it. I actually set out to watch them for a weekend so that Michele and Adam could go away for a short vaca, because their "father" backed out, yet again. Sadly, I had to call them and they had to come home early because I could not handle the kids! I found out the airing of the episode when I seen Michele on the news talking about receiving death threats from the episode. I can only imagine what was on there. She was with my brother for along time, long enough to have the kids anyway. I would really like to have the opportunity to view it.

You can see it in YouTube. It is really bad.

BeverleyBisso

[13]Feb 20, 2011

I could not believe that this mother thought there was nothing wrong with the way she was bringing up her children.

Hey maybe we all should spend our days sitting on the couch and stuffing our mouths while the kids become obnoxious little brats. I feel

sorry for these kids and at least their step fathers cares about them