Napoleon Dynamite

Ligertown

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Jan 29, 2012 on FOX

7.1
  • Napoleon gets a job to work at a farm full of ligers and takes care of a baby liger

Napoleon gets a job at a liger farm. I thought that this was a perfect episode of "Napoleon Dynamite". This is definitely better than the first two episodes of this show so far and it's the best episode of the season and the series so far. Awesome, it's the third episode of the show and I already have a favorite episode. All of the jokes in this episode were very well done and so satisfying. No bland or boring jokes in this episode that's for sure. There were so many parts in this episode that did make me laugh such as Pedro being the Mayor, Napoleon running past the house and saying "Grandma, I got a job.... Kip, you suck", The ligers apparently watching "Sanford and Son" (I know that because you can hear the audio of the theme song), Deb telling Napoleon that a baby needs to drink from her mommy and then Napoleon call his grandma and the grandma says something about her boobs being dry since the 60s, The ligers creating a mob and that liger wouldn't budge and just wanted to watch television, and many more. I also thought Kip trying to tell Grandma which direction to go when she can't see and she was driving was hilarious as well. I also thought it was very funny near the end of the episode when Napoleon told that Liger Emperor "Will I ever see you again?" and then the Liger Emperor responded "Honestly.... NO". Overall, a perfect episode of "Napoleon Dynamite" with so many hilarious and clever scenes and well written storylines. 10/10