Naruto Shippuden Forums

Thursday 8:30 PM on TV TokyoIn Season

Most Reputable and Unsuitable Akatsuki Death (Manga Spoilers)

Which Akatsuki member's death do you think was the most reputable?

qtwanderer

[42]Dec 1, 2009
    • level: 27
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    More like Hate-hate for me...
    Good thing its your last year then
    Unless I keep missing days O_o... I've missed a total of 32 days... Still have straight B's XD
    Very interesting..and awesome O_O
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SPDShadowRanger

[43]Dec 1, 2009
    • level: 72
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

SPDShadowRanger wrote:
    I have to agree with X about the disease being the biggest factor her. Look at Sasuke and Raikage's fight, Sasuke's Susano'o did not affect him as much as Itachi's did.
    Yeah... I don't do this often... but you are simply wrong with your last point. Sasuke's Susanoo didn't affect him as much because he just used the rib cage for most of the fight, while Itachi used the entire thing. In fact Sasuke mentioned that in the picture I posted above....

Side note: Me likes your Icon

It was a little more then the ribs. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/464/16/

He wasn't coughing up blood after the fight. Then again, I believe Sasuke's hate a strange kind of chakra around it...so who knows.

And thanks.

No_Hablo_Ingles

[44]Dec 2, 2009
    • level: 9
    SPDShadowRanger wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

SPDShadowRanger wrote:
    I have to agree with X about the disease being the biggest factor her. Look at Sasuke and Raikage's fight, Sasuke's Susano'o did not affect him as much as Itachi's did.
    Yeah... I don't do this often... but you are simply wrong with your last point. Sasuke's Susanoo didn't affect him as much because he just used the rib cage for most of the fight, while Itachi used the entire thing. In fact Sasuke mentioned that in the picture I posted above....

Side note: Me likes your Icon

It was a little more then the ribs. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/464/16/ He wasn't coughing up blood after the fight. Then again, I believe Sasuke's hate a strange kind of chakra around it...so who knows. And thanks.

He brought out most of Susanoo for a few moments and simply used it to escape, Itachi on the other hand had it out for quite a while, to the point where he was grasping his chest in pain.

shadowysea07

[45]Dec 2, 2009
    • level: 25

oro and kisame. seriously oro and kisame were pwn headshot. there should be an award for having such lame deaths. kisames was built up for the last couple of chapters. as for oro his was just random as hell. guess he much of been wearing a red shirt that ep. the only way oros death could of been lamer is if itach had a magical gun that killed whatever it hit. then itachi throws the gun hitting oro in the head and it explodes. peins suicide couldn't of been lamer but at least he wasn't headshot by some new special jutsu naruto invented which reverses all the damage done to the town.

kakuzu death was one of the rare good ones. but there wasn't an flashbacks for him so he was basically of less importance than a filler characters . deidaras death was too be expected since all bomb users can have their tech turned against them DX. but the fight and sasuke getting away were crap.

zetsu's headshot was just well raikage fanservice.

No_Hablo_Ingles

[46]Dec 2, 2009
    Oh Shadowysea07, you and your crazy post that no one can understand unless you play games like Halo.

*Boom*
    HEADSHOT!

Ranemoraken

[47]Dec 3, 2009
    • level: 20
    Oro got a good death - it was quick and deserved.

I'd like to believe that Sasuke PUSHED Itachi to the brink. That Itachi, in his attempts to extract Orochimaru, was unable to do so conventionally as Sasuke overpowered him.

But if you believe that at any point, Itachi could have one-shotted Sasuke and he was just wearing him down to weaken the seal, then the death is lamer.

I sort of forget how Sasori bit the dust (I Remember he got stabbed, but I forget why he didn't dodge) I'll remember when the dub gets back there. He lost because he left his poison in someone else's body. After that, it was gravy.

Kakuzu lost in the same way that every filler villain loses. "Aha, Naruto's a retard No wait a Shadow clone! Impossible! ARGGHHHHHHHH!" Still, Kakuzu wasn't weakened or anything, so the fight was fair.

Pain...oi.

Kisame...oi.

Hidan was just a dumbass. I'm glad that we know he's dead for sure.

LordMordor

[48]Dec 3, 2009
    • level: 12
    Sakura pinned Sasori's primar body with some kind of device that sealed his chakra. Chiyo and Sakura thought they had won, but Sasori had transferred his heart to another puppet body at the last second (they never explained why the new body also looked like his main one)

then there was a little wtf moment in which Sasori, instead of sneakily attaching chakra strings to another puppet to attack from range decides to walk up to Sakura and try to stab her himself...despite the fact that his entire fighting style is based on long range.

Then after stabbing her, he is in turn stabbed in the heart by the puppets modeled after his parents. he shows surprise at being hit, gives a speech, tells them what they need to know to find Orochimaru as a reward for beating him, and dies.

Chiyo then says that Sasori saw through her final attack and allowed himself to be hit for some reason that is never explained. Basically he randomly decided to commit suicide.

his whole death was a big 'WTF just happened here' moment

Breaker94

[49]Dec 4, 2009
    • level: 24
    Is Orochimaru really dead?
    I mean he was just stabbed through his whole body (which he said he barely felt) and then was SEALED by the Totsuka sword
    Edited on 12/04/2009 1:20pm

X-626

[50]Dec 4, 2009
    • level: 51
    Breaker94 wrote:
    I mean he was just stabbed through his whole body (which he said he barely felt) and then was SEALED by the Totsuka sword

The white snake being burned by Amaterasu symbolizes that he's dead. The mark no longer being on Sasuke's neck means he's no longer there as well. At least, the part of him that was sealed inside Sasuke is dead. We still don't know what's up with Kabuto.

Breaker94

[51]Dec 4, 2009
    X-626 wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:

The white snake being burned by Amaterasu symbolizes that he's dead. The mark no longer being on Sasuke's neck means he's no longer there as well. At least, the part of him that was sealed inside Sasuke is dead. We still don't know what's up with Kabuto.
    But the Totsuka sword also casts an eternal genjutsu on the target, so how can you be dead and be trapped in genjutsu?

No_Hablo_Ingles

[52]Dec 4, 2009
    Breaker94 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    Is Orochimaru really dead? I mean he was just stabbed through his whole body (which he said he barely felt) and then was SEALED by the Totsuka sword
    But the Totsuka sword also casts an eternal genjutsu on the target, so how can you be dead and be trapped in genjutsu?
    Better question is "How can you think being stuck in Gen-jutsu for all of eternity be called living?"

Breaker94

[53]Dec 4, 2009
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    Is Orochimaru really dead? I mean he was just stabbed through his whole body (which he said he barely felt) and then was SEALED by the Totsuka sword
    Better question is "How can you think being stuck in Gen-jutsu for all of eternity be called living?"
    Because you're still alive to see illusions?

No_Hablo_Ingles

[54]Dec 4, 2009

Breaker94 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    Yes, but being stuck in non-reality for the rest of time can hardly be called "living."

The Moon Eye plan is a great example of this. Madara wants to have everyone under control of his Gen-jutsu. If he success then those people aren't really living, are they. They aren't able to make decsions and the choices we make allows us to be human and make us alive. So simply because you are physically alive means nothing if you can't make any decsions.

Breaker94

[55]Dec 4, 2009
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

Breaker94 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    Yes, but being stuck in non-reality for the rest of time can hardly be called "living."

The Moon Eye plan is a great example of this. Madara wants to have everyone under control of his Gen-jutsu. If he success then those people aren't really living, are they. They aren't able to make decsions and the choices we make allows us to be human and make us alive. So simply because you are physically alive means nothing if you can't make any decsions.

You're saying that when people are in a genjutsu they are momentarily dead?

No_Hablo_Ingles

[56]Dec 4, 2009
    Breaker94 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

Breaker94 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:

Hmm... that's not really a good way to put it. It depends on the Gen-jutsu to be honest. The red moon one (Tsyukimoi), controls a person's mind, so that Genjutsu, yes. Most genjutsus aren't that powerful though, and the user isn't under control to such a large degree.

Breaker94

[57]Dec 4, 2009
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

Breaker94 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:

Hmm... that's not really a good way to put it. It depends on the Gen-jutsu to be honest. The red moon one (Tsyukimoi), controls a person's mind, so that Genjutsu, yes. Most genjutsus aren't that powerful though, and the user isn't under control to such a large degree.

Oh ok, I see what you're saying now

No_Hablo_Ingles

[58]Dec 4, 2009
    Breaker94 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

Breaker94 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:

Oh ok, I see what you're saying now

cool.jpg Its cool Obama image by eric_cire3

What he said.

Ranemoraken

[59]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 20
    pfft, this whole story is a distraction until Orochimaru finds his way out of the seal and becomes the big badguy again. For all we know, if Sasuke uses the Sword of whatever, he can release captured souls.

Breaker94

[60]Dec 5, 2009
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    pfft, this whole story is a distraction until Orochimaru finds his way out of the seal and becomes the big badguy again. For all we know, if Sasuke uses the Sword of whatever, he can release captured souls.
    That'd be a lame way for him to come back, it'd be better if he came back through Kabuto, when Naruto and Sasuke double team him