Naruto Shippuden Forums

Thursday 8:30 PM on TV TokyoIn Season

Naruto Shippuden to be aired on Disney XD

CarlosAnez

[121]Nov 25, 2009
    • level: 5
    omg disney is gonna ruin naruto
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

No_Hablo_Ingles

[122]Nov 25, 2009
    • level: 9
    CarlosAnez wrote:
    I shall call you Sherlock Holmes, because you have an uncanny ability to state the obvious.

jah1415

[123]Nov 25, 2009
    • level: 12

No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    CarlosAnez wrote:
    I shall call you Sherlock Holmes, because you have an uncanny ability to state the obvious.

They haven't ruined it so far.

No_Hablo_Ingles

[124]Nov 29, 2009
    jah1415 wrote:

No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    CarlosAnez wrote:

They haven't ruined it so far.

Ranemoraken

[125]Dec 26, 2009
    • level: 20
    Pfft, You're just saying that because you're being paid as a gopher for a certain new movie franchise. Goin' around and making buzz....

But in seriousness, has there been any more aggravating censorships since episode one?

qtwanderer

[126]Dec 26, 2009
    • level: 27
    I have not watched it really..does anyone watch it? I see it on and I just keep scrolling because I find other shows more entertaining. Is it worth watching it on D-XD?

TuxedoRay

[127]Jan 4, 2010
    • level: 6
    All I know is that its up to ep. 15, they do mini marathons sometimes. I havent been watching them since Im collecting the dvds, but Id say if ure not gettin the dvds, its worth watching.

axe_king

[128]Feb 14, 2010
    springBOOB wrote:

I swear. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-09-10/disney-xd-to-add-naruto-shippuden-in-u.s

and we all know what happened to it on Jetix in the UK and europe.

but do you think they will air it uncut/minimal edits? i hope it doesn't end up as butchered as one piece

This is just getting out of hand. The show will be as ruined as one piece. You just wait and see. They should never air anime on Disney in the first place. Adult swim is the only place where they should do that if you ask me.
    Edited on 02/14/2010 2:29pm

Theswagger

[129]Feb 14, 2010
    • level: 8
    axe_king wrote:
    springBOOB wrote:

I swear. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-09-10/disney-xd-to-add-naruto-shippuden-in-u.s

but do you think they will air it uncut/minimal edits? i hope it doesn't end up as butchered as one piece

This is jsut getting out of hand.

The show will be as ruined as one piece. You jsut wait and see. They should never air anime on Disney in the first place. Adult swim is the only place where they should do that if you ask me
    Adult Swim want's normal shows not alot of anime shows Cartoon Network want's no more anime.

axe_king

[130]Feb 14, 2010
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    springBOOB wrote:

The show will be as ruined as one piece. You jsut wait and see. They should never air anime on Disney in the first place. Adult swim is the only place where they should do that if you ask me
    Adult Swim want's normal shows not a lot of anime shows Cartoon Network want's no more anime.

cartoon network should be satisfied with dbz. It needs no more anime especially good one. Do not ever put fma out there. It would ruin it

Theswagger

[131]Feb 14, 2010
    axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    springBOOB wrote:

Adult Swim want's normal shows not a lot of anime shows Cartoon Network want's no more anime.

cartoon network should be satisfied with dbz. It needs no more anime especially good one. Do not ever put fma out there. It would ruin it
    It would ruin it what about Bleach?

axe_king

[132]Feb 14, 2010
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    springBOOB wrote:

do they have a version of bleach on CN? is it that gory one that they have on adult swim?

Theswagger

[133]Feb 14, 2010
    axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    springBOOB wrote:

do they have a version of bleach on CN? is it that gory one that they have on adult swim?
    No it's just the gory one.

axe_king

[134]Feb 14, 2010
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    springBOOB wrote:

so they only have the gory one right?

haha great. lucky CN

jah1415

[135]Feb 25, 2010

axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    springBOOB wrote:

This is jsut getting out of hand. The show will be as ruined as one piece. You jsut wait and see. They should never air anime on Disney in the first place. Adult swim is the only place where they should do that if you ask me
    so they only have the gory one right? haha great. lucky CN

Since when was Bleach gory?

Revelation34

[136]Feb 26, 2010
    • level: 7
    jah1415 wrote:

axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    springBOOB wrote:

This is jsut getting out of hand. The show will be as ruined as one piece. You jsut wait and see. They should never air anime on Disney in the first place. Adult swim is the only place where they should do that if you ask me

It isn't. Lot's of blood does not equal gore. Anyway does anybody really care that it airs on Disney? Fansubs are the way to go.

Ranemoraken

[137]Feb 26, 2010
    • level: 20
    Revelation34 wrote:
    jah1415 wrote:

axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    springBOOB wrote:

It isn't. Lot's of blood does not equal gore. Anyway does anybody really care that it airs on Disney? Fansubs are the way to go.
    pfft, you're soooooo old-fashioned and out of style.

Revelation34

[138]Feb 26, 2010
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    Revelation34 wrote:
    jah1415 wrote:

axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    springBOOB wrote:

100% wrong. Fansubs are and will always be more popular than official dubs/subs.

jah1415

[139]Feb 26, 2010

Revelation34 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    Revelation34 wrote:
    jah1415 wrote:

axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    springBOOB wrote:

100% wrong. Fansubs are and will always be more popular than official dubs/subs.

Icare it airs on disney. and notcompletly true in some cases official subs can be more popular. Besides you should watch official subs to do something to help the show.

Revelation34

[140]Feb 26, 2010
    jah1415 wrote:

Revelation34 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    Revelation34 wrote:
    jah1415 wrote:

axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    Theswagger wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    springBOOB wrote:

Icare it airs on disney. and notcompletly true in some cases official subs can be more popular. Besides you should watch official subs to do something to help the show.

No official subs are more popular than fansubs. Watching official subs do not help a show. Crunchyroll is a terrible site. Besides you're not hurting the show if you never planned on purchasing it in the first place.