Naruto Shippuden Forums

Thursday 8:30 PM on TV TokyoIn Season

Official Latest Shippuden Anime Episode Discussion Thread (SPOILERS WARNING)

X-626

[1]Jul 21, 2009
    • level: 51
    This thread is for the official discussion of the latest Shippuden anime episodes. A separate thread will be created for the dub when it is released. Keep manga spoilers to a minimum.
    Edited on 07/22/2009 9:12pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BAC510

[2]Jul 22, 2009
    • level: 26

Well it is strange that the change happened now? But moving on..........

Well I have liked the episodes so far since the Filler Arc ended. Gotta finish watching the Jugo one though.

Ranemoraken

[3]Jul 24, 2009
    • level: 20
    Hmm, I wonder how long it'll take for these threads to jumpstart. BIG WEEK NEXT WEEK! AAA blockbuster in the pipe.

pikastatic100

[4]Jul 24, 2009
    • level: 48
    Good episode, as Sasuke has finally put his team together. My mind is already in another place though, as Kakashi Chronicles airs next week!

AnimeMadness

[5]Jul 25, 2009
    • level: 22
    I really did not like the animation in this episode. The animators forgot about Sasuke's Sharingan when he held back Juugo and Suigetsu with his snakes. That shot was awesome in the manga, you could feel the intensity but in the anime, it came up a little flat...

So apparently for Kakashi Gaiden, Minato's voice is done by the voice actor for Kimimaro... I'm not sure how I feel about that... I can't picture Minato's voice to be very deep...

last_hurrah

[6]Jul 25, 2009
    • level: 27
    All I can say is I can't wait for Kakashi Gaiden (2 and a half years late...) but it's finally here! I look forward to Minato's voice...

Ranemoraken

[7]Jul 25, 2009
    It's like...kicking off a blockbuster arc. It's not late, in fact, it may just be perfect. Because DAMN, if you know what's coming, then nod your head in silence. We better be gettin' the primetime animation budget pulled out.

tvcrazy12

[8]Jul 25, 2009
    • level: 16
    so...gaiden's only gonna be 2 episodes? i'd think given the animators slow 1:1 ratio they wouldn't. but i guess they dont wanna stray too much from the main story for too long. plus, that means that the episodes will be like 1:2, which is a very good.

jah1415

[9]Jul 27, 2009
    • level: 12
    isn't the first part coming to hulu on thursday too I can't wait.
    Edited on 07/27/2009 12:24pm

Ranemoraken

[10]Jul 27, 2009
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    so...gaiden's only gonna be 2 episodes? i'd think given the animators slow 1:1 ratio they wouldn't. but i guess they dont wanna stray too much from the main story for too long. plus, that means that the episodes will be like 1:2, which is a very good.
    1:3 ratio. I think it's to help generate some good ol' fashioned excitement again. The show can afford to blow our minds a bit with some speedy classic Naruto.

thomas004

[11]Jul 28, 2009
    • level: 4
    it better be good, i'm turning on my comb to the site for first time in a long time, i was so excited when i saw the promo on tv

axe_king

[12]Jul 30, 2009
    • level: 9
    its here. gaiden is here.

as agreed I really think why the hell they even do that after forgetting to do it after first part. and why now and not later or earlier but the hell with that. the gaiden was pretty damn good. I enjoyed it as much as the manga version I think.

ranger8060

[13]Jul 30, 2009
    • level: 7
    Wow it rocked.

i_hated_hoenn

[14]Jul 30, 2009
    • level: 5

no wonder everyone was so excited this gaiden was AWESOME. finally i got to see the animation behind the story. all this time i thought that obito and kakashi were like great friends and during a mission he got killed and gave his eye to kakashi as a dyng present or something which is kinda what happened but i thought theey were like adults in the middle of a big war with other ninja

on a side note i just saw the final episode of the naruto dub and let me saying the ending was so ANNOYING (the filler ending) itslike after everyone finishedtheir lame individual fights with the celestial 4 (rip off of sound 4 obviously including the battles) they rushed to gaaras aid only to sit there and watch; and when naruto was all worn up and collapsed shikamaru was rushing sakura to heal anruto while there were over TEN OTHER NINJA that were just there with shocked looks on their faces it was sooooooo annoying ugh

but yea as far as the kakashi gaiden goes it was awesome and kakashi is still my fav character

Ranemoraken

[15]Jul 30, 2009
    Well...It seems like the next four episodes will cover at least 7 chapters of manga. I'm not sure about the episode labelled "Art" but it seems to only cover 359 in its description. Even if we start doing two at a time uniformly, in theory, Naruto lovers could experience 83 episodes of canon before needing filler again.

axe_king

[16]Jul 31, 2009
    • level: 9
    i_hated_hoenn wrote:

no wonder everyone was so excited this gaiden was AWESOME. finally i got to see the animation behind the story. all this time i thought that obito and kakashi were like great friends and during a mission he got killed and gave his eye to kakashi as a dyng present or something which is kinda what happened but i thought theey were like adults in the middle of a big war with other ninja

on a side note i just saw the final episode of the naruto dub and let me saying the ending was so ANNOYING (the filler ending) itslike after everyone finishedtheir lame individual fights with the celestial 4 (rip off of sound 4 obviously including the battles) they rushed to gaaras aid only to sit there and watch; and when naruto was all worn up and collapsed shikamaru was rushing sakura to heal anruto while there were over TEN OTHER NINJA that were just there with shocked looks on their faces it was sooooooo annoying ugh

but yea as far as the kakashi gaiden goes it was awesome and kakashi is still my fav character

the thing is filler is like killer (I know it rhymes). if you ask me you are not suppose to even watch them. biggest pest of the anime ever. and before we even go into this disscusion again how about lets not and just move on. just forgive this filler hater this once kay? yeah kakashi is awsome.

anyways at least half of that ep wasnt filler so I suppose it's not that bad.

shinigamikid

[17]Jul 31, 2009
    • level: 32
    I enjoyed the Kakashi Chronicles. I finally got to here Minato's voice!
    ***SPOILER***
    I did liked the episode, but I wish they could've done it long time ago... What bothers me a little is the music, I missed the old composer.... I don't like Shippuden music that much.

tvcrazy12

[18]Aug 1, 2009
    • level: 16
    shinigamikid wrote:
    ***SPOILER***
    I did liked the episode, but I wish they could've done it long time ago... What bothers me a little is the music, I missed the old composer.... I don't like Shippuden music that much.
    i agree...music isnt as good. but where is gaiden!?

i_hated_hoenn

[19]Aug 1, 2009
    • level: 5
    axe_king wrote:
    i_hated_hoenn wrote:

the thing is filler is like killer (I know it rhymes). if you ask me you are not suppose to even watch them. biggest pest of the anime ever. and before we even go into this disscusion again how about lets not and just move on. just forgive this filler hater this once kay? yeah kakashi is awsome. anyways at least half of that ep wasnt filler so I suppose it's not that bad.
    yea i know all about the killer fillers (lol) i only wanted to watch the final filler arc because inb the last episode it shows naruto leaving for his training and i didnt wanna be confused on what was happening so thats why

but yea i didnt know kakashi became a jonin AND made his own jutsu at an age THAT YOUNG!!!! and that was BEFORE he got sharingan!!! impressive kakashi

shinigamikid

[20]Aug 1, 2009
    • level: 32
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    shinigamikid wrote:
    ***SPOILER***
    i agree...music isnt as good. but where is gaiden!?

Well, I thought it'll be a OVA or a Special, but it is rcealled episode 119 and 120. It already subbed.