Naruto Shippuden Forums

Thursday 8:30 PM on TV TokyoIn Season

Official Latest Shippuden Anime Episode Discussion Thread (SPOILERS WARNING)

Omega_Porunga

[201]Nov 6, 2009
    • level: 8
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    AvrurakiN wrote:

Possibility Sakura/Naruto or Sakura/Sasuke

There is the ways for the relationship : The first one shows Sakura telling the truth about her feelings, saying that there is no sense to love a criminal and that everything Naruto has done is way more better than Naruto. She's more mature and it was kinda obvious that she is closer with Naruto. But, Sakura could say that she loves Naruto for another reason. Making him stop chasing Sasuke and concentrate more on his duty and therefore, to complete his training to become a good leader, reuniting the nations, etc… and so, Sakura is still in love with Sasuke. I'm asking you, how can you still be in love with someone that you don't see for months, a criminal ? And I wonder if Naruto has the same feelings toward Hinata O.o Naruto liked Sakura since the beginning. Maybe its the real confession deal or just another plan behind all that. I don't know, but with all she said, it makes sense somehow. So, I would vote for Sakura-Naruto relationship.

I'm going to tell you this up front... Naruto and Sasuke are more likely to be a couple then Naruto and Sakura...

yes this is true. i mean who was naruto's first kiss? we all know what naruto is.
    Sorry, I just couldn't resist laughing at that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pikastatic100

[202]Nov 7, 2009
    • level: 48
    The last couple of episodes were epic, especially the one in which Jiraiya died. And now there's the battle between Sasuke and Itachi to look forward to.

nacholibre92

[203]Nov 7, 2009
    • level: 24

Tobi's Whack-a-Mole jutsu was hysterical.

Sarah_Q

[204]Nov 11, 2009
    • level: 6
    I've loving the last episodes, though I haven't seen the last one yet. I think the anime handled pretty well the Jiraya vs. Pain arc, I'm completly psyched for the arc to come.
    (I'm not watching till December, I want to accumulate episodes xD)

lady_god

[205]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 7
    2 MORE DAYS FOR ITACHI VS SASUKE!!!!

No_Hablo_Ingles

[206]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 9
    lady_god wrote:
    BREATHE WOMAN, BREATHE!

lady_god

[207]Nov 17, 2009
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    BREATHE WOMAN, BREATHE!
    LOOL XD sorry im just so excited @_@

No_Hablo_Ingles

[208]Nov 17, 2009
    lady_god wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    BREATHE WOMAN, BREATHE!
    You must be a chick... Because if you were a man something different would happen if you got excited... O_o

lady_god

[209]Nov 17, 2009
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    BREATHE WOMAN, BREATHE!
    You must be a chick... Because if you were a man something different would happen if you got excited... O_o
    calm down im not some crazy fangirl who wants to see some hot men fight i just wanna see a good fight

Breaker94

[210]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 24
    lady_god wrote:
    The subbed version comes out on Thursday?

lady_god

[211]Nov 17, 2009
    Breaker94 wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    The subbed version comes out on Thursday?
    yup but i usually wait until friday or saturday to watch cause thats when the GOOD subs come out

No_Hablo_Ingles

[212]Nov 17, 2009
    lady_god wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    BREATHE WOMAN, BREATHE!
    calm down im not some crazy fangirl who wants to see some hot men fight i just wanna see a good fight
    I wasn't talking about fighting... O_o

lady_god

[213]Nov 18, 2009
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    BREATHE WOMAN, BREATHE!
    ok now im confused (ya nasty)

bloodiedblade

[214]Nov 18, 2009
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    BREATHE WOMAN, BREATHE!
    thats funny man.

axe_king

[215]Nov 19, 2009
    it's out and i'm first to post. i liked it except those damn recaps. and how many times did we not see when sasuke said he will evenge his clan in ep 3. I mean did any of us forgot or do they make us look even more stupid every time they show it? yes we know you should us that like every time and we dont care anymore. don't show that stupid scene again it pisses people of..ok rant over

as for my impressions it seemed like the art was a bit remade since last time i saw those flashbacks. it kinda did not feel the same at all or i'm just moody today...

what do u guys think?

game_masta14

[216]Nov 19, 2009
    • level: 8
    axe_king wrote:
    it's out and i'm first to post. i liked it except those damn recaps. and how many times did we not see when sasuke said he will evenge his clan in ep 3. I mean did any of us forgot or do they make us look even more stupid every time they show it? yes we know you should us that like every time and we dont care anymore. don't show that stupid scene again it pisses people of..ok rant over

as for my impressions it seemed like the art was a bit remade since last time i saw those flashbacks. it kinda did not feel the same at all or i'm just moody today...

what do u guys think?
    Nah, it's not just you. I think they did re-animate the flashback stuff. And speaking of flashbacks, THERE WERE TOO MANY OF THEM IN BOTH EPISODES(hell, the first one was 90% flashback). Those hoping for some Sasuke vs Itachi action should probably just skip to the end of the second episode though you'll miss out on why Itachi did what he did.

axe_king

[217]Nov 19, 2009
    game_masta14 wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    it's out and I'm first to post. i liked it except those damn recaps. and how many times did we not see when sasuke said he will avenge his clan in ep. 3. I mean did any of us forgot or do they make us look even more stupid every time they show it? yes we know you should us that like every time and we don't care anymore. don't show that stupid scene again it pisses people of..ok rant over

what do u guys think?
    Nah, it's not just you. I think they did re-animate the flashback stuff. And speaking of flashbacks, THERE WERE TOO MANY OF THEM IN BOTH EPISODES(hell, the first one was 90% flashback). Those hoping for some Sasuke vs Itachi action should probably just skip to the end of the second episode though you'll miss out on why Itachi did what he did.

lol why would anyone want to miss plot development? (assuming they do not read manga)

still there are some interesting details for those who do not read the manga in those flashbacks so even if its painful you should watch it. well that's my take at least.

hmm kinda not getting why they had to remade. it jsut did not have the same feel to it for some reason. i liked the atmosphere better in first parts itachi & sasuke flashback. but they prob did it cuz it was suppose to fit in shippuden animation art so i guess i answered my own question.

hah this eye stealing thing is pretty gory though. it's like ishhhh. how could anyone rip other persons eyes out without second thought? that's jsut like most ishh thing ever. like sharingality (just had to man, saw to much mortal kombat vids on youtube recently)

lady_god

[218]Nov 19, 2009
    hmm i think they redid the flashbacks to i dunno remind us of why sasuke hated itachi so much and i guess show us a little about itachis past and why he did what he did. even though i wanted to see some 1 horu action special i guess the way they did the flashbacks was ok even if we have seen it a billion times already (is it just me or is there a flashback in EVERY EPISODE?) -.- well anyways nice fight and ugh the whole taking your eye thing was really gross. sint it ironic how sasuke basically bulliesa everyone with his shjaringan but out of all the people whoi had sharingan he was still the weakest well this match wont end the way i want it to but oh well ill be lookin forward to teh conclusion of this battle

No_Hablo_Ingles

[219]Nov 19, 2009

lady_god wrote:
    it ironic how sasuke basically bulliesa everyone with his shjaringan but out of all the people whoi had sharingan he was still the weakest

Kakashi...

lady_god

[220]Nov 20, 2009
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

lady_god wrote:
    it ironic how sasuke basically bulliesa everyone with his shjaringan but out of all the people whoi had sharingan he was still the weakest

Kakashi...

kakashi isnt even an uchiha and he used his sharingan way better than sasuke. sasuke truly fails