Naruto Shippuden Forums

Thursday 8:30 PM on TV TokyoIn Season

Official Latest Shippuden Anime Episode Discussion Thread (SPOILERS WARNING)

X-626

[41]Aug 5, 2009
    • level: 51
    nacholibre92 wrote:
    I meant the season not the arc, and I'm pretty sure you're right about this arc having more than 30 episodes.

I think the season will end after either the Naruto/Itachi encounter, or the first Sasuke/Itachi encounter. So, probably about 24-26 episodes for this season overall. Jiraiya and Tsunade talking about Minato seems like the perfect place to start off a new season.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

i_hated_hoenn

[42]Aug 5, 2009
    • level: 5

tvcrazy12 wrote:
    along with wat X said, i think the animators are just scared of getting close, like i think bleach did (dont watch/read, so dont really know). so they feel the need to insert a filler arc in between each canon one it seems. also it looks like they're trying to use the filler arcs to focus on the team thats focused on in the upcoming arc, which isn't a bad idea, it's just executed badly. @ least we know that when the manga finally ends they wont have this problem anymore & they'll get better!
    how in the world are they scared of getting close????????? were already behind by 2 and a half years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i do agree the filler ideas are good but excecuted badly

p.s. to the person who reported me for talking about bleach when everyone else was, thank u

tvcrazy12

[43]Aug 5, 2009
    • level: 16
    i_hated_hoenn wrote:

tvcrazy12 wrote:
    along with wat X said, i think the animators are just scared of getting close, like i think bleach did (dont watch/read, so dont really know). so they feel the need to insert a filler arc in between each canon one it seems. also it looks like they're trying to use the filler arcs to focus on the team thats focused on in the upcoming arc, which isn't a bad idea, it's just executed badly. @ least we know that when the manga finally ends they wont have this problem anymore & they'll get better!
    how in the world are they scared of getting close????????? were already behind by 2 and a half years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i do agree the filler ideas are good but excecuted badly

p.s. to the person who reported me for talking about bleach when everyone else was, thank u

anywho, y else would they feel the need to stick 2 filler arcs in there when they weren't close, & y do they have so much filler content in the canon episodes!? it's like a 1:1 ratio, which is ridiculous.

anujsingh9

[45]Aug 6, 2009
    • level: 8
    i_hated_hoenn wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    i_hated_hoenn wrote:

tvcrazy12 wrote:

anywho, y else would they feel the need to stick 2 filler arcs in there when they weren't close, & y do they have so much filler content in the canon episodes!? it's like a 1:1 ratio, which is ridiculous.
    yes that naruto for u but oh well

btw does anyone know why naruto punched gaara in the new theme song and are any of those people filler people because they look like filler people.

its finally at the aprt of shippuden i have been wanting to see from day 1. ITACHI VS SASUKE!!!!! aaaaaaah i can wait to see deidara die, itachi commit suicide, etc

Oh god i hope its just scenes from the next movie or something

pikastatic100

[46]Aug 7, 2009
    • level: 48
    Great episode, Akatsuki is focused on intently, Sasuke and his team prepare for the showdown with Itachi, and Naruto and the others get ready to go after Itachi. I like the new opening theme, those scenes look like they're from the third Shippuden movie. I lol'd at the Special Report.

i_hated_hoenn

[47]Aug 7, 2009
    anujsingh9 wrote:
    i_hated_hoenn wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    i_hated_hoenn wrote:

tvcrazy12 wrote:

yes that naruto for u but oh well

btw does anyone know why naruto punched gaara in the new theme song and are any of those people filler people because they look like filler people.

its finally at the aprt of shippuden i have been wanting to see from day 1. ITACHI VS SASUKE!!!!! aaaaaaah i can wait to see deidara die, itachi commit suicide, etc

yea it would be awful if they put in a filler in this arc of all arcs!!
    Edited on 08/07/2009 9:25am

X-626

[48]Aug 7, 2009
    • level: 51
    anujsingh9 wrote:

Honestly, you should be expecting this by now. They've done this for the past 4 years. Ever since the third Naruto movie, they always replace the opening footage for about 3-4 weeks with scenes from the movie.

nacholibre92

[49]Aug 7, 2009
    • level: 24
    I'm surprised the movie footage from KG remained. Usually there's different footage in each episode for the next couple weeks. I'm also surprised there isn't a Naruto Shippuden movie topic.

i_hated_hoenn

[50]Aug 15, 2009

*sigh* i havent seen the episode yet but someone reported me for saying i cant wait to see itachi commit suicide

ok when i said that what i meant is that i heard that itachi allows sasuke to kill him which is technically suicide and i want to see how he did it. i didnt mean i actually wanted to see itachi commit suicide cause hes one of my fav people so to the person i *offended* thats what i meant.

anyways has anyone seen the new episode? no one has talked about it yet.

pikastatic100

[51]Aug 15, 2009
    I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the latest episode yet. The encounter with Kabuto was probably my favorite part of the episode after the battle between Sasuke and Diedara beginning. I'm really looking forward to seeing the full battle fold out animated.

nacholibre92

[52]Aug 15, 2009
    • level: 24
    I thought the Kabuto thing was going to be in the next episode. Someone should make a gif of Naruto trying to make a hit on Kabuto. Also, does anyone think that
    ***SPOILER***
    Edited on 08/15/2009 8:08pm

Ranemoraken

[53]Aug 15, 2009
    • level: 20
    nacholibre92 wrote:
    I thought the Kabuto thing was going to be in the next episode. Someone should make a gif of Naruto trying to make a hit on Kabuto. Also, does anyone think that
    ***SPOILER***
    I wondered that, but you really need to keep the same voice actor. They've been keeping this arc at a 2:1 ratio, which is pretty cool actually. Still, the way these arcs interconnect I'm hoping filler wont poke its head around until...
    ***SPOILER***

i_hated_hoenn

[54]Aug 18, 2009

well since few to none are talking about what actually happened int he episode i guess i will. the mystrey of kabuto deepens. it seems that hes so mysterious that even he himself knows nothing about himself. he bonded with orochimarus remains in order to surpass him but even the REMAINS are a threat O_O. hopefully nothing good will come out of his attempts because the last thing we need is an immortal kabuto who has the powers of oro plus his own medical jutsu O_o\

awesome episode and it ended on an exciting cliffhanger withj deidara about to fight sasuke. cant wait

***SPOILER***

pikastatic100

[55]Aug 18, 2009
    The spoiler warning in the title is mainly for dub-only watchers and those who aren't up-to-date with the sub. And the spoiler tags in this thread are for future to-be-animated events that already happened in the manga.
    Edited on 08/18/2009 11:48am

i_hated_hoenn

[56]Aug 20, 2009

it would be nice if i at least got a fair warning so i could edit my post instead of being reported.

anyways has any seen the new episode yet? im guessing alot of people dont know about the shippuden forums so it will take time to pick up.

but anyways wow this battle btw sasuke and deidara is so exciting i always underestimated him but seeing this battle gave me a whole new respect for him.

***SPOILER***

Edited on 08/21/2009 2:12pm
    Edited 2 total times.

pikastatic100

[57]Aug 20, 2009
    I saw the episode, and I thought it was awesome. Seeing the battle between Sasuke and Deidara animated is really exciting IMO, and I can't wait to see the rest of it.

Ranemoraken

[58]Aug 20, 2009
    • level: 20
    Yeah, this is going to be a smokin' fight! Ugh, the dubs are soooooo, behind.

robdude123

[59]Aug 21, 2009
    • level: 19
    I'm impressed at how fast the battle is going, based on the preview for next episode the battle will already be over, so it's only a 2-2.5 episode fight.

axe_king

[60]Aug 21, 2009
    • level: 9
    i_hated_hoenn wrote:

*sigh* i havent seen the episode yet but someone reported me for saying i cant wait to see itachi commit suicide

ok when i said that what i meant is that i heard that itachi allows sasuke to kill him which is technically suicide and i want to see how he did it. i didnt mean i actually wanted to see itachi commit suicide cause hes one of my fav people so to the person i *offended* thats what i meant.

anyways has anyone seen the new episode? no one has talked about it yet.

*manga spoiler warning* (oh btw how do I make these darn spoiler tags work?)

itachi doesn't commit suicide he actually dies from some kind os illnes so saying he commits suicide in any kind of way is wrong.

still I don't get why anyone would report you for that (well unless we have some wild itachi fangirls who just could not bare those words :roll. and since itachi's character is all fiction and does not exist in real lifeyou should be able to to talk about his sucide or whatever without actually offending anyone in real life (but once again unless you are a fangirl...) but that should not be enough to give you TOS.

well I remember getting TOS for saying I wish some wrestler would die allready and someone almost reported me but wrestlers are real people while fiction characters are not..

yeah i seen the latest. pretty good ep. more of slice and dice on senpai's poor arms. man does diedara really have to blow himself up? I'm actually gonna miss tobi/dei duo. it's pretty funny plus I just can't get enough of his "hmms"